What's new

7 Million in your currency: Would you run a university programme or Start A Business?

Actually 7 million in NY currency can not be enough to run a university business but I will rather engage into other forms of business either trading or investment which I believe will generate double of such amount of money.

Though seven million in my country currency should be able to run a university programme succesful but i would rather divert the money and start a big mechanised farming business

If This was in the United States dollar or maybe the great Britain pounds it will be the best because converting it to my country's currency will give me a huge sum of money to establish any business of my choice

I don't really think that such amount of money can run university school running a such business will really cost one money, so seven million is too small to run university school unless you can start it in a small way.

To be very honest, 7 million is a good money to start a business with. Naira might have losed its value but instead of using 7 million naira for a university programme where job isn't even certain, I'll rather start a business with it

I prefer starting a business with the 7 million than running a university programme. With time the profit that will come out of the business can be use to run a university programme. Education is important yes I know but sometimes it is better to use one stone to kill two birds.
I prefer starting a business with the 7 million than running a university programme. With time the profit that will come out of the business can be use to run a university programme. Education is important yes I know but sometimes it is better to use one stone to kill two birds.

If I had such amount of money, I wouldn't use it for a degree since I already have a first Degree. I would use part of the money to start up a business while I save the rest.

If that was the ultimatum he got from the family, I would have advised him to go for his business dreams of which he has already gotten the knowledge of how to go about it. That way, profits made form the business can help him finance his studies and still maintain his business.

If i had 7 million in my currency to be honest i would start a business rather than running a university program. Then when my business succeeds i can run the university program.
Well that is a priority that you have actully consider to be the very best option for you,but the issue here is based on the individual analysis on the option that will be of most beneficial to him.for me the option of business would come first.

I will probably start a business and within some years, I have already made a lot of money from it. There are several offline businesses I can start with that amount of money and make a lot of profit.

Though some says knowledge is the key and it's very important but to some extent knowledge without money is useless. I will prefer to start a business than going to school because I believe I can still employed the educated to work for me.

Seven million in my currency is not that much , but it will successfully run a university degree successfully but i will prefer to start a business with that amount of money.

Seven million is no where enough to build a university in my country,but it's a very good sum of capital to start a highly profitable and capital intensive business. With seven million capital,you do exploits in business
I don't really think that 7 million can run a university because the money mentioned here is very small to carry such project, because going university school business can actually cause one big amount money to start that.

There are several businesses that 7 million can be started with in my country of residence. I will personally start a poultry business that is very large and within a year I can make a lot of profit from it

Due to the economic situation and the conditions in the country , even if you run a university degree successfully with the money , you will start looking job at the end of the time , so you need to invest the money in a business .

If I had that much money, I would start my mining set up or invest money in some kind of investment program that could help me make good money. It is a really hard thing to choose a business.

If I had that much money, I would start my mining set up or invest money in some kind of investment program that could help me make good money. It is a really hard thing to choose a business.
I would start my own business if I were to have that kind of money. I already have my first Degree from school and I feel it's enough already so I think going into business would be my next step.

I would start my own business if I were to have that kind of money. I already have my first Degree from school and I feel it's enough already so I think going into business would be my next step.

Well, I recently learned that the cost of electricity has increased a lot in our country, so I guess that I may need to reconsider my plans to mine cryptocurrencies. I will probably invest that money in some online project.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back