What's new

7 Million in your currency: Would you run a university programme or Start A Business?

That is a huge amount of money to me I will start a business at the long run I will get a manager then focus on academics,since school needs concerntration

If you don't have a very good business plan and idea, you will definitely end up wasting the 7 million Naira in my country. It may seem big but once you get it involved in the wrong project, it was vanish right before yours eyes and plus our currency value is full of shit.

Well, I would advise a business, then proceeds from the business in the long run will fund his schooling on a part time bases and his business will still be up and running. Well that is in this part of the world where I find myself.... Ohh....my decision can change if I were to be in a country with better plans for youth and Education.
I love this write up, well composed. 7 million is more than enough to get yourself through school especially federal schools, you can do business too

If I have 7 million dollars in my bank account I will not go for any University program I will take a risk and start of business with only 5% of that money and if the business has the potential of going higher I will invest more before you know in the next 10 years I will have double of what I invest
Going to school in failed educational system such as the one in my country would be very unwise. I would go with you. Starting a business is good

I have graduated and eventually if I should see like 7 million in my account I will invest it wisely. I will start a good business that will earn me profit and still be doing my normal jobs daily

If such money is in my account there are a lot of things I'll decide to do with the money , I will first run a university program and I may not start up a business hastily because I may not be able to concentrate in both of them. I will just go to the university and study what I want to engage into when I am out. I can use the money to establish my own business organisation related to what I studied

I think I am going to run a business with that amount of money. I can use the amount to set up a mini computer literacy school in My City. Then I can grow the business bigger as Time goes On.

I don't have any kind of knowledge on how to run a university program and looking at the amount of money being mentioned here, jumping into business is the best option for me.

If I were to be the one with such financial opportunity I will go for amy bsc degree and at the same time be running a business that I can cope with my academics,so that after graduation if there are no job offers I will go into the business full time.

If you have 7 million naira, best thing to do was to save most part of the money and invest a million into a reputable business which has to be well managed and nurtured for growth, as business goes on, one can enroll for online degrees - such degrees can be as good as international ones. At the moment, he just has to forget about the previous incident, let him learn a skill or find a job tirelessly to enable him survive.

That's approximately 35000 dollars when you convert it back to foreign currency. This amount is enough to set up a small scale business in my country. This amount will set up a salon with modern equipment in my country.

That's approximately 35000 dollars when you convert it back to foreign currency. This amount is enough to set up a small scale business in my country. This amount will set up a salon with modern equipment in my country.
What country is that if I may ask? If you had such amount would you want to startup a salon business or do you have another business in mind you would want to start up. Personally I think I would Invest half in my forex trading then start up something small with the rest.

Seven million in my country (seven million naira) is quite a huge sum of money to start my preferred business. Instead of going to get a degree in the University where the chances of getting a job is slim after graduating, I prefer setting up a business or investment that has the potential of high profits.

University program is really necessary because if you study what you can do on your own as a private business then you can really make a lot of money since you have enough capital, I'll go for a university degree first then I start a business and use the remaining money to invest.

If I would have that much cash, I would go for both option. I would go to university and with a part of the cash I would start a small business. With the profit from the business, I would cover the rest of the money, I need to complete my studies.

Well I would definitely start a business but then before I do that I just be perfectly sure of the kind of business am going into and it must be one where I will gain a lot from

that's very sad. if It's happens to be me i will take the money and start up a business. I'll start a business and make it successful by all means. this my on views.

Seven million in my country currency is quite a lot money though, for me I would have chosen to start a business to getting a degree because I can later get a degree anytime as long as there is money and wealth

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back