What's new

Being constantly rejected by customers art the start of your business venture

Rejection is very normal in our everyday life and business Is not an exception. Anytime this happens I take it upon myself to improve better in my communication and marketing skills. No matter how good your product are, you need to try every possible best to convince your potential customers. Another thing I’ve noticed is that persistence isn’t the key. Being persistent on a customer to purchase your products isn’t the key but your advert skill is the key

This is very true. Therefore, it is important to push past that first customer and once you have a review on your business then people will start to take interest and the more that you get the more of a reputation that you are likely to build in the process as well which will be very helpful for you. The important thing is that you provide something new that gets the customer to question and develop curiosity for your product as a whole.
There is always going to be a breakthrough when you keep pushing and not giving up, the first sale will surely come. I can remember when our company opened a new branch, it took 3 weeks for we to have a decent sale. After 3 weeks, we had a surge in sales.

I agree, I think a lot of people will prefer to keep patronising the same store or business known to them rather than go to a new one. The best way is to create enticing offers and perhaps offer discounts on the sale of some products for a specific time period.

I agree, I think a lot of people will prefer to keep patronising the same store or business known to them rather than go to a new one. The best way is to create enticing offers and perhaps offer discounts on the sale of some products for a specific time period.
Discount below to boom your business sales. From my experience as a business man for 7 years now, once you give discounts on certain products, they tend to be sold out as soon as possible. People tend to love getting discounts on goods and services.

Such a thing usually happens at the initial stage of business and a good entrepreneur should understand it's part of business experience. You don't expect to bring your products or idea at first and the people accept it right away when it's not free. You're likely to face some opposition because these people have already built a trust with the existing brand.

When you first started your business there is a period by which your sales are very low, and you are constantly trying to sell your product and promote your product, and you are constantly rejected by customers as well. This si natural part of developing a business and I think that every nbusiness that has been created has gone through this stage. It is either that people are not showign interest in yoru product, or sometimes the product can even sound too good to be true and therefore peopele become very skeptical of it and its use and therefore reject it out front.

Sometimes it is natural to reject those ideas which we do not understand and as humans we are creatures of habit and therefore we tend to go back to the same businesses over and over, and therefore it can be hard to change to another business, hence the constant rejection of the new business.

If you have ever opened up a business, how do you deal with custimer rejection in the beginning? What tactics do you use to maintain your composure despite rejections by the customer? And is persistence the key in winning over a customer or is this going to alienate your customer base even more?
When I help my wife out in her first smoke fish sales, the quality was my selling point. The fish was hygienically prepared and stone free. The issue of cost put many away but I went for those that will buy from me not because hey want but because they have to. These are my closest friends and I followed their purchase up with seeking the feedback from them. The feedback was beautiful as they confirmed and confessed that they got value for their money. They comeback for more and I started selling to them in the presence of the intended customers (the hard to crack ones). The discussion of satisfaction pull them closer to be curious about the product and they have no choice but to pick but a very small quantity to try with. In the end they came back happy and willing to get more. I followed it up with artificial scarcity and made them to be hungry for it and this brings about the preorder opportunity and I supplier based on pre order quantity while making sure that those that failed to pre-order wait for theirs to arrive. Now, what I have is competition to buy.
Point of notes, these are sales today, payment tomorrow plan because the buyers are mostly salary earners

Such a thing usually happens at the initial stage of business and a good entrepreneur should understand it's part of business experience. You don't expect to bring your products or idea at first and the people accept it right away when it's not free. You're likely to face some opposition because these people have already built a trust with the existing brand.
Well, I think that opposition makes you get better in your business, because if not you will tend to slack and once you get to slack, the competition you have for the same customers will take over your business customers, leaving you with nothing to hope on.

When I help my wife out in her first smoke fish sales, the quality was my selling point. The fish was hygienically prepared and stone free. The issue of cost put many away but I went for those that will buy from me not because hey want but because they have to. These are my closest friends and I followed their purchase up with seeking the feedback from them. The feedback was beautiful as they confirmed and confessed that they got value for their money. They comeback for more and I started selling to them in the presence of the intended customers (the hard to crack ones). The discussion of satisfaction pull them closer to be curious about the product and they have no choice but to pick but a very small quantity to try with. In the end they came back happy and willing to get more. I followed it up with artificial scarcity and made them to be hungry for it and this brings about the preorder opportunity and I supplier based on pre order quantity while making sure that those that failed to pre-order wait for theirs to arrive. Now, what I have is competition to buy.
Point of notes, these are sales today, payment tomorrow plan because the buyers are mostly salary earners
This is a truly excellent selling point to have. More often than not people are prepared to pay a little extra for a quality purchase ad this can be in the food industry as with fish or even with products and services as well. And the point that you have made is very important in getting repeat customers as well. The quality that you are able to provide to them as a business is going to build you up a reputation which will in turn be translated to more business sales.

