What's new

Will a Second lockdown affect your source of income?

A second lockdown may not affect my source of income directly persay, but it might indirectly and slightly affect it because people will not have theoney they should have to pay me

We are already in a second wave as the experts say. However, around here, I do not notice any inconvenience. Everything is going on regularly. On my own part, a second lockdown isn't really going to affect my source of income or market base.
That is great that you are not affected by the lockdowns.

In our country today, our government imposes another lockdown because of the coronavirus delta variant.

In the funny thing is that the government of our country are not making any progress for this country to be like one of the most developed country, I don't really know what is wrong with some black race
If you are kind of person whos offline business then I was saying i s of down we reflect your source of income and it will affect your business.

If there should be another lockdown many people will suffer as the government cares less about the wellbeing of her citizens. There is nothing wrong with black race, it is just that corruption has eaten deep in the system.
There is a lot of things that is wrong with the black race ,why is the corruption not so rampant in the western country and among the White, if there is nothing wrong with the black people than corruption shouldn't be as rampant as it is over here.

There is a lot of things that is wrong with the black race ,why is the corruption not so rampant in the western country and among the White, if there is nothing wrong with the black people than corruption shouldn't be as rampant as it is over here.
You have said it all. The level of corruption is very high in African countries and that is the major problem facing African countries. If that could be solved, the problems of African countries is half solved.

You have said it all. The level of corruption is very high in African countries and that is the major problem facing African countries. If that could be solved, the problems of African countries is half solved.
I wonder why it is so rampant in Africa and not also the same in the Western countries, most developed countries have a good and stable economy with low level of corruption compared to Africa.

I wonder why it is so rampant in Africa and not also the same in the Western countries, most developed countries have a good and stable economy with low level of corruption compared to Africa.
The problems is our leaders. We keep having the same sets of corrupted leaders for years, the reason why our problems still persists till today.

It will affect me greatly because the skill I acquired requires me to step out of the house unless I start learning a skill that will have my work from home.

As for me , it won't really affect my source of income because I have created an opportunity to earn money online and it will sustain me during another lockdown

Second lockdown will affect me, may God help us
Indeed, May God help us in the second lockdown.

The second lockdown here in our country is due to the new variant of coronavirus. The name of the variant of coronavirus is Delta variant. There are lots of deaths already because of this delta variant.

If anything like second lickdiwn aloccyrs here in my country, it wouldn't be essynat all. I just don't pray for such kind of thing happening anytime soon.

The problems is our leaders. We keep having the same sets of corrupted leaders for years, the reason why our problems still persists till today.
Then how do we know a type of leader that will be like Nelson Mandela in our country ,that will be so passionate about to change the life of people around him and to make Africa a better place ?

Second lockdown will affect me, may God help us
I am still struggling and picking myself up because I lost my job and my other source of offline income during the first pandemic outbreak , so the second outbreak will affect everybody in the world ,

Then how do we know a type of leader that will be like Nelson Mandela in our country ,that will be so passionate about to change the life of people around him and to make Africa a better place ?
For a country to change for the better, you need more than one single person to change the entire country, the country will need holistic approach to achieve such.

For a country to change for the better, you need more than one single person to change the entire country, the country will need holistic approach to achieve such.
I can actually make my country to work out as I need because if I am the president, I can change the country to a military government then from there any information and order I give will be carried out.

I can actually make my country to work out as I need because if I am the president, I can change the country to a military government then from there any information and order I give will be carried out.
I do not really believe that is a couple of them were faked my source of income all my business because now I have invested hundred percent online

You need to understand how government works and it doesn't works that way. You can't change a democratic government to military government because you are the president.

The pandemic hit everybody really hit. Jobs were no longer the source to provide for the family's needs. No one on earth will pray for such a thing to happen again. It is going to cripple the economy further.

Second lock down will not effect any person that utilized the first lock down to learn other ways of earning money online but if you failed to learn then it can effect you.

The pandemic hit everybody really hit. Jobs were no longer the source to provide for the family's needs. No one on earth will pray for such a thing to happen again. It is going to cripple the economy further.
If it does happens again, the government and the people will be more prepared than before. The first one took everyone by surprise and that was what made it to be so serious.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back