What's new

After pension, should you still work for money?

Yeah after pension you can use the money or invest the pension funds on profitable investment that would generate you more profit , since it have benefits

After pension has been received at the maturity of age, I would like to know if someone is still physically and mentally fit to go into investments that would generate more income or rely on the pension that would be received.
Well.... You dont stop if you know in yourself that ur pension cannot last you long... So its bettet you invest some part to grow over the years and withdraw when its withdrawable...

Well.... You dont stop if you know in yourself that ur pension cannot last you long... So its bettet you invest some part to grow over the years and withdraw when its withdrawable...
Yeah, great advice there, thank you. It's not enough to rely on pension especially in this type of fluctuating economy which is why it is important to have a backup plan.

For you to have worked to the extent where you are being paid a pension it means you have reached age for retirement and the most important thing now is you health. Even if you did not save enough money for the retirement, you can work but it should not be stressful work.

Yes I think it is advisable for anyone to work for money after pension, but it all depends on your ability to work hard. This is because some people are very weak in their old age.

After pension there's nothing wrong with still working for money, there are different business which one can venture into. Doing the business that best fit your stand as a pensioner will be more easier to operate.

After pension has been received at the maturity of age, I would like to know if someone is still physically and mentally fit to go into investments that would generate more income or rely on the pension that would be received.
This question to me sounds personal and relative to the person in consideration. If you think you retired early and can still start some other investments, it is not a bad idea.

This question to me sounds personal and relative to the person in consideration. If you think you retired early and can still start some other investments, it is not a bad idea.
I respect if you feel reserved about a question but I feel pension is something general that everyone that is old or will grow old would get except one didn't plan for it.

I respect if you feel reserved about a question but I feel pension is something general that everyone that is old or will grow old would get except one didn't plan for it.
Sure, it is a good thing to plan one's post service financial life by engaging in investments that can guarantee continuous inflow of cash to sustain old age.

If your strength can still carry you to do more work after retirement, why not. It will become fun for you doing this type job anyway

Sure, it is a good thing to plan one's post service financial life by engaging in investments that can guarantee continuous inflow of cash to sustain old age.
Great! I think we understand ourselves better now, it's important one engages in financial plan for retirement which should make one start a pension scheme to provide one with revenue in old age.

Working for money after receiving your pension is not really a bad idea but one should not work like a hustler but rather one should work with ease of mind. And the work shouldn't be tedious it should be light and easy.

The fact is that there is no end to human desires. I will say if you retired at an age where u can still comfortably work then there is nothing wrong with that

It all depends on how hard-working you are, I see nothing wrong in working for money after pension. It is normal for every pensioner to engage himself in a little business or a little job, so he can still keep himself fit and healthy.

I guess it's the individuals choice to either work even after retirement and still receiving his or her pensions. As we all know, needs don't stop coming at us in life, so we have to meet these needs. I guess working more does that

this question depend on individual perspective most people after retirement they still work for money while others are contended with their pension.

this question depend on individual perspective most people after retirement they still work for money while others are contended with their pension.
yes, you are right. most people start a business and besides pension, they make money with their business and enjoy their life.

The ideal would be to work if the pension is small. Obviously, as we are talking about third aged people, it must be a job that doesn't require physical effort (at least, not very much physical effort, depending on the physical condition of each third aged). It's very better to dedicate to intellectual tasks.

Most definitely, nothing stops a retired person from investing irrespective of the age, as long as the proper steps are followed then I see no reason why a retired person can't invest for more returns with his or her pension money

If you are fit and mentally okay to go for other investments oe business why not? Like i have said before, do not rely on pension alone. There are so many business you could also invest in 5hat would generate residual income for you

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back