What's new

Are You Working Hard or Working Smart?

Working hard is a good thing but it will drain your strength and energy faster than you can make meaningful impact to your business. But working very smart is the best but comes with great efforts in planning it

I'm working both hard and smart but I'm working hard the most. Why? Because if in working smart, my effort should yield divedends but it's not as I fathomed.

You have to apply the both of you want to be a successful businessperson, because when you work hard you also need to be smart

In this digital age we are in now, i think both of them would be really useful because while working hard you will need to also work smart. If you just work hard without working smart, you might not make much profits as required.
That is absolutelly correct,because the act itself of working smart is a hard work in the making,the thngs that makes a process to go through and scale up is not something that is just out of the fluke,it require hard work.

You either work smart or work hard in this digital age. What really matter is not how you get the job done, the most important thing is the output.
Is it important to change how we work? Yes, because I like to work smart.
It is advisable to work smart even as you are working hard.
I have worked too hard these days, that am beginning to think 'am i actually working smart?'
Sometimes i even forget to do some important things that are productive.

Things are changing, a lot of people believe working smart is better than working hard. While a lot of people also believe that working harder is more better than working smart. People believe that working smart is cheating and should be encouraged
I don't think that a business can succeed when the workers and the owner of the business prioritise working hard over working smart or any business can even succeed while prioritising walking smart over working hard so I am of the opinion that for a business to succeed it must take a portion of working smart and working hard to make the business succeed.

Working smart is also the same with working hard depending how you want to put it in English, so I am working hard in order to make it in life.

I am not really working hard right now. I am going to start trading soon and I know that trading requires you to be smart enough to make money. I will be trading in cryptocurrencies. However, it has a lot to do with luck along with making decisions smartly. I just hope that I am smart enough. :)

I like to think I work smart. Working hard and smart does have a connection nowadays, you have to work hard to be the best at something when you are the best you start to work smart and work with people who will make you more money.
This makes a lot of sense. When you begin to work one must work hard. It is when someone is conversant with the job that he'll begin to devise means to work smart

This makes a lot of sense. When you begin to work one must work hard. It is when someone is conversant with the job that he'll begin to devise means to work smart
Yeah I agree, you have to work hard to be the best. You have to work smart to stay at being the best, so it is important to work hard and smart.

You either work smart or work hard in this digital age. What really matter is not how you get the job done, the most important thing is the output.
I think i work smart.
Whenever i get to work hard and produce excellent results in no long time, then it is certain that i had worked smart.

I am doing both, working hard does not necessarily mean you over stress yourself, while working smart, you also need to put in enough hard work to enable you see results. I work remotely online just 5 hours everyday from Mondays to Thursdays and earn great amount. That's working smart and achieving positive results from being hardworking.

Working hard will cost you a lot of stress and waste your resources. Working smart saves you time, energy, capital and other resources with better results.

in terms of business you need the booth of them ,you need to be working hard and also smart as well, when you join the two of them you could be able to have a successful business

I work hard and smart. One thing with working hard without being smart at it is that you might not get an effective result as when applying being smart on the job. You look for better tactics and techniques that can fasten productivity and not just working hard blindly.

Well working smart is the best and pays off but hard work too is involved in working smart don't let's be deceived if you don't work hard you can't work smart.

Yes, many people tend to assume that working smart means you nolonger have to work hard. Working smart simply means you are being creative, you are always finding new ways to speed up your results and to get positive results as well.

I am working smart.
Even when I instill hardwork....I still ensure I work smart.
When everything works out right, it is an indication that I worked smart.

I love to work smart and hard. I love to be smart and be time conscious because I believe I still have the ability right now. One thing that brings attraction to your customers about your work is efficient and effective.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back