What's new

7 Million in your currency: Would you run a university programme or Start A Business?

7 million naira for a University degree? I don't think I spend 1 million naira for my education. Rounding off, I spent 1.5m. I can do many businesses with the remaining money. Unless the person chose a private university, you can have both.
For me, I will go for both. But degree first then business

I will definitely choose to venture into a business with such amount of money. There is no doubt that school is important but you can school anytime as long as you are successful in business.

Though, I'm already a graduate. But if I've not been to university before now and I'm given 7 million naira to decided if I'll go to university with it or start a business. I'll gladly start a business with it and when it's successful, I can be a graduate

Though, I'm already a graduate. But if I've not been to university before now and I'm given 7 million naira to decided if I'll go to university with it or start a business. I'll gladly start a business with it and when it's successful, I can be a graduate
Nice idea . Education can be done at anytime provided that the interest is there. What we should be more concerned about is being successful in whichever part we take

If i have the opportunity to have that kind of money and make a decision between going to school for my bsc program or starting up a business I will definitely choose Business over bsc program

If i have the opportunity to have that kind of money and make a decision between going to school for my bsc program or starting up a business I will definitely choose Business over bsc program
That amount of money is a huge money here in my country and will go far in running my M.sc programme and i will also start a business with the remaining money.

Bro without thinking twice, I'll pick the 7 million; even if it's a loan, I'll still take it because I'm sure of what to use the money for that'll yield in minimum 5 years time. Investment in mutual funds, agribusiness are main options

If you ask me, I will say seven million is really a huge money and one has to be very careful in deciding what to do with it as one may become confused on what to spend it on or even lavish it. Personally, I will go for some property like house and put it up for rentage as I really like this business so much, then some other extra investment. That is my take.

I would definitely invest in business as I just cannot afford to invest money elsewhere. I will start my own business and then consider running a university programme as of now.

7 million in my country's currency in any countries currency I will not even near going to any certificates rather i would just start a business Direct I'm not even thinking twice you know there are some people that they say when they have money is when the idea comes officially I will just become one of them immediately.

A friend was faced with such, the family raised 7 milion Niara for him to either run a BSC Degree or Start a Business? Due to peer pressure he opt in for a university degree. After graduating he couldn't secure a job of his choice making him revert to the business he was doing before selling clothes. He has no capital to start the clothing business on a large scale, but he knows every bit about the business to make him successful. The family refuse to come to his aid cos they've raised 7 Million for him in the past.
What would be your pick If you have such opportunity (7 million in your currency) as at now?
He can do both with the same amount. When you have such an amount, you can hire people to work for you. Just make sure you put systems in place to run the business, then you concentrate on your study. The business will pay for your studies. Alternatively, you can choose to do the business and then use the returns to pay for you education. There is always time for education.

A friend was faced with such, the family raised 7 milion Niara for him to either run a BSC Degree or Start a Business? Due to peer pressure he opt in for a university degree. After graduating he couldn't secure a job of his choice making him revert to the business he was doing before selling clothes. He has no capital to start the clothing business on a large scale, but he knows every bit about the business to make him successful. The family refuse to come to his aid cos they've raised 7 Million for him in the past.
What would be your pick If you have such opportunity (7 million in your currency) as at now?
We all make mistakes it is what it is but in a sane climate he should have been able to get a job with his degree but in the meantime what has happened has happened they have refused to give him more money so he's left with working with what he has or be innovative and swallow pride and hustle like a drop out

7 million in my country's currency in any countries currency I will not even near going to any certificates rather i would just start a business Direct I'm not even thinking twice you know there are some people that they say when they have money is when the idea comes officially I will just become one of them immediately.
When the capital is huge and your start up is only a medium size business then you have more than enough budget for marketing. That can be a great help to succeed.

Most people thinks that after school they will have well paid job when they come out or schooling was meant to provide money immediately after schooling,some say they go to school so that they can have a good job and make money,it doesn't work that way I would invest in business at the long run use the business to acquire knowledge in the university

Well, I would advise a business, then proceeds from the business in the long run will fund his schooling on a part time bases and his business will still be up and running. Well that is in this part of the world where I find myself.... Ohh....my decision can change if I were to be in a country with better plans for youth and Education.
If I have seven million in my account, I will venture it in cryptocurrency trading. I will buy and sell cryptocurrency coins like Bitcoin dogecoin etherium cardano Litecoin dash Tron ripple axie infinity and SLP.

With seven million worth of money in my currency, I should think I should be able to run a fish farming business or poultry business conviniently with that amount of money. It is a fair amount of money for that kind of business

Well it's said opportunity comes but once. use the opportunity wisely because when it goes it cannot be recover. to me I will forfeit the school for my next generation a d start a business that will make a better future for the family. my children will go the school for me.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back