What's new

After pension, should you still work for money?

what's wrong in working even after you start receiving pension? You should work as long as your body and mind is fit. Life a healthy lifestyle so that you can work even in old age.

It is not really advisable for you to rely on your pension except you have other sources of income, it's advisable to invest in other businesses.

After pension has been received at the maturity of age, I would like to know if someone is still physically and mentally fit to go into investments that would generate more income or rely on the pension that would be received.
I think that making investments with your pension can be a good thing if you have the right skills to do so, however the risk can be way too high because you do not have the financial support in case you end up losing your funds from your pension.

what's wrong in working even after you start receiving pension? You should work as long as your body and mind is fit. Life a healthy lifestyle so that you can work even in old age.
That is also the opinion of my father. He went to the US at age 66 and worked in the post office. Later he was a security guard of a bank. He said that working makes him stronger. At age 82 he was still working until he needed to come back to our country to accompany my mother.

It depends. Like in my country, most pensioners don't get their annuity and they end up going into different kind of works because they don't have support.

The majority of the moment as a retired employee that when made repaired income. It ends up being difficult since you need to concentrate on handling a pension plan when that happens. Very most opportunities it is actually essential or even required to produce your very own company.

It depends on your ability and strength, but I see a lot of pensioners going into farming which is also a very lucrative business.
They earn their pension and they also get enough money from their farm products also.
It is a very wise decision

Yeah if you are still strong and healthy and you are not satisfied with your state of retirement, you can go into other businesses

As far he or she is healthy and can still carry out some activities. The pensioner can work to earn am income, it is better than sitting down doing nothing and the pension itself is not even enough to meet their needs.

After retirement and you still feel you're still capable to be generating money from other means, then you can go ahead and make that money as far as your strength can carry you

Of course if you still can why not? I even feel it's after retirement that one really has ample time to focus or monitor investments that have been put in place to ensure steady income returns.
At that age, you have nothing troubling you anymore; it's basically a period where you're your own boss

Well I don't think so , pension is meant for you to have some rest and enjoy yourself ,yes if you like you can go into investment that's if you don't have enough to take care of yourself , but your pension is meant for rest .

If you still have the strength and willingness to work then I don't see anything that stop you from working. If your expenses at still very high then you also have no choice than to work.

Many who work after retirement do so to keep boredom at bay, although, some may need the money but others just need something to do because they are not used to staying idle and would easily get bored.

After pension has been received at the maturity of age, I would like to know if someone is still physically and mentally fit to go into investments that would generate more income or rely on the pension that would be received.
I know of several pensioners who are still working (perhaps elsewhere) to add to their pension.
Some open up businesses to maintain active and earn more.
A lot of retirees don't like to just sit at home and fold hands after retirement.

Yes, there are retirees i see around who have taken up businesses.
even when they are aged, they open up a small store to sell provision or anything else.
Not all pensioners rely on just their pension.

If you still have increadible needs you can go for investment after your pension be it and online investment or offline investment, but if you already have enough I don't see any reason of you investing.

If you are physically and mentally fit, I think you should continue working even after you have retired and are on pension. My father retired at the age of 60 and continued working until he was 70. Now he has retired from all jobs

There is nothing wrong if after retirement people still work for money,so far they are physically and mentally sound.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back