What's new

As a blogger, how much money do you earn in a month?

Blogging is a very interesting venture and I really have passion for it. I currently have two free blogs and I regularly post on them. I will be upgrading them soon.

You are joking, right? If you were earning $100-$10000 per month, you wouldn't be here posting on this forum. I don't quite believe the kind of earning you have projected for bloggers. I may have to agree that celebrity bloggers earn a lot of money. But still, the earning you have stated looks superficial because I know $20-$30 K per month is a lot of money in India.
I also wonder. That is enough money for the guy to stay and maintain his blog. Because as for me, if I earn that much with my blog I will want to develop it more so that my next month payment will increase. Bloggers that make money with there blog will always concentrate with there blog. I also have a blog, but I annoy serious with the blog. I have not make upto a dollar there.

For most of bloggers earning just $1 a day is a big dream. I have a lot of friends who gave up blogging because they could not earn from their blogs even in one year.

Online earnings isn't static, cone tomorrow the value of the income a blogger can make can dip in or increase base on the traffic count and the monetization means of the site.

Presently I do not own a blog of any kind but I have been studying about it for a long time now and would one day start a health blog . I think the earnings depend on the contexts.

I earn nothing as a blogger but thinking in terms of activating my dead blog since I have nothing much to do right now. However, I am not thinking in terms of earning directly through my blog/s but planning to something in between affiliate and referral business. I am mostly earning through my writing though!

Earning from blogs is getting difficult day by day because ranking on search engine is getting difficult day by day. The thing is you need to rank on search engines to gain traffic.

Blogging is one of the most lucrative skills online in 2021 and there are several people making thousands and hundreds of dollars on monthly basis.

Well, it all depends on how you are able to produce quality content to attract more advertisment to your blog. Although, Making money from blog at the beginning is not easy to come through. But with consistency you will be able to make money from your blog.

I'm currently not into anything near blogging at all but seeing alot of people reviews about the money or earnings from blogging is actually prompting me to go into blogging.

Nowadays, I don't think blogging is that lucrative, I think it depends on the level of traffic you can generate and the ads you can run.

As a blogger, I earn anything between $100 and $10,000 per month. On an average, a typical blogger earns around $300 – $400 a month. However, if the blogger is more experienced, then he/she can earn up to $3000+ also. Celebrity bloggers in India earn between $20,000 and $30,000 a month.
you really need to stop posting information that is not true because a blogger may not be able to earn that amount of money you have said, the highest most of them do earn in a month should be about $100 or less.

earning fluctuates but in June I earned just about $500 from blogging. I made that money from adsense, infolinks, and a few other minor advertising networks.

I am not a blogger. But I know that some bloggers are really milking it because they know how to go about their blogging activities. This blogging nich requires a lot of hard work if you must succeed in it

I am not very serious at blogging yet even though I have two free website but the both of them are not yet monetized.
Post automatically merged:

Blogging is a very lucrative venture and I am planning going into it very soon. What I'm waiting for his on capitol and of course I will be going into it.
Post automatically merged:

I think I need to work harder so that I will make reasonable amount of money posting on various forums. I think I need to act like one or two more.

Last edited:
I plan to do meaningful work on my blog. I have abandoned it for some time due to some commitments. I just want to give it a try because I do not know how much one can make from it but me estimation hover around $400-$500 per month

If you know search engine optimisation and how to advertise your blog on the internet you will probably be making a whole lot of money on monthly basis.

As a blogger, I earn anything between $100 and $10,000 per month. On an average, a typical blogger earns around $300 – $400 a month. However, if the blogger is more experienced, then he/she can earn up to $3000+ also. Celebrity bloggers in India earn between $20,000 and $30,000 a month.

Whoooo! $10,000 per month??
Where do I sign up

😂

^ That’s either a typo or some kind of exaggeration
Me personally, I wouldn’t spend one second of my time blogging. It’s time-consuming, and sitting there hoping and praying 🙏 that enough people will read your stuff so you can earn money from it... not for me.
These are the kinds of jobs I like:
If you do this, then you get this.
Plain and simple, cut ‘n dry.
If you perform this action, you will receive this amount of money.
The End

I am really interested in building a blog and earning from it. I read somewhere that some people make even at least $5 daily, making it almost $150 monthly. Which is a really good amount. That is my target.

For someone to be making a very good sum of money blogging, you will have no really love the job of being a very good write because bloggers must always write

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back