What's new

Will a Second lockdown affect your source of income?

Well, i don't think they'll ever be a second lockdown, but if it hsppens i think it would be of great advantage for me because my online business seems to progress more during lockdown because most people jump I crypto trading during the lockdown and this really help us gain more

For some people 2020 was the worst year of their life because the lockdown basically Halted their source of income. With the second wave of the virus, if there happens to be a second lockdown, will it affect your source income?
A second lockdown would affect my business to an extent.
If the lockdown measure is imposed, it may deter customers from coming by my business.
My only saving grace would be that my business has an online presence, so it may still be able to take orders.

Though it should but I won't let it happen. I have learnt that online business is the best thing to opt for during the lockdown. Instead of allowing it to affect me, I would rather focus more on online businesses if God forbid, we have another case of knockdown.

I'm telling nobody is prepared for a second lock down. Businesses would still be affected, education would be halted as school will end up being shut.
Similar scenarios are likely to play out if there's any second lockdown. Schools and businesses will be greatly affected but I do believe a second lockdown is highly uncertain.

For some people 2020 was the worst year of their life because the lockdown basically Halted their source of income. With the second wave of the virus, if there happens to be a second lockdown, will it affect your source income?
A lot of businesses are still suffering from the first lock down as a result of the pandemic of coronavirus and a second lock down is definitely going to kill off over 90% of the businesses that we see operating now.

A lot of businesses are still suffering from the first lock down as a result of the pandemic of coronavirus and a second lock down is definitely going to kill off over 90% of the businesses that we see operating now.
That's true, from your personal opinion, do you think does companies who have been able to overcome the first Lockdown might have gotten one or two experience that would help them for the next lockdown?

Well am into online business already and so I don't really think the second lock down will affect my income but then I think it will definitely affect my studies and school

Seriously, it's very having a second lockdown is something that I personally wouldn't be open to because I barely survived the first wave.

I am an online earner and I do not think that a lock down might affect the earnings of people who make money online. In fact, many people found many online earning opportunities when the lock down was imposed in my city.

Similar scenarios are likely to play out if there's any second lockdown. Schools and businesses will be greatly affected but I do believe a second lockdown is highly uncertain.
With the emergence of the new strain of covid 19 virus (omicron) and vast spreading of the virus if things are not done fast, another lock down is definitely certain

A second lockdown affect most of business but not online business. Lockdown has nothing to do with online business. So therefore anyone that does not involve in online business would be affected.

With the emergence of the new strain of covid 19 virus (omicron) and vast spreading of the virus if things are not done fast, another lock down is definitely certain
Despite the hysteria about this latest variant, I don't think it would lead to closure of schools and other business places in this part of the world. There is inflation and the cost of living presently is quite high so I don't believe the government can afford enforcing a second lockdown.

It will not affect my income but it will probably affect the income of many people in the offline world. Omicron is dangerous and many countries have already imposed lock down.

Despite the hysteria about this latest variant, I don't think it would lead to closure of schools and other business places in this part of the world. There is inflation and the cost of living presently is quite high so I don't believe the government can afford enforcing a second lockdown.
When it has to do with lives I think the government would do anything it takes to minimize lose of lives. God forbid, in future if lock down could be seen as a way to curtail the spread of the virus I think it would be done

Well,I don't think second lock down will affect my business, because I am only specialized on online business, I think its only going to affect my studies.

When it has to do with lives I think the government would do anything it takes to minimize lose of lives. God forbid, in future if lock down could be seen as a way to curtail the spread of the virus I think it would be done
One can never be too sure but I believe the decision to go into another lockdown will largely be influenced by what is obtainable in other parts of the world. If there is a lockdown elsewhere, then the government might declare a lockdown over here as well.

As a business man, I don't think any including me would pray for any lockdown, any lockdown again would surely affect my business because it will affect trading since many will plan ahead of the lockdown after the lesson learnt from the 1st

A lot of workers have already lost their jobs and ways of livelihood as a result of the pandemic of Corona virus, a second locked down will kill so many people from higher levels hunger and depression.

For those who happened to lose their jobs and can't get it back which still made them unemployed till now, they will curse this pandemic of Corona virus.

Directly it will never affect my source of income but indirectly, it will affect my cost of expenditure so therefore I do not wish to witness another round of lockdown else the country will break down, stating this without mincing words that with any attempt by the government to consider around of lockdown our economy will collapse.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back