Are You Working Hard or Working Smart?

maventiger

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Dec 21, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
You either work smart or work hard in this digital age. What really matter is not how you get the job done, the most important thing is the output.
Is it important to change how we work? Yes, because I like to work smart.

I like to think I work smart. Working hard and smart does have a connection nowadays, you have to work hard to be the best at something when you are the best you start to work smart and work with people who will make you more money.

Things are changing, a lot of people believe working smart is better than working hard. While a lot of people also believe that working harder is more better than working smart. People believe that working smart is cheating and should be encouraged

You either work smart or work hard in this digital age. What really matter is not how you get the job done, the most important thing is the output.

I think both are necessary as if you want to start as work smart then you first need work hard for get a good business and if you are hard working then you need work smart for good decision and achieve goals fastly.

In this digital age we are in now, i think both of them would be really useful because while working hard you will need to also work smart. If you just work hard without working smart, you might not make much profits as required.

Both of them goes together. If your are working hard, you have to be smart as well. If you re working hard without being smart, it is very
Bad and also working smart without being hard is also bad too.

I work smart and not hard. I achieve more by working smart daily while others work hard. With my computer 💻, all my data are converted into a soft copy that is accessible anywhere, anytime as I upload my operational details on mail which I have access to on my phone and laptop.
A well coordinated report done on my system makes my monitoring activities easier for me as against taking daily physical inventory in my workshop

Smart workers know what they want and they fight for it with much more than just hard work. They have a strategy. Hard workers have a vague idea of what they want and consequently don't take the best decisions or they simply hope that hard work will pay off. Well, sometimes it does, but many times it doesn't.

I like to think I work smart. Working hard and smart does have a connection nowadays, you have to work hard to be the best at something when you are the best you start to work smart and work with people who will make you more money. I work smart and not hard. I achieve more by working smart daily while others work hard. With my computer 💻, all my data are converted into a soft copy that is accessible anywhere, anytime as I upload my operational details on mail which I have access to on my phone and laptop and other devices.

Working smart is always preferred to working hard by me,in working smart,you don't need to stress yourself once you know the right things to do,working hard is good also,it shows your commitment and dedication to that particular job.

i believe in working smart than working hard. most people that hard work can lead to success. but note, working hard without been smart can never lead you to success. smart work let you applies it to anything you think it can help. work smart not hard work.

Wor
work harr is cool. But working smart is better. I have always been a hard worker, i take my job seriously. I work like my entire life and being depends on it. It most times defines me.
However i found a better way to getting things done, getting the best unbelievable results. And that is working smart.
Now i am a smart worker.

I work both ways, hard because of the dedication of many dedicated hours and intelligently because I have the ability to organize myself and meet my goals on a day-to-day basis. In the end, I am satisfied with my effort and, for the daily earnings acquired, which add up to my capital.

As for me I really believes in working hard and working smart because when you work hard you get whatever you wanted also when you work smart everything go smooth and good, because both two works together but if you not working smart but you really need to work hard

I am working smart .I don't have to relay on salary or wait for one government to chat a job for . investing in crypto is an evidence of working smart . I believe smart workers are those that think creatively on how to convert artificial intelligence in money

Well, working smart is what our current era preaches because of the existence of technology and internet that makes it easier to carry out lots of business tasks within a short period of time. Just look at how millions of dollars are made by trading on cryptocurrencies, that's pure working smart.

I think Both is important, both are necessary to achieve perfect success, but more of working smart should be done, in these time and day, Smartwork and not hardwork is what is working now.

Smart working is the need of hour, but unfortunately I am still working hard to earn a little amount of money for my daily routine life.
The reason is that I don't have any skills to work smartly, so I have to work very hard to earn money little while dealing with my studies as well.

It is working smart because I don't approach my work spending long hours to complete. Smart working would be aiming for the same results with hard working but with planning and prioritization of tasks.
Smart working is reaching goals in the quickest and most efficient way possible.

We are in digital age, the era of hard labour to make ends meet is long gone. Working smart is the way to go.Many businesses are going digital, embracing automation in all spheres of there operation.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back