What's new

7 Million in your currency: Would you run a university programme or Start A Business?

If I am going to be giving that sort of money right now then there is no doubt that I'm going to start a business because there's nothing guaranteed about going to school.

It I have 7 million dollars worth of crypto currency, I won't think twice but to trade half of it... While the remaining will be for hold long...

If I have such money in my bank account I will just invest 80% of the money in cryptocurrency then I'll use the remaining 20 percent to start up a school program and get into the university as soon as possible

Well I think I would basically prefer to start up a business at the first instance then get more profit or gains to go to school and settle all the bills I have to pay

A friend was faced with such, the family raised 7 milion Niara for him to either run a BSC Degree or Start a Business? Due to peer pressure he opt in for a university degree. After graduating he couldn't secure a job of his choice making him revert to the business he was doing before selling clothes. He has no capital to start the clothing business on a large scale, but he knows every bit about the business to make him successful. The family refuse to come to his aid cos they've raised 7 Million for him in the past.
What would be your pick If you have such opportunity (7 million in your currency) as at now?
If i get 7million today i will think of businesses before considering a degree, this is because if the business blooms it will help fund my degree programme but if i invest in schooling in a country like mine theres no guaranty that i will be able to get a means of survival.

Starting up a business is definitely the best because you will will stand a chance of going to school when you have run a successful business.

I don't even know what to say because the rate at which my currency is faring against the dollar and our economy is import dependent which makes the money really poor

A friend was faced with such, the family raised 7 milion Niara for him to either run a BSC Degree or Start a Business? Due to peer pressure he opt in for a university degree. After graduating he couldn't secure a job of his choice making him revert to the business he was doing before selling clothes. He has no capital to start the clothing business on a large scale, but he knows every bit about the business to make him successful. The family refuse to come to his aid cos they've raised 7 Million for him in the past.
What would be your pick If you have such opportunity (7 million in your currency) as at now?
Of course 7 million Naira is actually a very big amount of money so it is capable of starting up a very big business in my country and also it is possible to use that amount of money to go through a university.

Degree divers rrom making money, having a degree doesn't mean you will have maoney it an enposure to creation to exploiting opportunities,if I don't have money and such money comes I will go ahead and do my business

I would definitely use the money for business. I would use the money to start a logistics business here my in location. There a lot of warehouses and business that are looking for buses to convey there there goods to different locations.

Seven million in my currency is not even enough to buy a land to build the university , not to talk of building and buying the infrastructure, so the money won't be enough.
I would definitely use the money for business. I would use the money to start a logistics business here my in location. There a lot of warehouses and business that are looking for buses to convey there there goods to different locations.

There are days that I have gathered money to spend on my education but it all went to a waste. If I had used the money in some investments, I would have made it big and later enroll in a school

If I am asked to do as I want then I'm splitting the money into the two of them because it is going to be enough for me to do the both of them completely. If I should choose only one then I will go for a business.

Seven million is no where enough to build a university in my country,but it's a very good sum of capital to start a highly profitable and capital intensive business. With seven million capital,you do exploits in business
Yeah I agree with 7 million it's enough to out a serious business minded individual in the right path because it's enough capital for to start out with, furthering education is not bad too but not the case

If such opportunity present itself that I have such amount of money in my arsenal I will rather use the money to engage in business and at the same time run a university program. both are really necessary.

Seven million in my currency can actually be enough to set up a small fish farming business for me. The money may seem so big, but it's not really that Big when you put Into something like a business

Well sincerely I will run a business first at the linger run when my business is stabilize and I have start gaining having profit then I will then concentrate on university will I fix someone to manage the business

For me,7million is enough to start a business and also pursue a university program. But I will go for starting a business and once the business is stable ,I will further my university program.

I will of course start a business right away. This will go a long way to helping me go far in life from my own perspective. No time to waste for a second degree.

I can do both but honestly I would give more attention to business.
Even if I got a job after school it would not generate enough income as a business would. Being a business owner also gives more freedom.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back