What's new

As a blogger, how much money do you earn in a month?

You're right. Here in our country you study different thing and secure a job in a different based on connections. Since we aren't presented with one, it is best we craved opportunities elsewhere, online is a better alternative.
most of the people think the same and they secure first their permanent work or job. its a side work and many people try it while many people are experts and they make money with blogs only.

I am not a blogger to be precise but I think it all depends on a lot of factors that will determine how much you will make online because to me it depends on the amount of traffic you generated and your partnership with advertising agent like Google ads and others.

There is no precised rate for monthly earning so it depends really if your visitors are using ad blocker or not because most of the surfer nowadays use an ad block so blogger needs a script to prevent users of ad block to browse the blog.

My blogging income has substantially reduced these days. I have been earning from my blogs since 2017 and I have over 15 blogs on various niches, however, my earning is not very good

How much traffic do you generate per day? I am talking about daily unique visitors on your blog? What advertisement network do you use? Can you please guide me? I am also planning to start a blog in the future.

How much traffic do you generate per day? I am talking about daily unique visitors on your blog? What advertisement network do you use? Can you please guide me? I am also planning to start a blog in the future.
You cannot get daily unique visitors unless you install Google Analytics so you have to be sure that your blog is compatible with Google Analytics there is a code to place in your blog to follow your blog statistics.

How much a blogger earns in a month would depend on some variables but most especially the amount of effort put into running the blog, content wise and promotion wise

Traffic is not much. I get just about 4K daily visits on my websites (on 15 websites), I use adsense, infolinks, as well as a lot of other ad networks. I also sell my websites for bigger profits, I have helped a lot of people to set up and run websites.

It just depends on the traffic level, and vsriuos means of monetization the person chooses. If the website owner run lots of traffic on his sire, and have plenty sponsors, and other means of generating income, then the daily ROI will be much.

Blogging as we all have come to know it is a very big industry in itself depending on how you go about it like a professional or like an ammeteur. But people do make a lot of money blogging these days

Traffic is not much. I get just about 4K daily visits on my websites (on 15 websites), I use adsense, infolinks, as well as a lot of other ad networks. I also sell my websites for bigger profits, I have helped a lot of people to set up and run websites.

4,000 visitors per day is a really great amount of traffic in my opinion. A person who livies in a country like mine can earn a good living from such kind of money making blog. However, the traffic must be from countries like New Zealand, Australia, U.S.A, U.K, etc in order to get really good CPM and money.

I get that traffic on my over a dozen websites, not from one single website. I have low traffic websites. I do get traffic from tier one countries that has helped to stay afloat.

Blogging is one of the best online businesses presently. all you need is to learn how to create quality content and also how to do SEO by yourself then you are good to go.

Actually am kind of Intrested In this blogging of a thing I actually want to see how it goes and how much one can earn from it . As a student will it be able to take care of my bills .

Am not yet a blogger, I think the amount of you will make me a month depending a lot of things, traffic is very important in blogging and if you can get a constant way you'll be getting a lot of people to view your content that is when you will think of making good amount of money with blog.

I haven't earn money yet as a blogger. I just started a blog newly. I haven't monetize it yet but I will do so soon. My dream is to earn at least $1000 dollar In a year in blogging. Am currently working on my traffic.
Bloggers earning varies and always alternating. It mostly dependent on how quality post they make that generate more traffic to their blogs. Bloggers earning also depends on how long they've being in the business and the level of trust they have built with their audience.

Personally, I don't have any blog or website at the moment but I am planning to have one soonest. Talking about how much bloggers earn will depend on the amount of effort put in the site. I believe if a blog is properly set up with the correct niche and proper SEO work done, one can earn a living from blogging. It is my opinion.

It's different every month. Sometimes I'm making well over $5000 a month blogging, but that's because I have so many blogs and other sites I work on. Sometimes I don't nearly make that, which is fine, it's to be expected.

$5000 per month is a really good amount. It is actually passive income! So congrats for that! Can you please tell me the name of your blog (without leaving the link of your blog here)? I would like to see your blog so that even I can get motivated to make mine.

I am not into blogging yet but when I start blogging, I will aim for at least $1 a day and $30 by the end of the month. If I can make ths amount, I will consider my blogging worthwhile.

I am not into blogging yet but when I start blogging, I will aim for at least $1 a day and $30 by the end of the month. If I can make ths amount, I will consider my blogging worthwhile.
I have been trying to start blogging but i didn't know how to go about it, but I am really learning because blogging pays more than ptc and faucet and forum sites joined together.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back