What's new

Are You Working Hard or Working Smart?

You either work smart or work hard in this digital age. What really matter is not how you get the job done, the most important thing is the output.
Is it important to change how we work? Yes, because I like to work smart.
Right now I can say a working smart all because my kind of work is not the kind that someone will be supervising me while working so I do it the way I know it will be easier for me and at the end of the day, I get the best result am expecting out of it.

Smartness in work brings about hardworking,, once u are smart in what u do that spirit of hardworking will come,, so u can't work hard when u are not smart.

Right from time, smart work has always been more rewarded than hard work. Think about it, an employer can never be paid more than his or her employer no matter how much work and input if such person.

In my country Nigeria, it's only few people that are in a position to work only smart and have everything working out in their favor. Most people work really hard to survive in this hell hole called Nigeria.

It is very necessary to work with knowledge and high level of intelligence,but there are some works that also needs manpower,so I work smart and hard

Currently, I'm trying as much as I could to possibly work only smart because it reduces the amount of stress that I'm facing in trying to make a living. Hopefully, in no distant time, I'm going to work only smart and enjoy my time and life.

I am working had as well as as working smart. You need to do both to succeed in your chosen career. Sadly, a lot of people do not know how to work smart. IN order to work smart, you need to build knowledge and skills

I decided to start working smart with my online forum posting. This is after the realisation that I was spending more on data bundles than what I was earning. So I decided to work only in a few forums that I can afford with the data bundles that I have.

Working smart saves time and energy, with a high tendency of achievement unlike working hard,and at the end the work is not achievable

Most people in my country are working hard and not smart because the privileges to work smart isn't made available for them to take advantage of.

It is easier said than done. Posting on forums here requires hard work because there is no way you can bypass some duties and get paid. This is achievable when you are trying to get some tasks done.

I'll prefer to work smart, working hard without been smart will make you get little or no results. In this day and time you have to learn to be smart and with that sometimes you like to work a little not too much

For now I am trying to work hard to raise a lot of money that I need because I don't see how I can work Smart at this period of time until it is necessary maybe in the future when I am thinking of going into a business, for now I really have to work hard.

I prefer working smart to working hard but I think it depends on the kind of tasks involved. Some tasks requires critical thinking and smart ideas while some tasks simply requires enough energy and hardwork in order to complete them.

You either work smart or work hard in this digital age. What really matter is not how you get the job done, the most important thing is the output.
Is it important to change how we work? Yes, because I like to work smart.

I can say that both. I also work smart, but sometimes I have to work hard to be able to finish the job. now it also depends on what field you are talking about or what business ... but where I work, that's about it.

I like to think I work smart. Working hard and smart does have a connection nowadays, you have to work hard to be the best at something when you are the best you start to work smart and work with people who will make you more money.
Working hard can also be seen as working smart in a way. It would take a hard worker to devise easy ways to make his job easy and fun

For now am working smart because I have strategically device a means of paying myself from what am earning online. If you can account and pay for your self. Sorry is your case, then you aren't working smart.

Working hard can also be seen as working smart in a way. It would take a hard worker to devise easy ways to make his job easy and fun
Working hard will lead to you working smart at the end. Most people engage in unethical practices or shortcuts in the guise of working smart.

According to my experience, it is much better to work smart because you can really earn money without much effort if you work smartly and know how to make money.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back