What's new

Are You Working Hard or Working Smart?

I am working smart not working hard if it's better for you to work smart than to work hard because working smart these days pays more than working hard.
I totally agree with you that working smart pays more than working hard and this has been what I have been doing all my life because working hard is simply for doors who are not educated and not for educated chaps like me.

I don't think working smart alone simply does the job. It is a fact that you need to be smart to simply get ahead, but you still will need to put In a little hard work to make it even better to achieve that goal

From every indication, it is necessary and ideal to work smart because there is no point in working hard if the work approach is not smart. What matters is not the amount of strength employed in a work but the result

Currently. I am working on both because i know that hard work could lead to greatness ,so you have to be determined and work hard to achieve greatness

There is no way you will effectively be successful if you do not work hard. it is also good to combine both smart work and hard work in order to be productive and successful.

You either work smart or work hard in this digital age. What really matter is not how you get the job done, the most important thing is the output.
Is it important to change how we work? Yes, because I like to work smart.
What matter as you said is not how you get the job for but you bringing the best output whether you work smart or hard, but how do you know if you are working smart.

Things are changing, a lot of people believe working smart is better than working hard. While a lot of people also believe that working harder is more better than working smart. People believe that working smart is cheating and should be encouraged
when it comes to getting a job done,it is not about the show of strenght and putting too much of stress that matters,it all boils down to how well you plan,and making use of the most of alternative that would not require much stress,and that is working smart.

There is no way you will effectively be successful if you do not work hard. it is also good to combine both smart work and hard work in order to be productive and successful.
I completely agree with you that in as much as most people and harmonizing the effort known as working hard it is still very important for anyone to become successful. The combination of working hard and working smart is what really makes people to become successful in life in this day and time.

I completely agree with you that in as much as most people and harmonizing the effort known as working hard it is still very important for anyone to become successful. The combination of working hard and working smart is what really makes people to become successful in life in this day and time.
Yes of course, it is very important for people to think outside the box and at the same time work very hard in achieving their goals for success.

Yes of course, it is very important for people to think outside the box and at the same time work very hard in achieving their goals for success.
This is why I have jettisoned this mentality of always working hard without thinking of working smart as I used to think that hard work is what actually brings success but not knowing that it is a combination of hard work and smart work that brings success.

In this digital age , working smartly saves you both time ,energy and resources. But one can completely rule out the fact that hard work pays be it manual or digital labor.

You either work smart or work hard in this digital age. What really matter is not how you get the job done, the most important thing is the output.
Is it important to change how we work? Yes, because I like to work smart.
I can't state which. Even if I think I am working smart, they are a lot of people who makes way more than I do in the same field.

In this digital age , working smartly saves you both time ,energy and resources. But one can completely rule out the fact that hard work pays be it manual or digital labor.
You are right. The industry of labor has a different landscape now because online work is much different than offline work. However, working online also has its limitations and disadvantages. Excessive work can also make you sick and unhealthy so we should be aware of the needed physical activities.

Actually i thought hard work is key before but when i tried it it give me little reward then someone thought me how to work smart and it pays more.

Actually i thought hard work is key before but when i tried it it give me little reward then someone thought me how to work smart and it pays more.
Ofcourse working smart will always have an edge. This is similar to mechanization being more effective than use if manpower

If you still believes that working hard will brings you a lot of money, you are mistaken. Working smart makes you to make money even when you are sleeping which you can hardly achieve when you work hard.

Both are required hard work and smart work. If anyone is working very hard , 24 hours a day claiming from faucets and earning from PTC sites , I would call it just a hard work , and the earning is not good as well. Whereas earning from forums , by trading crypto , by investing in legit sites are some of the smarter ways to earn.

I think it is good to work smart than to work hard. You must be working hard and never make a progress because you are not doing the right thing. But working smart will give you the chance to look at the face that can bring a quick success to what you are doing.

I think it is good to work smart than to work hard. You must be working hard and never make a progress because you are not doing the right thing. But working smart will give you the chance to look at the face that can bring a quick success to what you are doing.
You seems as if you're not really sure but to be very serious smart working is actually the best, because it involves careful planning of how you can utilize the little money you have for effective result in the future.

Being actually honest with you, I am not working smart. I am working hard and making posts on paid to post forums and investing my earnings on paid to click sites that can become a scam at any time and I do not know what will happen in the future.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back