What's new

After pension, should you still work for money?

Well, it depends on the individual because I have actually seen people who retired and started some other businesses to make money.

I think that is even the most need full stage of worms you need comfort and we all know that money provides comfort and some sort of confidence in livelihood

I think nobody can answer that question for anybody.If your pension won’t be able to take care of you and your family, you decide to work after pension but some are working after pension because they just want to stay at home doing nothing
Like you just said nobody can answer the question for anybody but in my own opinion , some pensioneer salary is enough to take care of their need while some need to work more but not hard work.

Can still work after retirement if you have the passion and the good health but I will advise that such work should be mild and not stressful work like running a consultancy firm.

I think that is even the most need full stage of worms you need comfort and we all know that money provides comfort and some sort of confidence in livelihood
There are pensioners here who still do odd jobs like working in a construction of a house or building. I cannot blame them because the pension is not enough if you have a family to feed. Those who got married at an old age would have that problem of making ends meet if they have a child or children.

There are pensioners here who still do odd jobs like working in a construction of a house or building. I cannot blame them because the pension is not enough if you have a family to feed. Those who got married at an old age would have that problem of making ends meet if they have a child or children.
After pension you should start working for money depends on the idea of that particular individual if he feels that his pension is not enough for him he can actually start working for money.

After pension it is necessary to still look for money just to keep themselves busy and productive.
That you retired does not mean that you are not longer value they are just resting in their service to humanity.
Many pensioners used their pension fund to invest and make more money.
After retirement you cannot just have to sit down and be spending your penson funds,especially if you still have the physical and mental strenght to engage in routine work process.The wealth of experience is very valuable and he can be working like a consultant to give his years of experience to any outfit that needs his services.

It is actually good to continue work ing but in vocational trades like farming, freelancing,pet sitter,trading e.t.c but it actually depends on the health of the person,of the person is not physically fit,it is advisable for he/she to stop to avoid health hazards of risk.
That is correct. That is also my answer to this question. If the retiree still has the power to work then let him work.

But if his health is not okay, it would be better for him or her to just survive with his or monthly pension.

After retirement you cannot just have to sit down and be spending your penson funds,especially if you still have the physical and mental strenght to engage in routine work process.The wealth of experience is very valuable and he can be working like a consultant to give his years of experience to any outfit that needs his services.
Yes, that's ideal. Retirees shouldn't just fold their hands and legs and watching then waiting fir the low monthly stipend to make ends meet. What if the pension doesn't come that month?

Some jobs are just meant for retired people. Like being a supervisor of a store or a principal of a school. My current principal is a retired man and he is still active but he does little things.

So far you still have responsibility smiling at you, I don't see the reason why a retiree can't work after retirement. The best thing is just to look for a less stressfull Business to engage into

I would still work for money after I retire, of this I am sure just that I would not engage in tedious tasks like before it would be mostly supervising my investment

Yes, that's ideal. Retirees shouldn't just fold their hands and legs and watching then waiting fir the low monthly stipend to make ends meet. What if the pension doesn't come that month?
Ofcourse this is it.Most times retirees often tell you that they want to go home and rest after putting out years of service,but after some period they will begin to feel the urge to engage in work activity,because idleness has not been part of their system for a long period.

If you are healthy, you should always keep doing the work because it keeps you going mentally and physically. Anything which we can earn over and above the pension, will always be helpful to us and our family. Also our experience will be helpful to other people in that job or business. I don't see any reason why we should not earn and invest after retirement.

It's really not wrong to work even after receiving pension, as long as the person is physically fit or healthy.but it would be better to invest with the money in order to get more earnings than depending solely on the pension..
You are right. There is absolutely nothing wrong when a pensioner decide to continue working.

He or she must be healthy or physically fit or else he or she will become a liability instead of becoming a valuable asset.

After pension has been received at the maturity of age, I would like to know if someone is still physically and mentally fit to go into investments that would generate more income or rely on the pension that would be received.
Well it depends on the person involve if you feel you are mental and physical fit it OK to invest depending on pension alone I don't think is wise

It's okay to work some more for money like maybe starting your own business or start investing. Pension is sometimes not enough for a person depends on what they need on their everyday lives. Plus anyone will start to grow weak if they slack of when retired.
I agree with you that some retiree who are used to working, will grow weak when they are no longer working so they have to be very active. My grandfather did this and he lived until 93 years old and died.

Ofcourse this is it.Most times retirees often tell you that they want to go home and rest after putting out years of service,but after some period they will begin to feel the urge to engage in work activity,because idleness has not been part of their system for a long period.
You spoke well, endless never been part of them for long time. They'll feel that its the end of the road for them. It is better for them to continue with other business venture to keep up.with something doing.

You spoke well, endless never been part of them for long time. They'll feel that its the end of the road for them. It is better for them to continue with other business venture to keep up.with something doing.
I have seen a lot of persons who after retirement did not actually plan for a life after their active job routine of 5 to 6 operation.And it actually took them quite some time before they could adjust to the new reality they found themself.
Post automatically merged:

I have seen a lot of persons who after retirement did not actually plan for a life after their active job routine of 5 to 6 operation.And it actually took them quite some time before they could adjust to the new reality they found themself.

Last edited:
Post automatically merged:

That's how their suffering started, they failed to make savings, and plan for their retirement well and they just squandered funds without thinking.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back