What's new

As a blogger, how much money do you earn in a month?

This is interesting, I never knew blogger earn this much, with the write ups have seen under this post I must say blogging is a very lucrative business, I would love to know more about blogging.

As a blogger you can be able to make up to five hundred dollars a day, this depend on how big and popular the blogs is and how many people login in the blogs everyday.
You're right too. Bloggers doesn't have equivalent amount of cash to be made through blogging. It varies based on the activities of people in the site, and the monetization method of the blog.

I have stopped blogging because of the low revenue in it ,but when i was a bigger i was earning as low as $10 i had to quit blogging because of the low revenue attached

Its depends on the traffic you generate, and if you allow Google adsense in your site, some can make between 5 to 30 dollars a day depending on this.
Post automatically merged:

Its depends on the traffic you generate, and if you allow Google adsense in your site, some can make between 5 to 30 dollars a day depending on this.

I'm not a blogger yet, i once had a website. I wanted to use it as a blog site, but challenges back then never allowed me do so. Those challenges forced me to sell my domain to finance the needs. But I'm having that infinite love again for blogging. I just wanna know how much some bloggers earn in a month through Adsense and active followers of 10k.
If its something that Worth's the time to do.
I am not a blogger for now, but I believe alot of them are making alot of money, especially from goggle ad mob, I hear it generate cool money.

I am yet to launch my blogging sites but i have a friend that is into blogging and he earn up to $300 dollar monthly, or sometimes up to $400

I am not a blogger for now, but I believe alot of them are making alot of money, especially from goggle ad mob, I hear it generate cool money.
Yeah, blogging generates money, when you're determined to work it through blogging. All you need in blogging, its buy domain and hosting, configure your site look eye catching. Try to advertise, promote your link, to get traffic flowing on it. Then prioritize ways to make money through it.

Whether you are earn from blogging or not depends on a lot of factors such as your skills and patience. You cannot earn from blogging overnight. It takes a lot of time

Now a days I have personal blog only which I updates hardly but still makes $100 around without any hard work so it is much better than PTC and survey website but I used make around $1500-$2000 in 2015 when I was full time blogger.
Post automatically merged:

Now a days I have personal blog only which I updates hardly but still makes $100 around without any hard work so it is much better than PTC and survey website but I used make around $1500-$2000 in 2015 when I was full time blogger.

Blogging has not been easy for me for sometime now. I can earn a minimum of $200 in some months and less in some months as well

As a blogger, earning money depends on the quality and quantity of the contents you produce,and it also depends on the consistency and the platform you work.

Zero! Nil! Zilch! I am not blogging yet and I have no blogging revenue. However, I have plans to start a website and start blogging to generate passive income.

If you have plans, you should start right now. I started writing on third party site as a full time work in 2012. However, I did not have my own blog until the end of 2015. If I had started in 2012, I would developed authority sites on many niches.

If blogging actually pay up to$500 monthly I think it's a genuine thing I should venture into $500 is actually ok as a side job online. You can actually use it to invest into crypto currencies

As a blogger who have a good skill and knowledge can make a lot of money from blogger, am not a blogger but I believe the make a good money from it.

If you have plans, you should start right now. I started writing on third party site as a full time work in 2012. However, I did not have my own blog until the end of 2015. If I had started in 2012, I would developed authority sites on many niches.
You are right, but the problem with me is money. I need money for domain and hosting, which i don't have. I also need to think about sustainability as I do not want to shut my blog for lack of funds.

I'm not a blogger yet, i once had a website. I wanted to use it as a blog site, but challenges back then never allowed me do so. Those challenges forced me to sell my domain to finance the needs. But I'm having that infinite love again for blogging. I just wanna know how much some bloggers earn in a month through Adsense and active followers of 10k.
If its something that Worth's the time to do.
This post of thread is for me as well, because sometime I have a website but don't really know much about blogging and due to that I left my website doing nothing on it. I hope google won't close it down since is no more functioning tho.

As a blogger, I earn the much I earn but will still want to earn more of such money coming in from one or two blogging platforms that I maintain

This post of thread is for me as well, because sometime I have a website but don't really know much about blogging and due to that I left my website doing nothing on it. I hope google won't close it down since is no more functioning tho.
Nope, google or any other search engine can't close it down for you, unless you're domain and hosting expires. Then your site will go offline, and won't be available on the search engine till you renew your plans.

As a blogger, I earn anything between $100 and $10,000 per month. On an average, a typical blogger earns around $300 – $400 a month. However, if the blogger is more experienced, then he/she can earn up to $3000+ also. Celebrity bloggers in India earn between $20,000 and $30,000 a month.

It actually depends on the quality and quantity of traffic your blog generate. Some bloggers earn nothing at all and even up end up enduring loss. I mean every thing counts. The price of setting-up a blog, paying web designers a good sum of money. It also costs a lot of time. Unfortunately, most of the bloggers just give up and do not put much effort and end up leaving their blogs.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back