What's new

7 Million in your currency: Would you run a university programme or Start A Business?

I would rather give myself some senses and invest it in a business because the way this country has turned to, there is no guarantee that you will be gainfully employed after school
Thats a better opinion , investing with the seven million is the best thing to do because here in nigeria , the money cannot even pay your lecturers not to talk of building a university, so it's better to be wise.

In my own view,i would opt for esterblishing a business first and ensure that the business is grown to an enviable height to would be self sustaining and be generating income,then i can start thinking of furthering my studies,i would then keep someone incharge and upgrade myself

Seven million is no where enough to build a university in my country,but it's a very good sum of capital to start a highly profitable and capital intensive business. With seven million capital,you do exploits in business
I will simply start up a business and I'm sure it will still be enough for me to run a university program and also run a business.

With seven million in my currency given to me to do either of the two options, I will most certainly go for starting up a business with that money.

A friend was faced with such, the family raised 7 milion Niara for him to either run a BSC Degree or Start a Business? Due to peer pressure he opt in for a university degree. After graduating he couldn't secure a job of his choice making him revert to the business he was doing before selling clothes. He has no capital to start the clothing business on a large scale, but he knows every bit about the business to make him successful. The family refuse to come to his aid cos they've raised 7 Million for him in the past.
What would be your pick If you have such opportunity (7 million in your currency) as at now?
Hmmm I really wish I could have a family like that to raise or lend me money like that, the best thing that I will use the money to do is to first of all go out of my country to the foreign country and do any job to pay their money back and start a family over there and never think of coming back and live in my own country.

I have already gotten a basic college certificate in my country so if I am able to get 7 million naira I'm definitely going to invest that money in a reputable business instead of wasting it in school.

A friend was faced with such, the family raised 7 milion Niara for him to either run a BSC Degree or Start a Business? Due to peer pressure he opt in for a university degree. After graduating he couldn't secure a job of his choice making him revert to the business he was doing before selling clothes. He has no capital to start the clothing business on a large scale, but he knows every bit about the business to make him successful. The family refuse to come to his aid cos they've raised 7 Million for him in the past.
What would be your pick If you have such opportunity (7 million in your currency) as at now?
That's a great money in our country. The 7 million if I have that amount I will choose to put it in business.

The business that I will work on is cryptocurrency trading. I don't need to produce clothes and sell like your friend who chose degree in university.

In my own view,i would opt for esterblishing a business first and ensure that the business is grown to an enviable height to would be self sustaining and be generating income,then i can start thinking of furthering my studies,i would then keep someone incharge and upgrade myself
Establishing an income generating business is just the perfect option before anything comes in your mind. If you aren't investing their is no how the funds will be useful to you.

Establishing an income generating business is just the perfect option before anything comes in your mind. If you aren't investing their is no how the funds will be useful to you.
I remember when i just finished my tertiary education,i was with an outfit that are into design and software programming,it was esterblished by some young tech enthusiast,They just bid their time to grow and stabilised the outfit before they thought of going for further studies,and it actually worked for them.

I will just go for post graduate degree to increase my knowledge because with knowledge i can know what to do more than just having money.

With a money worth of seven million in my currency, I will take it and out it into fish farming business. This amount can get me started in the business very well

I will invest in real estate, buying lands properties and I'll buy shares in several companies. I'll use a percentage of my earnings on a fixed deposits. I'll open orphanages stills acquisition programs.

I can't risk 7 million going to school knowing fully well that education have lost it value in most countries of the word if I have such money I will invest it into business within the space of 2-3 years I would have doubt the money

I remember when i just finished my tertiary education,i was with an outfit that are into design and software programming,it was esterblished by some young tech enthusiast,They just bid their time to grow and stabilised the outfit before they thought of going for further studies,and it actually worked for them.
That's just a better way to plan our life we shouldn't be jumping here and there frying to accomplish everything at sane thing. We should move on with one then the other follows.

I will simply start up a business and I'm sure it will still be enough for me to run a university program and also run a business.

Seriously, that's definitely a very huge amount of money that would be able to start up any kind of business in the world today. 7 million dollars is definitely too much.

Seven million is no where enough to build a university in my country,but it's a very good sum of capital to start a highly profitable and capital intensive business. With seven million capital,you do exploits in business
What's 7 million naira I can be able to run in university program and also start up a good business both can be achieved with such amount of money.

With how informed I am currently, I would work on how best to put into practice the things that I have learned so I can invest the money to make profits.

If I get to lay my hands on that funds, then it means my career dream will lite up high. Such amount can awaken the spirit and make the person think. With better plan such amount can be increased further.

With a money worth of seven million in my currency, I will take it and out it into fish farming business. This amount can get me started in the business very well
If you are from the rural area that business would be very appropriate especially if you have relatives and friends who are engaged in fish farming. Raising eel is a very lucrative business in the northern provinces of our country. Their buyers are the Japanese importers who buy by the bulk.

Getting a university degree would have been a better option if he utilised the 7 million naira well. It's too expensive using 7 million naira to get a university degree in Nigeria, he would have moved abroad or use part of the money to start a business.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back