What's new

Being constantly rejected by customers art the start of your business venture

Being rejected by customers isn't the end..though we all know that customers are the sole reason why a business is existing. But there are stages where you'll get rejected by customers. What you have to do is to make sure you improve your customer relation

It can be quite frustrating especially if you are doing good marketing campaigns and there are little to no sales. The best thing to do is to persevere and think up new strategies.

I understand the pain most times when we are disappointed by that ,we should never give up or we change the business operation to get customers

Starting a business is generally challenging and rewarding at the same time. But at the early stages one tends to encounter a lot of challenges, it is very possible not to win all. You get a lot of rejections but in all this the keyword is dont give up. Just keep on pushing with time you will get there. All you wil get to stabilize and the business will face little or no rejection.

Rejection was repurposed as fuel for Michael. He became more motivated every time anyone refused to take a meeting, didn't believe in his proposal, scoffed at his expertise, or declined an offer to work for him. When Shopify bought Kit this year, his perseverance paid off.

I think persistence is important in winning customers but it's not enough on its own. In the initial phases of creating a business two important things to focus on are marketing and creating value for potential customers. If customers find your product or service valuable, you can easily incentivize them to spread the word - tell a few of their friends about it or post about it on social media. Word of mouth can be a powerful tool.

When you first started your business there is a period by which your sales are very low, and you are constantly trying to sell your product and promote your product, and you are constantly rejected by customers as well. This si natural part of developing a business and I think that every nbusiness that has been created has gone through this stage. It is either that people are not showign interest in yoru product, or sometimes the product can even sound too good to be true and therefore peopele become very skeptical of it and its use and therefore reject it out front.

Sometimes it is natural to reject those ideas which we do not understand and as humans we are creatures of habit and therefore we tend to go back to the same businesses over and over, and therefore it can be hard to change to another business, hence the constant rejection of the new business.

If you have ever opened up a business, how do you deal with custimer rejection in the beginning? What tactics do you use to maintain your composure despite rejections by the customer? And is persistence the key in winning over a customer or is this going to alienate your customer base even more?
Being constantly rejected by customers at the start of a business, is no big deal just continue to do your own thing, and don't get frustrated by them.

It is actually better to get low patronage from customers when you are just starting out because this would allow yo build on the feedback and better build products that would entice the customers. You just have to research and change why they reject you.

When we started our business of edible food and delivery,it was difficult at first,because the intending customers has already pitch their tent with some providers,we decide to do some adjustment in prices and our product was of superior quality,that was what we emphasied on,and it paid off after their trial.

It is natural to be rejected at first instance die to some reasons. The customers may not have used with the method that we are deploying or we may not be doing it in a right way. We only need to sit down and analysis why customer reject us.. Whether it is the price or the way we haggle with them.
I once went to a new shopping mall that sells mainly baby wears, I didn't like the way the shop attendants attended to people and I wasn't the only one. But with time we all got used to it.

If this happens then you should evaluate how the business is going, you should check the product, you should consider the delivery as well as the feedback gotten.

Being constantly rejected by your customers at the start of a business can be demoralizing to continue the business. All we need to do is to check if we are into the right business and in the right location.

New business do experience rejection at first . It takes time before people begin to trust them especially when there is a competitor that people have already trusted.

This reminds me of AT&T. How they knock on your door to try and get you to switch and almost always get the door slammed in their face. Usually the first thing you say when someone answers the door is the most important thing. If a pimp can hustle a victoria secret model in 10 minutes over the phone, you would be surprised what some people can accomplish going door to door. It ain't easy though and the people who do it are extremely good. :ROFLMAO:

I will remark that some african telemarketers are god send good. And that's a crime to hustle someone over the phone. There are different types of hustles. One that's a serious job where the person gets what they pay for. The other is illegal buschwacking and schemes over the phone. But I kid you not, I actually am impressed and how good some people can be over in Africa. It's surprising how many people get tricked out of hundreds of thousands of dollars almost every day.

if your product is always and constantly rejected by customers if you have started the business newly ,I think the best thing for you to do is to offer free sampling to the customer you are trying to get attention from and from there they might begins to be interested in your product.

It is actually better to get low patronage from customers when you are just starting out because this would allow yo build on the feedback and better build products that would entice the customers. You just have to research and change why they reject you.
With few customers that is just fine. But when your prospecting is always rejected that you cannot get a customer within a month of initial operation then I guess that would give you the idea to quit. That can happen and I'm sure it already happened to some businesses, big or small. One actual example is a Korean restaurant by the gate of our village. It lasted only for 5 months.

This kind of experiences are not quite new for a new business start up. You don't expect everyone will suddenly come around your business at the first. But give it time you'll start seeing them turning up

Like you said it's a new startup so whats happening because it would take time to build trust with customers, but that shouldn't bring one down but to put in more effort into research and execution

Like you said it's a new startup so whats happening because it would take time to build trust with customers, but that shouldn't bring one down but to put in more effort into research and execution
That's very correct. It takes time to build trust from your customers. Don't fret or bother yourself too much. This trust will build with time and things will turn around

Being constantly rejected by customers at the start of a business, is no big deal just continue to do your own thing, and don't get frustrated by them.
Being constantly rejected by customers is a big deal if you want your business to progress. It is not as easy as that seeing your customers rejecting your products and services at all time.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back