What's new

Worried about jobs being taken by robots?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
It's happening all over the world. People are losing jobs to the likes of automation. Or utilizing robots to do everything us humans were paid to do. There are now self checkouts at pretty much every store in the US. There are vending machines with cooked food and beverages.

I think it's going to get to a point where even delivery drivers are cut out as smart cars will start to deliver food and stuff to us.

How many more jobs will be removed because or automation and the use or robotics and AI?

I am a writer, today there is an influx of AI writing tools that can generate all sorts of writing, from online articles to ad copies and even books. You can even use AI to write novels and movie scripts. However, I am not worried about bots taking my jobs. IN fact I am happy that I can write easier and even better by using therse bots.

I am a writer, today there is an influx of AI writing tools that can generate all sorts of writing, from online articles to ad copies and even books. You can even use AI to write novels and movie scripts. However, I am not worried about bots taking my jobs. IN fact I am happy that I can write easier and even better by using therse bots.

These bots may end up not giving you the style of writing that you desire. It is one thing to have these tools at your disposal, but it is another to continue writing and making use of your skills to get the job done. This is why I am not keen on making use of these AI bots.

These bots may end up not giving you the style of writing that you desire. It is one thing to have these tools at your disposal, but it is another to continue writing and making use of your skills to get the job done. This is why I am not keen on making use of these AI bots.
Well, I don't use the text generated by these AI tools, I only use them for research, getting ideas, generating outlines, etc. Let' 's say I want to write an article on keto diet but have no idea what kind of article I should write. I will ask ChatGPT to provide ideas for an article on keto diet. Lo and behold, I have something to work on.

The robots could be helpful like for example doing moderator work instead of hiring staff by inserting the params of moderation and with AI tools he is doing moderation staff as a simple example, but in some jobs he could not replace humans.

Technology is always going to keep taking jobs as far as I'm concerned and this is the reason why it is always going to be in everyone's best interest who is working either online or offline to try as much as possible to upgrade and update their skills. This is in order for them to still be relevant in the industry where there are working, so that they cannot be easily replaced by robots.

Technology is always going to keep taking jobs as far as I'm concerned and this is the reason why it is always going to be in everyone's best interest who is working either online or offline to try as much as possible to upgrade and update their skills. This is in order for them to still be relevant in the industry where there are working, so that they cannot be easily replaced by robots.

There are certainly many jobs that cannot be replaced by artificial intelligence. However, there are certain jobs that might be at risk. Do you think that artificial intelligence or the technological advancements replace teachers?

There are certainly many jobs that cannot be replaced by artificial intelligence. However, there are certain jobs that might be at risk. Do you think that artificial intelligence or the technological advancements replace teachers?

Unfortunately, I believe that artificial intelligence can be able to do anything it has been programmed to do which means that it can be able to take any job. The only savior people still have at the moment is that they have not trained artificial intelligence to be able to do practically everything.

Unfortunately, I believe that artificial intelligence can be able to do anything it has been programmed to do which means that it can be able to take any job. The only savior people still have at the moment is that they have not trained artificial intelligence to be able to do practically everything.

The fact of the matter remains that artificial intelligence is, indeed, capable of doing anything. As of now, artificial intelligence has been able to outclass humans on many different kinds of occasions and I think that this is one of the main reasons why so many people are worried about how artificial intelligence is progressing.

The fact of the matter remains that artificial intelligence is, indeed, capable of doing anything. As of now, artificial intelligence has been able to outclass humans on many different kinds of occasions and I think that this is one of the main reasons why so many people are worried about how artificial intelligence is progressing.

Exactly! This is the reason why it is always going to be in the best interest of everyone who is working offline or online to try as much as possible to upgrade on their skills which is capable of being taken over by an artificial intelligence to deliver on that particular job, otherwise you are going to be out of job before you know what is happening.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back