This is a truly excellent selling point to have. More often than not people are prepared to pay a little extra for a quality purchase ad this can be in the food industry as with fish or even with products and services as well. And the point that you have made is very important in getting repeat customers as well. The quality that you are able to provide to them as a business is going to build you up a reputation which will in turn be translated to more business sales.
There is always a possibility of selling on credit in one's business. In fact, there is no business where people don't buy on credit and sell, then later pay to get another product on credit. It's the nature of my brother's business and he's doing very well for himself.

It is natural to be rejected at first instance die to some reasons. Persistence is very good in business but if after persisting for so long then i will recommend that you should probably change or make some adjustments of the business concepts. i believe you you will see changes.

Hmm. Being rejected alone sucks how much more when you being rejected by your customer. I have more put so much effort in uploading a book on Amazon to sell and after about 3 days, the book got rejected. But don't lose faith in yourself or your business. Restrategise and reevaluate.

If you are starting a new brand, you will not expect everyone to trust your brand as there are are exiting brands that have dominated your niche for years. It takes time to build a reliable customer base but with a good team and strategic planning, your customers will begin to trust you.

It might simply mean that you have not studied out your business and the business environment before beginning. You should also investigate and know about the products you need to sell or offer in relation to the wants and needs of the people in that environment. If this is done well with exquisite marketing skills, it can be reversed in no time and you begin to make good sales.

People will always want to relate with existing brands so the fact that they reject your products at the start of your business does not mean you are a failure, is part of business so you move on but make sure you don't give up.
This is the real reason behind customers rejection of a new business. I strongly believe that it takes a yes of time for new brand or business to gain the trust of the market where there are existing similar product. Being rejected should not be seen a reason to stop your brand production, all you just need is to push harder to convince people about your product.
thumbnail.jpg

A Guy From Lagos Became A Millionaire Using...
A Guy From Lagos Became A Millionaire Using This Method!​
secure.calch.gdn​

There is always a possibility of selling on credit in one's business. In fact, there is no business where people don't buy on credit and sell, then later pay to get another product on credit. It's the nature of my brother's business and he's doing very well for himself.
However, doesn't buying and selling stuff that you purchased on credit lead to a significant risk as well because if you do not make all the sales that you planned for or that you were hoping to achieve then you would still be liable for the debt that you accrued that will need to be paid back by a certain point. So wouldn't this increase the risk quite a bit when running your business?

However, doesn't buying and selling stuff that you purchased on credit lead to a significant risk as well because if you do not make all the sales that you planned for or that you were hoping to achieve then you would still be liable for the debt that you accrued that will need to be paid back by a certain point. So wouldn't this increase the risk quite a bit when running your business?
Business is all about risks, you are only going to take the risk that you can be able to bear in terms of the credit sales you would be willing to offer to your customers. And mind you, not all customers are credit worthy, so you have to know who to sell to on credit.

You are very correct, even if you resume a new position in office they will always complain at first comparing you to the formal person, but you must convince them to believe and trust in you y make sure you are able to proof them wrong with your positive results
That's it. People don't believe in you until you prove yourself. No one knows your capacity and if you don't show what you are made of, it is possible that you may be looked down on. As it applies to white collar job, it applies to business too.

That's it. People don't believe in you until you prove yourself. No one knows your capacity and if you don't show what you are made of, it is possible that you may be looked down on. As it applies to white collar job, it applies to business too.
My mentor used to tell me that no one remembers the one who came second in position. So, it's very important that you try as much as you can to make the first position, seat at the top and you will matter to everyone and everything. Success have many relatives and friends.

Being rejected at the start of a business can be quite embarrassing, however it is also an opportunity for you to look at what you are not doing right and see how you can improve on it. Most people today did not find it all rosey at the start of their business. Don't be discouraged.

I would not say that is rejection from potential customers. This is normal as it is part of business. It might simply mean that you have not studied out your business and the business environment before beginning. You should also investigate and know about the products you need to sell or offer in relation to the wants and needs of the people in that environment. If this is done well with exquisite marketing skills, it can be reversed in no time and you begin to make good sales.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back