What's new

7 Million in your currency: Would you run a university programme or Start A Business?

I will never run a university program when I know how much profit I will be making from a business. Infact I will build up a university for people to come to.

If I have seven million in my account now I will start a huge and lucrative business and make sure that it will be successful even in the future

I would start a business with that money. I would also invest in a reliable platform or business. I would start planning ,discover better ideas and get advice from mentors to succeed.

7 Million naira won't even buy a land to start up a university so I won't even consider it twice because the money is too small for that so I'll venture into business at once

If I am going to be giving that sort of money right now then there is no doubt that I'm going to start a business because there's nothing guaranteed about going to school.
You have a simple and straightforward answer to the question, we are going to school to have a better future and with 7million naira cash , I will just need to start a business.

To start a university requires a huge sum of capital, you need to get a very spacious lands, cost of buildings and materials, project laboratory etc but 7million in my currency would not be enough, but it would sure be enough to start a business

To start a university requires a huge sum of capital, you need to get a very spacious lands, cost of buildings and materials, project laboratory etc but 7million in my currency would not be enough, but it would sure be enough to start a business
I think the 7 million is for acquiring a degree not to build a university (that amount wouldn't build a high school of standard). The op was very clear about that.

I think the 7 million is for acquiring a degree not to build a university (that amount wouldn't build a high school of standard). The op was very clear about that.
Oops, I missed out on the point. I was talking about what it would take to run programme for students, I guess because I have intentions for that in the future. Apologies.

I will never run a university program when I know how much profit I will be making from a business. Infact I will build up a university for people to come to.
Lol well said, with such about there are so many thing I can go for, I would just invest some on my forex trading, start up a small business of my own, save a small portion, if I have anything reasonable left buy a small land in a remote area and wait for it to increase in value.

I don't know how much is naira to BRL, but if I need to choose, undoubtedly I'd choose another post-graduate course to improve higher skills. Certified higher skills here mean higher knowledge and consequently, higher opportunity to get well paid jobs, even 100% online ones.
If I were to have 7 million Naira of course you can be a no for me too start up a big business and also to finish up my university education so it's a huge amount of money although the amount is reducing now as a result of inflation that is so rife right now.

A friend was faced with such, the family raised 7 milion Niara for him to either run a BSC Degree or Start a Business? Due to peer pressure he opt in for a university degree. After graduating he couldn't secure a job of his choice making him revert to the business he was doing before selling clothes. He has no capital to start the clothing business on a large scale, but he knows every bit about the business to make him successful. The family refuse to come to his aid cos they've raised 7 Million for him in the past.
What would be your pick If you have such opportunity (7 million in your currency) as at now?
I will quickly start up my dream business. I have attained two degrees already, so if such an amount drops in my account today....it is business and investments all the way.

I do not have 7 millions in my own currency right now. However, I have a limited amount and I am going to invest in cryptocurrencies. I do not have any plans to get involved in any kind of educational programs right now.

Running a university program in Nigeria depends on the university that you wish to attend.
Certainly private university would cost so much, so I would chose a public university.
With 7 million in my bank, I can establish a very good business while still running a university program

If you get me 7 million in my currency I'd use the money and apply for scholarships program via agencies to study abroad. Our economy is dying nothing is working

With seven million in my local currency, i will simply run a very lucrative snail farming business. This business does not require me having to spend on pier supply as it is one of the things consuming cost here

Honestly this is a little tricky, it'll be hard to make decision in this case.butif I'm to suggest, I'll start up a business with the morning then grow the business to a certain level, finally I'll run a school program and sponsor myself through my business

7million in my currency, nice. What I'll do here is start a well defined business that I know it will bring returns every single day. After the business is running I can then further with education.

Most person feels that education is a way to automatically secure a job I will say no it is not but education only exposes one to life,if I had such opportunity I will go for business first

A friend was faced with such, the family raised 7 milion Niara for him to either run a BSC Degree or Start a Business? Due to peer pressure he opt in for a university degree. After graduating he couldn't secure a job of his choice making him revert to the business he was doing before selling clothes. He has no capital to start the clothing business on a large scale, but he knows every bit about the business to make him successful. The family refuse to come to his aid cos they've raised 7 Million for him in the past.
What would be your pick If you have such opportunity (7 million in your currency) as at now?
You mean 7 million dollars falls into my account?
I am investing in an offline business straightway.
I would even have a surplus which I may use to trade in an online market.

7 million in my currency presently? Well, presently I'm undergoing a programme so I'll just use like 2million to finance and get over with the program. When I'm done, I'll use 5million to set up a lucrative business either palm oil, fashion line or portable supermarket.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back