What's new

As a blogger, how much money do you earn in a month?

It actually depends on the quality and quantity of traffic your blog generate. Some bloggers earn nothing at all and even up end up enduring loss. I mean every thing counts. The price of setting-up a blog, paying web designers a good sum of money. It also costs a lot of time. Unfortunately, most of the bloggers just give up and do not put much effort and end up leaving their blogs.
I understand the hard work that one needs to put to develop or run a blog site to generate traffic and build revenue from it. The person have to spend reasonable amount of money into it, and do some SEO marketing for it, and social media marketing to get real traffic for the blog.

I am not a blogger but I know little about it in making money out of it depends on the various site you are operating some operate in more than 2 site some 1 so the level of income cannot be the same and also depends on the quality of your post or writing.

I am not a blogger but I know little about it in making money out of it depends on the various site you are operating some operate in more than 2 site some 1 so the level of income cannot be the same and also depends on the quality of your post or writing.
As a blogger one need to have diverse means of earning. You don't stick only on one. It might fail you then you use others to cover for profit for the month. Starting first with blogging, should concentrate more on gaining traffic for the site before seeking for ways to monetize it. Without traffic their is no way you can earn with your blog.

As a blogger one need to have diverse means of earning. You don't stick only on one. It might fail you then you use others to cover for profit for the month. Starting first with blogging, should concentrate more on gaining traffic for the site before seeking for ways to monetize it. Without traffic their is no way you can earn with your blog.

Actually, just like any other business, blogging requires a lot of effort. In fact, it can take several years before you earn a residual income from your blog. Having said that some bloggers do not achieve success despite spending years and putting a lot of effort and there might be some reasons behind that. They might not be marketing their blog well or they might not be aware how search engine optimization works. In short, earning from blogs is not that easy.

Actually, just like any other business, blogging requires a lot of effort. In fact, it can take several years before you earn a residual income from your blog. Having said that some bloggers do not achieve success despite spending years and putting a lot of effort and there might be some reasons behind that. They might not be marketing their blog well or they might not be aware how search engine optimization works. In short, earning from blogs is not that easy.
Yes, the project is a complex one. One that isn't determined to succeed in blogging can't achieve success from it. We need to stay on around our establishment, work to promote it and make sure its very high in traffic. Before we can think about monetizing it.

My blogging income has substantially reduced these days. I have been earning from my blogs since 2017 and I have over 15 blogs on various niches, however, my earning is not very good

My blogging income has substantially reduced these days. I have been earning from my blogs since 2017 and I have over 15 blogs on various niches, however, my earning is not very good
You've discussed this before at gptforum, you're a guru when it comes to creating websites for commercial purposes. What caused your blog earnings to reduce??

I've heard so much about how much bloggers make online from their blog page but I've not been able to earn money as a blogger because I don't even have a website for me to set up a blog and be able to monetize it and then any money from it.

Those who knows how the system works earns reasonably creating websites, either forum, blog, business, e-commerce website etc. Every website has purpose if its creation. If better managed, it brings profit.

I remember few years ago when I was into blogging, it wasn't Soo easy though, as my earning was Soo low, but with time it started improving and I can conveniently say it really worth it

I remember few years ago when I was into blogging, it wasn't Soo easy though, as my earning was Soo low, but with time it started improving and I can conveniently say it really worth it
During the early time with blogging it isn't straightforward, lots of work is needed to take the project and dream high. We need to promote it and gain lots of traffic to enable us earn from it through ads, sponsors, selling of digital products and so on.

You are a writer does not mean you can earn a lot of money as a blogger, blogging needs specialization. Writing is just one skill, you need a lot more skills like seo and digital marketing

You are a writer does not mean you can earn a lot of money as a blogger, blogging needs specialization. Writing is just one skill, you need a lot more skills like seo and digital marketing
You're right @Nomad, writing alone doesn't determine the success of a blogger. A blogger needs to master other fields that will help him or her get the website on track, just like you suggested.

Blogging is definitely one of the best way of making money online. A lot of people get this encouraged because they don't know how to get traffic to their website. The earning of an average blogger should be $20 per month or even more.

Blogging is definitely one of the best way of making money online. A lot of people get this encouraged because they don't know how to get traffic to their website. The earning of an average blogger should be $20 per month or even more.
That's very low amount when you're talking about an established blog site that has thousands of visits everyday on his or her blog. Some bloggers earn more than $500 a day blogging, and you're saying $20 for one month. Unless you're just starting with blogging newly, and got approved by AdSense, that's when you'll aim for that amount first time.

I'm not a blogger yet, i once had a website. I wanted to use it as a blog site, but challenges back then never allowed me do so. Those challenges forced me to sell my domain to finance the needs. But I'm having that infinite love again for blogging. I just wanna know how much some bloggers earn in a month through Adsense and active followers of 10k.
If its something that Worth's the time to do.
I think that the amount that you earn in a month will be directly related to the type of follower base that you have n your blog and if you have a lot of people with a lot of content that is constantly engaging then you will have more advert views and this will increase your income as well.

Blogging is of no doubt one of the most lucrative online businesses currently. Even though i do not have a monetized blog yet but i have two free blogs which i regularly post on i hoping to upgrade them soon.

I'm not a blogger yet, i once had a website. I wanted to use it as a blog site, but challenges back then never allowed me do so. Those challenges forced me to sell my domain to finance the needs. But I'm having that infinite love again for blogging. I just wanna know how much some bloggers earn in a month through Adsense and active followers of 10k.
If its something that Worth's the time to do.
In my country , the course you study does not determined what you will do and where you will be in life. I love the aspect of having a blog sometimes because bloggers I know makes money.

Some start up blogs that are owned by serious bloggers usually earn up to about $1000, this usually require so much hardwork and won't favor those who want to focus on other things.

In my country , the course you study does not determined what you will do and where you will be in life. I love the aspect of having a blog sometimes because bloggers I know makes money.
You're right. Here in our country you study different thing and secure a job in a different based on connections. Since we aren't presented with one, it is best we craved opportunities elsewhere, online is a better alternative.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back