What's new

As a blogger, how much money do you earn in a month?

Sincerem

Ledgendary Member
50,000 Post Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
I'm not a blogger yet, i once had a website. I wanted to use it as a blog site, but challenges back then never allowed me do so. Those challenges forced me to sell my domain to finance the needs. But I'm having that infinite love again for blogging. I just wanna know how much some bloggers earn in a month through Adsense and active followers of 10k.
If its something that Worth's the time to do.

As a blogger, I earn anything between $100 and $10,000 per month. On an average, a typical blogger earns around $300 – $400 a month. However, if the blogger is more experienced, then he/she can earn up to $3000+ also. Celebrity bloggers in India earn between $20,000 and $30,000 a month.

As a blogger, I earn anything between $100 and $10,000 per month. On an average, a typical blogger earns around $300 – $400 a month. However, if the blogger is more experienced, then he/she can earn up to $3000+ also. Celebrity bloggers in India earn between $20,000 and $30,000 a month.
You are joking, right? If you were earning $100-$10000 per month, you wouldn't be here posting on this forum. I don't quite believe the kind of earning you have projected for bloggers. I may have to agree that celebrity bloggers earn a lot of money. But still, the earning you have stated looks superficial because I know $20-$30 K per month is a lot of money in India.

A blogger who has a good skills and intelligent will be gaining like $10000 to $100000 a month. But It depends on how many times the blogger posted on his or her website. And also them people that sees and reacted on them. They mand a good earns because they used there intelligent well

I don't have a blog but my friend has a blog, I do see him when he manages it but I just asked him and he told me that it hasn't started generating incomes to him yet but he has an estimated income target of $500 per month for the business.

Adsense does not like clicks on your site from returning readers, adsense normally does not pays for impression. There havingb10k followers does not make you money from adsense. The highest amount I have made in a month from adsense is $700 from 6 niche blogs. normally, I earn $300-$400 per month. The earning as stated by posters is not true. An average blogger does not reach payment threshold in 3 months.

I'm not a blogger yet, i once had a website. I wanted to use it as a blog site, but challenges back then never allowed me do so. Those challenges forced me to sell my domain to finance the needs. But I'm having that infinite love again for blogging. I just wanna know how much some bloggers earn in a month through Adsense and active followers of 10k.
Just like you, I'm also not a blogger but I recently designed a blogging web page for my sister who is into blogging. She is new in it. From what she said, a newbie in blogging could earn as much as $100 to $200 a month. Although she also said there's no specific amount to what a blogger could earn as it all depends on their creativity and ability to trend in the industry with mouth-watering news.

Just like you, I'm also not a blogger but I recently designed a blogging web page for my sister who is into blogging. She is new in it. From what she said, a newbie in blogging could earn as much as $100 to $200 a month. Although she also said there's no specific amount to what a blogger could earn as it all depends on their creativity and ability to trend in the industry with mouth-watering news.
Okay, thanks for sharing the information about how much your sister earn through the blog site you designed for her. You didn't ask her what monetization features did she use to attract such amount of money via her blog?

i am not a blogger currentley but Many of the half time bloggers that I know are able to make over 100k $ every year maybe 10 months , perhaps even more when they spent full time on it , that makes it 10k $ each month

I do not have a blog I just created one blog but it's yet to fetch me money and I believe that it will soon generate money for me. Though, I can not predict how much I will earn par month. Therefore, I do not have accurate answer for this question you asked.

Adsense does not like clicks on your site from returning readers, adsense normally does not pays for impression. There havingb10k followers does not make you money from adsense. The highest amount I have made in a month from adsense is $700 from 6 niche blogs. normally, I earn $300-$400 per month. The earning as stated by posters is not true. An average blogger does not reach payment threshold in 3 months.
That's true. In order to earn from adsense you need new visitors. If the returning visitors click on ads, adsense will interpret these clicks as click frauds or incentivized traffic. Your will be risking your account if these things happen. I have not been able to earn even $20 per month from my site, it is really hard to earn from adsesne.

I think blogging is the perfect side hustle because you can do it in your own time, you can do it from anywhere, and you can build it into your lifestyle. Yes, I am actually working on a blog post on a sand dune in Oregon in this picture!

Concerning how much does a blogger earn per month. Well, I don't know much about blogging or how much a blogger earn per month, but I feel it should be around the earnings of $300 and above, but I am sure the amount of traffic generated, the amount of posts and the amount of reaction from people or audience should determine the pay

I haven't earn money yet as a blogger. I just started a blog newly. I haven't monetize it yet but I will do so soon. My dream is to earn at least $1000 dollar In a year in blogging. Am currently working on my traffic.

Blogging is the act of pouring out your mind on a particular niche. blogging can be fun if you are a master in your particular niche and also you know your SEO very well. One of the best ways to drive traffic to your blog is to use keyword research to bring organic traffic to your blog. Of course blogger can make a whole lot of money per month.

This is really magical
This is really magical honestly their is so much money in blogging. I have had difficulty blogging or creating a blog. I want to start blogging if anyone has useful information that will enable create a blog account or vlog i will be happy.

Then why is they doing this? You are paying an exorbitant amount of money per ad shown on your page without ever using any click ads (the same number you pay when advertising with Google). How does worth get paid off by someone who only wants revenue from their own content?! To top things all, people will watch many more minutes of video if YouTube takes away what makes them engage online! He uses his wealth generated channel across millions upon thousands videos before uploading anything new or making changes related too real

I had my share of followers before when my blogs were active. But I didn't expect a big revenue and I was right. My 3 blogs were earning only $100 per year. That's the amount that Google Adsense sent me every year via Western Union. Maybe you can earn $1,000 per month if your blog is getting 1,000 views every day of unique traffic. Even the popular bloggers here do not earn that much because Adsense pays very little with the revenue sharing.

Am not a blogger but I think bloggers make money depending on how serious they are with their blogging business, look at linda ikeji, she has made fame and money through blog, when some bloggers who started before her is yet to make fame

In my head I want to be a blogger but I am yet find my onions, it is so unlikely that in my country it is not what you read in school that will put food on your table if the case was reversed what will an engineer like me they planning to be a blogger chai this life it is not easy but all the same I think I will try this blogging work one day

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back