What's new

Are You Working Hard or Working Smart?

Working hard will lead to you working smart at the end. Most people engage in unethical practices or shortcuts in the guise of working smart.
Absolutely true. Working smart should never be confused with using illicit means to get the results. You are just a criminal not a smart worker

Well I am doing both it is so much better to actually work smart and work hard because the two of them actually need each other in order for it to actually work very well

The difference between hard work and smart work is based on how I approach my task. Hard work would mean spending long hours to complete my work without any shortcuts. It definitely ensures results but the process is long and stressful. Smart work would be aiming for the same results but with planning and prioritization of tasks.

I think it is better to work smart than to work hard to make money online. When you work smart, you focus on those things that will bring results faster. Working hard means you need to put in all effort just to see results and this might take you sometime to see good results.

In today's world, you are expected to work hard otherwise you will be tagged lazy by sadist. Working smart is better because it will help you set your priorities right and you will reach your goals faster.

Absolutely true. Working smart should never be confused with using illicit means to get the results. You are just a criminal not a smart worker
So many entrepreneurs cannot distinguish between working smart and engaging in shady practices to gain advantage over others. The latter should always be discouraged in strong terms.

There are many people who work as labor, yet they do not earn a good amount of money. On the other hand, there are many people who make a huge profits just by a few clicks. It is always much better idea to earn money by being smart.

Right from time, smart work has always been more rewarded than hard work. Think about it, an employer can never be paid more than his or her employer no matter how much work and input if such person.
Working smart is one form of dong thigs that really pays,because it is actually a good alternative to the usual and conventional method of physical and straneous work.It is also a good way to save one lots of stress.

I'm actually working smart, because I'm the kind of person to think before he act so he doesn't make too many mistakes, I'm a calculated person so I will obviously work smart because first comes the personality and then such a person accomplish it in his work. Moreover I am writing posts so working hard wouldn't necessarily help so I'm working wise, I'm thinking always thinking about what I'm about to send. Working online is technically more calculated and smart than working in real life which requires more hard work and patience.

Well I am doing both it is so much better to actually work smart and work hard because the two of them actually need each other in order for it to actually work very well
I can say that i am doing the both , but you have to be working smart even though you are working hard, because working hard sometimes and not working smart some time might render your work useless.

It depends on the nature of my business, it seems the nature of my business depends on working hard to be able to make enough money. We can only be able to apply smartness when we have enough money to start up something or engage in something that will help us in the future.

working hard or working smart will depend on the particular job you are doing , but in my own opinion . I prefer working smart and makes good money rather than working hard and makes peanut.

In this digital age we are in now, i think both of them would be really useful because while working hard you will need to also work smart. If you just work hard without working smart, you might not make much profits as required.
For one to make it one need to work hard in this digital time you need work smart so to achieve your goals, life requires to be very smart to make good money with your smart phone because of the system we live.

For now I am working hard because I needes money, there would be a time I will need to work Smart . I have been able to identify ways I needs to work Smart legitimately to make money.

A lot of people may be working hard mostly. The reason why so many people are working hard is because they are just interested to raise money. But smart working is really what will make us plan how we can utilise the little money we have for a better future.

I really working hard to make ends meet here on earth. I usually work hard on my offline businesses and also here at bizdustry and other paid to post forums.
I think for me I don't have that capabilities to work as smart as other people do. I am always struggling in life man

In life , we are all working to make ends meet and to provide for our family , the employees are working hard to meet the daily traget set by the employers and the employers are working smart by setting the target for us .

I worked hard so that now I am able to generate income by working smart. I worked for many years on my blog, I worked really hard, and now my blogs earn good money. I worked really hard on my ebooks and now my ebook earns me money. I generate passive income through many methods and I was able to build these smart ways to make money by working hard.

I worked hard so that now I am able to generate income by working smart. I worked for many years on my blog, I worked really hard, and now my blogs earn good money. I worked really hard on my ebooks and now my ebook earns me money. I generate passive income through many methods and I was able to build these smart ways to make money by working hard.

Working hard is no longer a viable option for many people nowadays. You may work harder day by day and earn some money. However, in order to truly become rich, you may need to work smart and make sure that you use your talent and skills at the right time and at the right place.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back