What's new

After pension, should you still work for money?

So many opportunities are out there to explore, but a lot of individual only want something that promises to make them rich very fast.
Laughs, that's why you see them today lamenting bitterly for their lost funds. And still with time another fraudulent one like that surface, and they sheepishly invest too to lose.

Well, if you are old and at the point of retirement to be paid pension, it's definitely very hard to get an office job but you can easily set up a new business if you are in need of more money.

Well, if you are old and at the point of retirement to be paid pension, it's definitely very hard to get an office job but you can easily set up a new business if you are in need of more money.
Not really easy as a lot of them are already old and won't be able to make things successful in their business as we would ordinarily expect a young person to.

It all depends on the person health and fitness, if he is healthy then it would be wise to invest the money that would be bringing weekly or monthly profit. But if he isn't fit and not too healthy he could also invest the money and put a trusted person in charge to handle the business for him. I won't advise someone to just sit idle doing nothing after receiving his pension, as he might run out of cash anytime soon without a good investment.

Exactly, most people when they get old, it's very critical with their health and they can't really do any work that will strain them too much. But for a healthy old person, he or she can work.

Exactly, most people when they get old, it's very critical with their health and they can't really do any work that will strain them too much. But for a healthy old person, he or she can work.
It is hard to see any retired person who would be strong enough to even consider starting a business. They are mostly in their sixties and not strong.

Actually judging from the perspective of things in my country I think it's nothing bad when you go back to work after pension or retirement cause the pension money is never guaranteed here and you have to succeed.

I think nobody can answer that question for anybody.If your pension won’t be able to take care of you and your family, you decide to work after pension but some are working after pension because they just want to stay at home doing nothing

You are right. We want to make money at all time but at some point we won't have have the strength to make money again. After retirement, you can only work for some years before you finally retired.
Most people relax after a pension if their pension is enough to feed them and take care of their needs more other people who still need more money and have higher expenses go for other works or start up a business.

You are very right. If your pension is enough to cater for your needs, you can relax and do nothing than enjoying your pension at home. The problem is that some people still have dependants they have to cater for after they retired.

After pension if actually i am strong I will still look for job because we all like to have money, because after pension if one still strong to work you can work.

I know personally that I am going to make plans to ensure that I have investments after my retirement as sitting down in one place is not really my style.

So many opportunities are out there to explore, but a lot of individual only want something that promises to make them rich very fast.
This all depend on the individual most people still work for money after pension while others don't, there are actually satisfied with the amount of money they collect from pension.

After pension has been received at the maturity of age, I would like to know if someone is still physically and mentally fit to go into investments that would generate more income or rely on the pension that would be received.
My father was 65 years old when he retired from being a government employee for more than 40 years of service. After he received his lumpsum pension, he went into farming. He bought a brand new tractor. He also redeemed our farm that was leased to another farmer.

Depending on the individual pensioner. He might still have the strength to continue working. I have a lot of them doing this even after their retirement

This all depend on the individual most people still work for money after pension while others don't, there are actually satisfied with the amount of money they collect from pension.
Yes, some of them also get monthly allowance from their children who do not want their parents to suffer again, but enjoy the fruits of their labor.

After pension has been received at the maturity of age, I would like to know if someone is still physically and mentally fit to go into investments that would generate more income or rely on the pension that would be received.
To Be physically and mentally fitness depend on the physique and the strength of the retired person when he retires , I believe a retired worker around seventy years should not do a heavy job anymore.
Post automatically merged:

Actually judging from the perspective of things in my country I think it's nothing bad when you go back to work after pension or retirement cause the pension money is never guaranteed here and you have to succeed.
If we are not financially capable we keep working for money until we thinks we are satisfied with what we have, so i beleive a pensioner should continue working for money after retirement of he has strength.

Last edited:
To Be physically and mentally fitness depend on the physique and the strength of the retired person when he retires , I believe a retired worker around seventy years should not do a heavy job anymore.
Post automatically merged:

If we are not financially capable we keep working for money until we thinks we are satisfied with what we have, so i beleive a pensioner should continue working for money after retirement of he has strength.
This would cause harm to their general health seriously and I believe it is not worth it , especially if the business isn't going to make them millions.

This would cause harm to their general health seriously and I believe it is not worth it , especially if the business isn't going to make them millions.
Most people still work for money after pension is their choice it all depends on them where to sell football Africa retirement while others go into investment.

Most people still work for money after pension is their choice it all depends on them where to sell football Africa retirement while others go into investment.
They do not do so because it is something they enjoy doing actually, but I believe it is due to so many financial constraints

After pension you will still need more money to take care of yourself and your day-to-day activities and that is the more reason why you need to still work for money

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back