What's new

After pension, should you still work for money?

In developed countries, they have a scheme that makes it possible for youths to start investing in their pension at a very young age to solve this challenge.
You're right, I've come across this information online one day, but i never took it serious cos its not what i came for. With such scheme we can start saving up from that time till the retirement age. That will surely be huge then during retirement.

You are right. We want to make money at all times but at some point, we won't have the strength to make money again. After retirement, you can only work for some years before you finally retired.
True, and that is why I indicated in the earlier message that one could have some sort of passive income probably from Investments or assets that would require you to go to work more often.

You're right, I've come across this information online one day, but i never took it serious cos its not what i came for. With such scheme we can start saving up from that time till the retirement age. That will surely be huge then during retirement.
Even with this provision, not many of the people in such country are seeing the potentials in it as some of them think that it is not worth it.

Yes of course, there's no specific time in life to stop working/ hustling for money. Even rich people still look for ways get more richer.

True, and that is why I indicated in the earlier message that one could have some sort of passive income probably from Investments or assets that would require you to go to work more often.
Yes you are very correct. Having assets in real estate is a good way to make some money when you do not have strength to do any other jobs again. You will continue to make money from rentage of your apartment.

Last edited:
Even with this provision, not many of the people in such country are seeing the potentials in it as some of them think that it is not worth it.
Same thing too, we think about here in our country. Have you forgotten how we call legitimate online business scam offline then embrace the scamming ones as legit. No doubt, saving through pension scheme is the best for the future.

In my opinion to work after pension is not a good idea but rather one must invest his pension so that he can rest even when you are physically fit to do another work invest and rest at least don't do physical work always do brain work to fetch you money even when you're sleeping.

After pension has been received at the maturity of age, I would like to know if someone is still physically and mentally fit to go into investments that would generate more income or rely on the pension that would be received.
Why not? Although working or investing at that age would be more to keep busy and fit that for the monetary compensation. I think anyone can keep working at non stressful jobs for as long as they are able to.

Yes, you are very correct. Having assets in real estate is a good way to make some money when you do not have the strength to do any other jobs again. You will continue to make money from the tentage of your apartment.
I'm glad you get the point, reading through my message now I could see a grammatical error in the last sentence. I meant not to go to work often.

After pension has been received at the maturity of age, I would like to know if someone is still physically and mentally fit to go into investments that would generate more income or rely on the pension that would be received.
Well to me personally I think that if the pension money is really efficiently utilised there will absolutely not need for the person involved to work any more for money.

We keep working for money till the end of time, I mean we work till we die because if we stop working , the money we have presently will later drained up and we will be left with practically nothing.

I do not think that it is fair on anyone that they should work at retirement. The age in most countries is high and as such you should be resting and doing minor tasks.

Same thing too, we think about here in our country. Have you forgotten how we call legitimate online business scam offline then embrace the scamming ones as legit. No doubt, saving through pension scheme is the best for the future.
Now I relate the two better. So many people are never willing to embrace something no matter the potentials in it yet

Let us face the reality of the fact that you will still need money after pension, so that makes it clearly a yes that you will still need to work or better still find an investment

Let us face the reality of the fact that you will still need money after pension, so that makes it clearly a yes that you will still need to work or better still find an investment
Not everyone would really hard to work after retired from their place of work. Some people already have investments that would fetch them money even when they ain't doing anything.

In my opinion to work after pension is not a good idea but rather one must invest his pension so that he can rest even when you are physically fit to do another work invest and rest at least don't do physical work always do brain work to fetch you money even when you're sleeping.
Some people still have bills to take care of after their retirement so sleeping at home doing nothing will not help pays those bills especially when they are still physically and mentally fit to work and earn.

Well for me to be financially safer , it would be wise to go into investments that would generate more income and not only rely on the pension...there's nothing bad in earning more money

It depends on the individual involved here. If the individual thinks he can still be very a tube enough to run an investment, then he can, otherwise, I'd say he just stay and live on his pension quietly

Now I relate the two better. So many people are never willing to embrace something no matter the potentials in it yet
Laughs, even now, their are people who are still relying on E-commerce-ng income platform, even when it isn't paying the owed wages. They'll simply say, they're hopeful it will pay.

Laughs, even now, their are people who are still relying on E-commerce-ng income platform, even when it isn't paying the owed wages. They'll simply say, they're hopeful it will pay.
So many opportunities are out there to explore, but a lot of individual only want something that promises to make them rich very fast.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back