What's new

As a blogger, how much money do you earn in a month?

I'm not a blogger yet, i once had a website. I wanted to use it as a blog site, but challenges back then never allowed me do so. Those challenges forced me to sell my domain to finance the needs. But I'm having that infinite love again for blogging. I just wanna know how much some bloggers earn in a month through Adsense and active followers of 10k.
If its something that Worth's the time to do.

Well, everything depends on how big you are as a blogger. If you have been very popular take for instance like Linda Ikeji, you may be making millions in a month as a blogger.

Well, everything depends on how big you are as a blogger. If you have been very popular take for instance like Linda Ikeji, you may be making millions in a month as a blogger.
That woman Linda ikeji here in our country is simply extraordinary to be making such hefty amount of money monthly from blogging. I tap from her to be successful too.

Linda ikeji is very popular blogger in Nigeria a d you can see that blogging for her has done her a great deal of good and futunes too. Blogging is for the very serious minded people

As a blogger, I earn anything between $100 and $10,000 per month. On an average, a typical blogger earns around $300 – $400 a month. However, if the blogger is more experienced, then he/she can earn up to $3000+ also. Celebrity bloggers in India earn between $20,000 and $30,000 a month.

Wow I don’t really know there’s so much money like this in blogging although i know celebrities that are blogger or experienced bloggers are making it big but I don’t know those just starting can also make that amount

As a blogger, I earn anything between $100 and $10,000 per month. On an average, a typical blogger earns around $300 – $400 a month. However, if the blogger is more experienced, then he/she can earn up to $3000+ also. Celebrity bloggers in India earn between $20,000 and $30,000 a month.

Wow I don’t really know there’s so much money like this in blogging although i know celebrities that are blogger or experienced bloggers are making it big but I don’t know those just starting can also make that amount
I know those bloggers aren't just earning such amount of revenue only from Ads. They have diverse options where they earn their money, that's why they where able to make such hefty amount every month.

There are a lot of things that would amount to the money you will earn such as your monetization policy, quality of your audience and your sure traffic.

Bloggers who really mean business doing their blogging business can really make a lot of money from their blogging platform depending on what their blog post is all about

I have a blog. Am currently building a good blog. I currently haven't earn money on the blog but I know that one day I will make the money. Blogging is the best business online. You can make millions on it

I'm not a blogger but i think for you to earn big in blogging you must have the experience of how it work, but if you're a new baby there than try and learn so that you can increase your ability to earn. But i think you can earn like $50-100 in a month as a new baby.

Blogging is definitely one of the best ways of making money online but I don't really have a paid blog yet even though I am planning on doing that.

Actually am not into blogging or anything near to blogging at all I still wish to go far in it if I later become one .I definitely know it's not an easy thing to do actually to keep up with the trends of things and attraction to ones post .

Am not a blogger yet, but I may one one day,but from what I have learnt from some bloggers that I know, they do earn from 8 to 15 dollar a month

I am not a blogger either but I am sure that one can make good money on a blog site when there are lots of activities there and has good traffic.

I know a few bloggers who are like brothers and friends to me and they are all doing well. This set of people receive money on a daily basis depending on the patronage they get and how popular they are blogs are

I am not blogging yet but once I start blogging, my preference is to make at least $5 per month, so that I can recover my first year investment and also renew hosting and domain for the second year

Bloggers who really mean business doing their blogging business can really make a lot of money from their blogging platform depending on what their blog post is all about
Determination matters a lot, those of them who knows what they are doing simply get the better of their hard work as days roll down.

That woman Linda ikeji here in our country is simply extraordinary to be making such hefty amount of money monthly from blogging. I tap from her to be successful too.

Seriously, I keep asking myself how on earth was she able to make such amount of money from her blogging and others are not? Does it mean that she's doing something others don't know?

Seriously, I keep asking myself how on earth was she able to make such amount of money from her blogging and others are not? Does it mean that she's doing something others don't know?
Hmm, same question I'm asking myself, how on earth does she manage to accrue such amount of money? She's popular around politicians here in the country maybe she's also an influencer.

Well, I'm yet to start earning money from my blogging channel and it's all because I'm still not well focused right now for this shit again. Linda Ikeji is one of the most successful blogger.

Well, I'm yet to start earning money from my blogging channel and it's all because I'm still not well focused right now for this shit again. Linda Ikeji is one of the most successful blogger.
To reach linda ikeji rank in blogging you may to need some years of blogging and advertising your blog to reach such level but beginning are always hard so step by step you can start bring people then monetize it step by step and finally start getting returns but it needs a lot of work and perseverence.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back