What's new

Will a Second lockdown affect your source of income?

A second lockdown will not affect it as much as it would have if my business were conducted offline. My businesses are all online conducted business that's why

For some people 2020 was the worst year of their life because the lockdown basically Halted their source of income. With the second wave of the virus, if there happens to be a second lockdown, will it affect your source income?
The first lockdown I like a thorn in my flesh because I lost my job in The process, and I am just balancing right now, so the second will really cause a large and worldwide economic breakdown.

It is going to affect my income because the company I work for render services take me to the people offline. This is the reason why I am planning to earn more money online.

I think the Nigerian centre for disease and preventive control are saying that every citizen of the country should start adhering to the strict rules of covid 19, in this case it is possible that the second round of the pandemic is likely to take place.
If they government decides to lockdown the country again, it will not be as serious as the first lockdown last year in which every businesses were totally grounded.

No, it won't. I am only earning money right now and the government has imposed a really strict lockdown in my city. I earn money on paid to post forums and it is not really affected by lockdown in any way possible.

I don't think there is another lockdown that will affect my source of income even though is not something that one can brag about but with the skills of earning online i have i think it will be difficult.

A second lockdown will not completely affect my source of income. It will even make me more serious with my freelancing and online deals. But I don't want it to happen

If they government decides to lockdown the country again, it will not be as serious as the first lockdown last year in which every businesses were totally grounded.
Anything that has to do with medical and the life of people must be taken serious and I believe if the government think that we should go on lockdown they have the reason for saying that. it can still be serious.

Anything that has to do with medical and the life of people must be taken serious and I believe if the government think that we should go on lockdown they have the reason for saying that. it can still be serious.
Whatever it is that the government decides, they should make good provision for people on how to survive the pandemic in terms of provision of good health care and food especially for the vulnerable people.

Second lockdown will affect a whole lot of people, the only set of people that won't be affected negatively are those who have taken their businesses online.

I think that lockdown is good for online activity and very bad for offline job , I remind that at lockdown of last year when I registered to most of my earning sites .

It won't actually. I work online so my source of income is totally online. I don't have any form of offline business I do.

It has not been affecting my income as far as I know but it has definitely affected the income of many people who run businesses in the markets. Goverment's lock down has caused many people to stop conducting business and people are earning less money due to it.

Whatever it is that the government decides, they should make good provision for people on how to survive the pandemic in terms of provision of good health care and food especially for the vulnerable people.
We are actually the one that are supposed to make the provision on How We Will survive during the pandemic,even the government of other countries do not do the same ,they don't support their citizen as you have just mentioned.

The lock-down will definitely affect my source of income because it will not allowed me to go for offline business as I will only be concentrating on the online until there is a freedom of movement for me to engage offline.

We are actually the one that are supposed to make the provision on How We Will survive during the pandemic,even the government of other countries do not do the same ,they don't support their citizen as you have just mentioned.
The government of other countries did supported their citizens financially during the pandemic and also takes good care of their well-being by providing foods and groceries to people.

The government of other countries did supported their citizens financially during the pandemic and also takes good care of their well-being by providing foods and groceries to people.
Well I don't know much about how other countries have supported their citizen because I've never seen it, in what way do you think the government of other country has always supported their citizen? mention any country

There are already some some signs that covid 19 may come back again as experts have started warning people to go about with their nose mask again. Banks have started implementing it again. I just hope and pray that God should intervene as no one wants to witness another lock down judging from the last experience. It is just my thoughts.

The last lockdown came with many unpleasant surprises and I don't think a second one will help either. Lockdown causes inflation in goods and services. Only my online stuffs will survive.
As lockdown because of the kind of business I am doing I think if you have checked my business because most of my business out of line and not offline

It will affect badly just like the way it affected it during the first lockdown. I am a teacher by profession. Whenever there is total lockdown you all know it'll first start with the little one that can't really take care of themselves. Schools won't be allowed to operate, therefore there'll be no pay when there is no work
Ayya that's why it's good to learn a skill that can guarantee you money online because many people that depends on offline work suffered.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back