What's new

Will a Second lockdown affect your source of income?

Well I don't know much about how other countries have supported their citizen because I've never seen it, in what way do you think the government of other country has always supported their citizen? mention any country
During the pandemic the government of United States and Canada gave their citizens survival grants over a $1000. I have family and friends in the US who got paid more than twice.

As for me , I have started building my income in such a way that it cannot be affected much if there is a second lockdown . Online passive income has been helpful

During the pandemic the government of United States and Canada gave their citizens survival grants over a $1000. I have family and friends in the US who got paid more than twice.
The grants that they were given to the citizen ,is it really true that you will not return it again or is this something that you will still pay it back through salary reduction or by tax reduction ?

The first lockdown gave me a reason to learn how to freelance. Probably the next one will teach me more about how to trade forex and binary. But I don't want it to happen cos offline earners are more than online earners here. Teachers, doctors, farmers and the likes will suffer immensely

A second lockdown will only affect my offline business. There will be restriction of movement so you may not work. However, it'll benefit my online hustle because I'll get more time.

The first lockdown gave me a reason to learn how to freelance. Probably the next one will teach me more about how to trade forex and binary. But I don't want it to happen cos offline earners are more than online earners here. Teachers, doctors, farmers and the likes will suffer immensely
I really wouldn't want another lockdown too because of the way it collapses everything. Importantly, I don't like seeing children stay at home to learn because I feel it is not as efficient as being in the four walls of a school.

The grants that they were given to the citizen ,is it really true that you will not return it again or is this something that you will still pay it back through salary reduction or by tax reduction ?
Grants is different from loan. Grants is the money given to you for free without having to pay back, it is just like a gift. It is loan that you will have to pay back.

We are again on a lockdown of 2 weeks. Many businesses are closed and pubic transportation is restricted to 50% capacity of passengers. This is a big blow to the economy. Some neighbors have no work for 2 weeks.

Definitely, I make money online and a lockdown will not affect my source of income in any way but I think it will affect a lot of offline businesses.

I am preparing for another unforeseen circumstances that may occur by expanding my multiple streams of income. If second lockdown happens, I think it is only my salary that we got affected earn money online.

I don't think it will effect my source of income that much because i now earn mostly online even though I'm doing some offline businesses.

This is the reason why it is very important to have multiple streams of income so that the second lock down will not affect your income at the end of the day.

For some people 2020 was the worst year of their life because the lockdown basically Halted their source of income. With the second wave of the virus, if there happens to be a second lockdown, will it affect your source income?

Seriously, this is not even a question because with what the word experience with the first lock down as a result of the pandemic of coronavirus I'm not sure anybody is wishing for that to repeat again.

Grants is different from loan. Grants is the money given to you for free without having to pay back, it is just like a gift. It is loan that you will have to pay back.
Wow, that means they really try with their citizens so much that is what the Nigerian government should have done to most of our citizens because it could help and improve the life of people so much.

Hmm, I don't pray for another covid19 surge agsin here in my country, and rest of the world. We've grown tired of covid19, we need everything to get back in order.

Wow, that means they really try with their citizens so much that is what the Nigerian government should have done to most of our citizens because it could help and improve the life of people so much.
The grants was not only given to their citizens alone. They gave those who have valid means of identification, good past work records with good credit standing.

The grants was not only given to their citizens alone. They gave those who have valid means of identification, good past work records with good credit standing.
The government really spend so much money in giving All the citizen the grants, they have really tried because giving it to millions of people who will require billions of dollars.

The government really spend so much money in giving All the citizen the grants, they have really tried because giving it to millions of people who will require billions of dollars.
Most developing countries also received grants from the government of other countries, billionaires, non government organizations and multinational companies but they do not make good use of the grants given to them.

Most developing countries also received grants from the government of other countries, billionaires, non government organizations and multinational companies but they do not make good use of the grants given to them.
In the funny thing is that the government of our country are not making any progress for this country to be like one of the most developed country, I don't really know what is wrong with some black race

In the funny thing is that the government of our country are not making any progress for this country to be like one of the most developed country, I don't really know what is wrong with some black race
If there should be another lockdown many people will suffer as the government cares less about the wellbeing of her citizens. There is nothing wrong with black race, it is just that corruption has eaten deep in the system.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back