What's new

Are You Working Hard or Working Smart?

You are right. The industry of labor has a different landscape now because online work is much different than offline work. However, working online also has its limitations and disadvantages. Excessive work can also make you sick and unhealthy so we should be aware of the needed physical activities.
Well it is true that the last king of the industry of labor has been tilted towards the online platform because of the location of the coronavirus find my that we are still experiencing and so I believe that the only way that we can become more successful in any business is by concentrating it online.

Working hard and smart is both important you cannot discountenance one for the other. Despite being in a digital age you still have to work very hard on your online businesses to succeed.

In this digital age we are in now, i think both of them would be really useful because while working hard you will need to also work smart. If you just work hard without working smart, you might not make much profits as required.
That is also my choice to have both the working hard and working very smart. Having both is very useful for the work to become successful. We are now in the age of digitalization, so we have to work smart and to work harder than ever.

hard work and smart work works together but it is dependent on what you believe that hard work is and what you do not believe it is.

Thanks for this thread created. Working hard is one that requires you to be there before you earn while smart work involves setting up systems that bring you income consistently even when you're not there or sleeping.
For now I'm still working hard, taking Surveys, working on PTP sites; but when I'm at a certain level, I'll drop all these methods

The result is what matters most. Working hard does not guarantee efficiency and stable income. Working smart will open doors to how to run some things faster and effectively, thereby optimizing productivity. Although one can't really tell if one is working smart, it can be adopted

I'm working both. You don't need to be smart if working hard, like when I'm working roofing jobs it doesn't take much. But I'm transitioning moreover to online work and you need to work hard plus smarts imo.

The result is what matters most. Working hard does not guarantee efficiency and stable income. Working smart will open doors to how to run some things faster and effectively, thereby optimizing productivity. Although one can't really tell if one is working smart, it can be adopted
You are right, many tend to misunderstand what it means to work smart. Some feel working smart means you don't have to work hard. Personally I feel the only major difference between working hard and working smart is that while working smart you just have to find a move effective and less stressful way to get a more better result

You either work smart or work hard in this digital age. What really matter is not how you get the job done, the most important thing is the output.
Is it important to change how we work? Yes, because I like to work smart.
Are You Working Hard or Working Smart?
Most people get confuse with working smart and working hard in my own opinion working smart has to do with using your brain to get the work down while working hard has to do with using yourphysical strength to get the work done

Both of them is really necessary because working smart must be put together with hard work because with the both of them you will make a lot in life, they are needed in all aspect of life.

I am somebody who believes that the two criterias are very important for anybody who wants to be successful either in business or in his daily life. This is the particular reason why I like to mix the two of them.

In this digital age, if you still work hard you need to replanned your activities very well. Working hard is stressful and most times the profits that comes out of it might not commensurate with the level of energy used for it.

I think working smart should be the best ,you don't need to be stressed with yo much pains and others to make more money from your investment that's why it's best to work smart

I tried to work smart by looking for loopholes because this is the reason why my effort is going to pay off with a short period of time. There is no point in working out just to achieve little results

Points are actually altering, some people think functioning wise is actually much a lot better compared to striving. While some people likewise think that functioning more difficult is actually better compared to functioning wise. Individuals think that functioning wise is actually unfaithful as well as ought to be actually motivated

I do work hard when it's required and work smart where it's required because both of them have advantage but i prefer working smart to achieve things hard work will not bring.

Working hard and working smart are both necessary in a business ,but I like working hard in the first place after achieving some certain goals then you can now work smart.

Working hard takes a lot of time and energy to achieve something meaningful while working smart gives you good results with little efforts that you put into it.

I love the topic of this thread , I would have said working hard are for gonners but yet some time working smart dosnt really pay high as working hard , people takes you serious working hard

You just have to do the two to get it right. In my own understanding, working smart has to do with marking out ways to do your work faster and more effective, away from the usual method. For instance, instead of typing a long document, l could decide to use Google voice typing to make my work easier and accurately.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back