What's new

Will a Second lockdown affect your source of income?

If it does happens again, the government and the people will be more prepared than before. The first one took everyone by surprise and that was what made it to be so serious.
We pray that it doesn't happen again especially to an extent where people will be forced to sit at home. The last lockdown lead many people towards losing their fund.

As it is right now the first lock down actually affected my business a lot and I'm definitely not praying that another one should come because it is definitely going to cripple my finances.

For some people 2020 was the worst year of their life because the lockdown basically Halted their source of income. With the second wave of the virus, if there happens to be a second lockdown, will it affect your source income?
I don't think lockdown can affect my source of income as long as I have data to run my online work am cool with that anytime the lockdown is lifted I continue with my offline work

Not with the kind of information I'm armed with now. In fact, the lockdown would give me more chance to pursue my intended desires; work is really constraining a lot. Lol.
But I understand the fact that I'm good to go with just a form of capital, no matter how small it may be at the beginning, I'll be ready to manage it

In my country, the government imposes lockdowns for 10 days maximum. During this 10 day period, many shop owners just bribe the police and carry out their business activities. So, lockdown does not really affect many people in my country now. I HATE bribes because it is illegal and unethical. I never bribe anyone and prefer to work faithfuly and sincerely.

You need to understand how government works and it doesn't works that way. You can't change a democratic government to military government because you are the president.
Wow, that means I really need to read more to understand how government as a whole really work, but what of all the past leaders that were running a military government ,how did they do it ?

A second lockdown will affect my business because my business is offline. It is only recently that i am trying my hand on online platforms to make money.

We pray that it doesn't happen again especially to an extent where people will be forced to sit at home. The last lockdown lead many people towards losing their fund.
If it happen again, the effects will not be as much as the first one because the first one took people by surprise. If it does happen again, there are measures in place to reduce the effects to the barest minimum.

If it happen again, the effects will not be as much as the first one because the first one took people by surprise. If it does happen again, there are measures in place to reduce the effects to the barest minimum.
You are right, though there would still be some effect but it would not be as fatal as the previous one. Most persons have also moved their business online as well

Second lockdown will affect me, may God help us
I don't think that there are people that are talking like that or returned lockdown will not affect me in any country because most of them are complete lockdown whereby everyone will be mandated to stay at home but I'm going out and that has a way of killing businesses.

Majority of us would definately be affected if another lockdown happens, we haven't even really recoverd from the last year's effect but luckily the online world is already providing a plan b for us

Majority of us would definately be affected if another lockdown happens, we haven't even really recoverd from the last year's effect but luckily the online world is already providing a plan b for us
If there should be another wave of the virus, the government and the people will be well prepared for it and the lockdown will not be as serious as the first one when everything were totally shutdown.

With the massive crumbling effects that the first lockdown had on many businesses including my own I am definitely not coping that there should be another one because it is going to be a very big disaster.

To be very honest with you, second lockdown can be a suicidal for majority of the people. This might not be the case with those who are earning full-time income from the internet.

If there should be another wave of the virus, the government and the people will be well prepared for it and the lockdown will not be as serious as the first one when everything were totally shutdown.
You think so, maybe you're not from my country because it's obvious our government has no plans yet all we hear in the news is the rising numbers of cases

You think so, maybe you're not from my country because it's obvious our government has no plans yet all we hear in the news is the rising numbers of cases
If there should be a lockdown the government will not be taken unaware like the first wave of covid. They will be more prepared and businesses won't be on total lockdown.

I got affected when the first lockdown was initiated the other time. the reason is that Amazon associates program slash the percentage they are paying out for affiliate to almost nothing.

To be very honest with you, second lockdown can be a suicidal for majority of the people. This might not be the case with those who are earning full-time income from the internet.
We are experiencing the 4th lockdown. This will last until the end of next week. That 2 weeks of lockdown had affected the income of the workers here and the government is not giving substantial financial aid to those who are temporarily unemployed. Businesses are also down for 2 weeks.

2020 was a bad year to some people due to this virus. Many people run lost in their business due to the the Lockdown. I will therefore say that it will surely affect a lot of people if there is to be a second lockdown.

If there should be a lockdown the government will not be taken unaware like the first wave of covid. They will be more prepared and businesses won't be on total lockdown.
Lol, I hope the government you are talking about is a civilized country's government in Europe or Asia but Africa especially my country, we already know to expect worse.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back