What's new

7 Million in your currency: Would you run a university programme or Start A Business?

To get 7 millions in my account,this can not be use for building of university. It can only be use for lucrative business. To start a new business afresh, you need to undergo standard training for succeful of the business.

If I am opportune to have seven million naira in my country. I would definitely not even think it twice before I'll divert the money into a business. I am already a graduate. And getting no good job offer. I would venture into a business straight

If I have 7 million dollars in my bank account I will not go for any University program I will take a risk and start of business with only 5% of that money and if the business has the potential of going higher I will invest more before you know in the next 10 years I will have double of what I invest
7 million dollars is a very huge amount of money and I believe that field is a call and adequate enough to start any kind of project that you want to start and if you do it very well you can make tons of profit from it.

I don't think I am going to run for university program even if I have that money in my bank account. There are some businesses I can run with the amount and watch it closely until it is successful.

To get 7 millions in my account,this can not be use for building of university. It can only be use for lucrative business. To start a new business afresh, you need to undergo standard training for succeful of the business.
I believe he was asking about using the money to study for another degree and not building of the university. In answering the question, I would use the money to set up a business without thinking twice.

I had seven million in my currency,l would definitely use that money to start up a business, but not persuing a university course instantly. Maybe let's say l use like three million to start up the business, work hard on the business and it grows into the market then I can be now thinking of offering part time university courses and be assured that even if I don't get employment from the government, but my job is already secured.
With 7 million naira in my currency I can actually be able to start up a company of my own which would be capable of employing at least a minimum of 20 people.

To be sincere, 7 million naira is a huge amount of money in my currency. It'll really do lots. As education isn't showing any kind of green light in my country. Even a good certificate with a good result doesn't guarantee a very standard of living..the best thing is to invest the 7 million I'm a very good business of my passion..

With Seven (7) million naira capital, I will start a very lucrative business with it. I will take my time to invest the money in a business that will enrich me and my family.

If I have 7 million dollars in my bank account I will not go for any University program I will take a risk and start of business with only 5% of that money and if the business has the potential of going higher I will invest more before you know in the next 10 years I will have double of what I invest
With what has been learning about forex trading so far I believe that if I should have that amount of capital as my trading capital, I am going to turn it into 14 million in one month.

A friend was faced with such, the family raised 7 milion Niara for him to either run a BSC Degree or Start a Business? Due to peer pressure he opt in for a university degree. After graduating he couldn't secure a job of his choice making him revert to the business he was doing before selling clothes. He has no capital to start the clothing business on a large scale, but he knows every bit about the business to make him successful. The family refuse to come to his aid cos they've raised 7 Million for him in the past.
What would be your pick If you have such opportunity (7 million in your currency) as at now?
This is a very huge amount of money which is very capable of doing anything that you want to do as long as you have a plan to do it because when it comes to business it is far more than enough to start any kind of business.

If i had 7 million in my currency to be honest i would start a business rather than running a university program. Then when my business succeeds i can run the university program.

This amount of money is enough for me to start a middle school business in my country. I am going to start a computer literacy centres where I will be selling laptops as well as its accessories.

I'm starting a business In the first two years, during my time of doing buisness then there should be process of procuring of admission into University and finding ways of acquiring a new skills.
Post automatically merged:

I'm starting a business In the first two years, during my time of doing buisness then there should be process of procuring of admission into University and finding ways of acquiring a new skills.
If I happen to get that amount of money I am definitely going to invest it all into the Business of real estate because you did something that I know that is welcome to it when it comes to making money and being successful from it.

A friend was faced with such, the family raised 7 milion Niara for him to either run a BSC Degree or Start a Business? Due to peer pressure he opt in for a university degree. After graduating he couldn't secure a job of his choice making him revert to the business he was doing before selling clothes. He has no capital to start the clothing business on a large scale, but he knows every bit about the business to make him successful. The family refuse to come to his aid cos they've raised 7 Million for him in the past.
What would be your pick If you have such opportunity (7 million in your currency) as at now?
I will say this now if you have money then you start any good business But it is also very important for you to have training.Because nowadays there are many such young people who are unemployed because they have degree but they don't have any business.

I don't know how much is naira to BRL, but if I need to choose, undoubtedly I'd choose another post-graduate course to improve higher skills. Certified higher skills here mean higher knowledge and consequently, higher opportunity to get well paid jobs, even 100% online ones.
A friend of actually had access to that amount of money and he invested all of it in to cryptocurrency trading and fortunately enough for him his investment was spot-on and he has over 20 percent profit now.

Most of my colleague use to tell me education is a scam and cannot be used to measure your success in the future , so in my own opinion too, I have not been able to secure a job after graduating for a long time, so i will rather invest with the money.

If I have such amount of money in account I will go into business I know education is important, but I want make good money from business, because the amount money is enough to start up a business.

Education is good and i would describe it as the baseline for anything you want to acheive,we cannot overemphasied the importance even in the aspect of doing business,basic knowledge is very important.

University program concerning the type of business I am doing, when I'm done with that I can easily start up a business because business without qualification academically it's not really complete to me.

If I have such amount of money in account I will go into business I know education is important, but I want make good money from business, because the amount money is enough to start up a business.
If I have such amount and i am in another country , i wil go and do anither course but in my country where i know that the probability of me getting a job after studying is just 2% , i will prefer using the money for business .

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back