What's new

Will a Second lockdown affect your source of income?

A second look down at this time is actually going to crumble my finances because the first one actually took people a lot unawares and I lost a lot of money.

Lol, I hope the government you are talking about is a civilized country's government in Europe or Asia but Africa especially my country, we already know to expect worse.
No matter how worse the government of your country is, if there should be another lockdown it will not be a surprise to them as they were taken unaware by the first one.

No matter how worse the government of your country is, if there should be another lockdown it will not be a surprise to them as they were taken unaware by the first one.
We would all be here, God willing and you will hear what will happen discussed here although I am really hoping there is no second lockdown.

Second lock down will not effect any person that utilized the first lock down to learn other ways of earning money online but if you failed to learn then it can effect you.
I am not really sure categorically that second lockdown we affect my business because now I have presently invest 70% online.

I am not really sure categorically that second lockdown we affect my business because now I have presently invest 70% online.
That is what I was talking about. The first lockdown has made people to be more smarter in the way they operates their businesses than before the pandemic.

Second lock down will not effect any person that utilized the first lock down to learn other ways of earning money online but if you failed to learn then it can effect you.

Yes, a second lockdown would not only affect my source of income, it would also affect my psychological being. The first lockdown was so devastating as the common civilians were left to feed on crumbs.

For some people 2020 was the worst year of their life because the lockdown basically Halted their source of income. With the second wave of the virus, if there happens to be a second lockdown, will it affect your source income?
A second lockdown would affect my business, especially my offline business.
It was difficult last year, getting customers' orders, but being unable to deliver them. At some point, the orders stopped coming in and I could only meet the demands of customers residing in my locality.
I really do not wish for a second lockdown.

During the first World Wide lockdown as a result of the pandemic of coronavirus most businesses were closed out and shut down. A lot of people lost their job which they have not recovered from today and if there is a second wave of lockdown, believe me the world is not going to recover in 20 years time over it.

A second lock down means my salary will have to be placed on hold because we will not be able to go to the work. Well it will be an opportunity for me to focus on my side projects as I can earn money working online.

I deal in fashion accessories such as cufflinks, lapel pins etc - with respect to this a second lockdown will definitely affect the business as people will not be able to attend events or go to their offices thereby causing a decline in patronage for fashion accessories. With time i will invest in the food business, it seems not to be affected by any factors.

I don't pray for second lock down in my country because it is going to affect a lot of things including my salary. The effect of the first one is still with everyone of us at present. I am still okay with partial lockdown which will give us avenue to go out and come back earlier.

My source of income will not be affected by a second lockdown. Because of the internet, the initial lockdown didn't have much of an impact on me. I've been able to supplement my income by utilizing the internet.

Finally the covid 19 situation has improved in our country by a large margin and number of cases have reduced a lot. Everything is back to work and the people are busy with their offline jobs. There is no question of any subsequent lockdowns any more.

If a second lockdown is declared, it will definitely affect my source of earnings especially my offline work. I really hope we don't get to that stage anymore.

For some people 2020 was the worst year of their life because the lockdown basically Halted their source of income. With the second wave of the virus, if there happens to be a second lockdown, will it affect your source income?
No, I don't think so. I'm from Nigeria. We were really hit during the first lockdown. But I so much thank God that things are going normal. I don't think there will be any lockdown. But if unfortunately it happens, is going to affect me badly because I'm working in a private institution.

Lockdown cut my offline income source but opened doors to online work. Had there been no lockdowns, I would have never started working online. However, my online work cannot compensate offline work in terms of earnings.

Sincerely second lock down will affect a lot of person. a lot of person make their earning by going out daily to work or to trade. There are a lot of person that won't be able to bare it
I'm telling nobody is prepared for a second lock down. Businesses would still be affected, education would be halted as school will end up being shut.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back