What's new

Are You Working Hard or Working Smart?

There is no way people would not be running away from farming because it is not an easy task but if government can render help by providing mechanical tools for the farmers to enhance their job and return little to the government after their harvest season, people will still be farming

Working smart without hard work is useless and also the other way round, for me I am working on both of them to achieve the best result on the area I am dealing with.

Working smart without hard work is useless and also the other way round, for me I am working on both of them to achieve the best result on the area I am dealing with.
You can do the work when you work smart because you know the easiest path. For example the business is encountering lack of customers but you cannot resolve it because you are doing research while a smart worker would simply ask someone with experience and he gets the solution.

You either work smart or work hard in this digital age. What really matter is not how you get the job done, the most important thing is the output.
Is it important to change how we work? Yes, because I like to work smart.
As of now I am on the working hard or harder side. I am still on saving my money so that I will be in cryptocurrency trading and investment where I will work smart.

The best way to have efficient result or output now in any industry is to work smart. Working hard too is very important but working smart will definitely make things easy in the long run

You either work smart or work hard in this digital age. What really matter is not how you get the job done, the most important thing is the output.
Most people mistake working hard as working smart people always get confused, I believe working smart has to do with getting work done without much stress and you still get the same result the one that work hard got,

Working smart will always be the smartest move to make. If we work smart, we will always be ahead of of the competition. We will always be ahead of things we would want to achieve that would have ordinarily taken us donkey years to accomplish

Working hard or smart is compulsory and important in every business and even to oneself. Working hard is to make greater achievement and working smart is building a substantial and flexible working ethics.
I believe in working smart making working ethics easier for me to achieve more aims and objectives.

One thing I have come to realise is that to make money, you have to work smart but to work smart you need to have worked hard to be able to give you needed experience

You can do the work when you work smart because you know the easiest path. For example the business is encountering lack of customers but you cannot resolve it because you are doing research while a smart worker would simply ask someone with experience and he gets the solution.
I don't really understand your sir, okay if you are to choose which one do you think will be the best because to me combining both will be the best way to achieve success in whatever area you are going into.

I have always worked hard but not smart. However after some advice and researches I have started working both smart and hard and I am seeing good results.

I prefer working smart to working,one thing we should all know is that working smart itself is working hard because coming up with techniques to enable you work smart is hard work😂

The truth of the matter is that is only few people that have the knowledge of working smart by taking advantage of what they are supposed to do when does supposed to do and do it in a way that it pays them better instead of stressing too much.

The outcome is what matters. How you arrive at the results wouldn't be a thing of importance but the end result is what is feasible we would be considering. Either the result was achieved through a rigorous work of by cutting corners, what is of interest is the result.

Well in this present days generation it does not really matter on how to work either smart or working hard but what really matters is to get the work done as expected of you.

Both of them goes together. If your are working hard, you have to be smart as well. If you re working hard without being smart, it is very
Bad and also working smart without being hard is also bad too.

Exactly, it's actually good to work but hard and smart because you offers you the opportunity to take advantage of both processes and make more money from both of them in such a way that it pays you better.

Both of them goes together. If your are working hard, you have to be smart as well. If you re working hard without being smart, it is very
Bad and also working smart without being hard is also bad too.
I would like to see them to mean one and the same thing. If you work hard it means you are smart. Just Devise ways that make your hardwork seem easier to do

You achieve a lot when you work smart.
But to be excel in what we do we have to work hard and also work smart.

For me, I will say Hard work + smart work= Excellence.
Post automatically merged:

I would like to see them to mean one and the same thing. If you work hard it means you are smart. Just Devise ways that make your hardwork seem easier to do
The two are not the same.
The difference between the poor and the rich is smart work. For example, two people working in the same organisation earning the same salary yet one is richer than the other.
The reason is not because the other is not hard working. The hard working one might just decide to be saving a portion of his salty every month while the other will save and invest.

When it comes to working strategy I think it is very imperative that we should be working hard and working smart at the same time as both of them is very important to the actualization of our true potentials.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back