What's new

After pension, should you still work for money?

The pension then obviously you get at the age of 60. So if you think you are still young at 60 years old. I mean, if you're still active, then you must do something else. Because in times of inflation, pension alone is not enough.

If you still need money after getting your pension there is nothing bad in working more, because there are businesses and jobs that are not stressful, but if you think you have enough then no need for more working.

Most people can expect to get back more in retirement than they put in their pension. Most people saving into a workplace pension also benefit from contributions from their employer and the government in the form of tax relief*

After pension has been received at the maturity of age, I would like to know if someone is still physically and mentally fit to go into investments that would generate more income or rely on the pension that would be received.
Of course, you should work for money after retirement from active service because the pension is not going to be enough to cater for your needs. Although you may not engage in a tedious work as old age is already setting in, but you can still invest in a business you know you have been planning for a long time before your retirement.

With the present meltdown in the world economy it is nt adviseable for anyone who just retired or has retired to just sit and be spending the pension he received with out proper planning. Even after retirement and you have the strength to still continue working, you can go ahead but the implication is that you might not be paid pension the second time in the same company. You might be paid pension if you decide to work for another company.

However, you can work full time after retirement and collect the pension if it is with another employer. But after reaching full retirement age, there is no such limit on income. If you expect to work after retirement, it may also help you to consider pension payment options.

A lot of people do this even after retirement but it is not too bad to do so. Some people just fed of earning, after retirement they do not earn a lot. But if you are young and you are able to do work so you can work and it will ease you

Most people rest after retirement but there are some people who do not sit still. What is their purpose? Such people make money from somewhere that they get pension money.There are those who do business and take the business to the heights. Such people are experienced, they have seen the world, so they do things well.

The short answer is yes. These days, there is no set retirement age. You can carry on working for as long as you like, and can also access most private pensions at any age from 55 onwards – in a variety of different ways.

There's no end to making money either even when you are retired pension money won't last for ever
So after retirement you will seize to have some benefits so I will suggest you still work even when there is pension money

A pensioner who still has the mental capacity and physical strenght to handle the dynamics associated with commerce,can use part of his pension to invest in a poperly research venture that would bring additional income.Else if it could be straneous he could invest it with a trust fund manager.
Post automatically merged:

A pensioner who still has the mental capacity and physical strenght to handle the dynamics associated with commerce,can use part of his pension to invest in a poperly research venture that would bring additional income.Else if it could be straneous he could invest it with a trust fund manager.

Money is necessary for all the human to need their daily lives.After retirement you get a pension and fulfill their daily work.pension is not enough for the all the family the man should also work and earn more money besides pension.invest in a business their pension and earn more money
Post automatically merged:

Money is necessary for all the human to need their daily lives.After retirement you get a pension and fulfill their daily work.pension is not enough for the all the family the man should also work and earn more money besides pension.invest in a business their pension and earn more money

You have to start a business after retirement.Whatever the business, if you are an expert in it, you can grow in it and earn your profit. If you want to grow in it, you must first search it thoroughly. If you want to get more profit in it you then you have to work hard for your business progress and you will get benefits.

The pension then obviously you get at the age of 60. So if you think you are still young at 60 years old. I mean, if you're still active, then you must do something else. Because in times of inflation, pension alone is not enough.
Your publication is correct, in times of inflation they should not be left without doing anything, just waiting for the monthly payment. This happens as long as the health conditions are apt to continue producing profits, there is an endless number of activities that a retiree can do to help himself/herself.

I think the best thing is to get out of the dependency race that is you working for the money but instead the the money work for you by creating businesses that you do not have to be there but its functioning fully. I would not love to get a government pension but rather secure a passive income. I can only work until i have stable assets that can generate stable income and less risk free income then i would not see my relevance working in government

In fact, the true investment started when you have retired. You then have the capital to start your desired business if you have planned it well. You have time to attend to your needs and to live your desired life way.

Pension salaries us meant for taking care of the body, feeding well and paying for utility bills, and hone maintenance. I don't think such retiree should used such little stipend to go into business again. Unless is an indoor retail store that can keep him or her busy why feeling alright.

After pension has been received at the maturity of age, I would like to know if someone is still physically and mentally fit to go into investments that would generate more income or rely on the pension that would be received.
The best thing to do is to invest your pension money on your children,make sure you send them all to the best higher institution, because that's the greatest investment that you will never regret of doing. So make sure you invest in your children education, because they will be the one to rely on later.

Pension salaries us meant for taking care of the body, feeding well and paying for utility bills, and hone maintenance. I don't think such retiree should used such little stipend to go into business again. Unless is an indoor retail store that can keep him or her busy why feeling alright.
You write correctly, in case the retiree wishes to stay in business and generate profits, a retail store is an excellent option. You should not take on responsibilities after retirement that instead of benefiting you may make you sick because of the stress and daily grind.

People will still be needing money even when they are old. Following this assertion, then being a pensioner shouldn't stop one from working or engaging oneself in a productive activities. We only need to make it less stressful.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back