What's new

E-Bikes being used in major cities - good venture to get into?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
If you live in a big city or have visited one recently, you might have seen ride sharing E-bikes sitting around the city. They are bikes you can pay to ride, I think there are even some cities that make them free to use as long as you return them to a designated area.

Do you think there's money to be made here by setting up an e-bike sharing program like what some of these cities have?

You are definitely going to make a lot of money by setting it up in a time where the price of gas is rising. The most important thing to do as well is to see that you have a system that ensures that the bikes are safe and not stolen by some evil minds when you start the business.

In my place, ebikes and emotorbikes are very expensive. For example, you can get a normal bike for about $100, but you will have to spend ten times that amout to get an ebike. emotorbike costs twice the price of petrol bikes. Because of the price, not many people are into ebikes. However, the market might improve in the future as government has been promoting EV aggressively.

In my place, ebikes and emotorbikes are very expensive. For example, you can get a normal bike for about $100, but you will have to spend ten times that amout to get an ebike. emotorbike costs twice the price of petrol bikes. Because of the price, not many people are into ebikes. However, the market might improve in the future as government has been promoting EV aggressively.

E-Bikes are also quite expensive in our city as well. However, there are still a few people who tend to purchase such kind of bikes. They believe that E-bikes are cost efficient and this is why they purchase such kind of bikes. However, it may take a lots of electricity to charge such kind of bikes, so the cost efficiency of such bikes depend a lot on how expensive electricity is in your country.

Many people are using e-bikes in my state. I'm considering buying one for myself too because it saves cost on petrol. If I don't end up buying it this Christmas holidays, it would be next year. I see it as a potential business to invest in.

I really like this business because the owners definitely earn a lot due to the fact that now there is a great demand for everything electric, but sometimes I saw situations when it became dangerous because of bad people who do not know how to drive and follow the rules. I would not like to have my own company, but I would not mind investing in a similar company that is just entering the market.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back