What's new

Which social media platform is best for advertisment, facebook, twitter, whatsApp or bizdustry

Looking at statistics, majority would opt for facebook because it has been in vogue for a long time but some people use it and it doesn't work so it's just better to know the one that best suited your business.

Facebook is the highest Social media platform in the world and dey have the highest number of users. I think it is the best when it comes to advertising your business or product, it will drive a huge amount of traffic to your business

It depends on what you want, bizdustryis also one of the best platform you can actually advertise your product to thousands of people,if you are talking about social media then I will go for Facebook because it is one of the best social Media platform now.
Post automatically merged:

Anyone you are comfortable with you can use it for your own advertisement and I think we should go for the one that you can rely on,if i am to choose between any of this one I will go for bizdustry and Facebook, bizdustry is my favourite community so I would not denied them

Last edited:
All social media are good for advertisement and also it depends on what you have to advertise about because they are the things that will determine if you are in need of a forum or social media, bizdustry is also the best for advertisement because of large number of people.

Every plathform has their own advantages and their unique quality. Bizdustry is a great place for advertising but its limited to some extent in thr sense that most people do not know about it as the platform is still growing. I believe twitter and Facebook is a great place as these two plathform are being used for business purposes alot already.

They are all good platforms to advertise your business it depends on the type of business that you do and your preference. I use WhatsApp and twitter most times to advertise my business but now that Twitter has been banned in my country, I used Facebook to replaced it.

Bizdustry is the best forums for advertisement because it has thousands of people in general,if you're talking about social media I think Facebook is one of the best because it is one of the largest social media you can advertise your products and that is what a lot of people are using to advertise.

All options are good no doubt when making promotions, but I would still choose Facebook ahead with it's high time of users playing a factor, then Twitter then whatsapp

In this case I will have to go with Twitter when it comes to advertising products. This is because when you are the Tyson you have to go with the platform where most people based on and it has to deal with your target audience as well. In this case Twitter is capable of this because there are people who are capable of spending once your products captivate their minds

Facebook is definitely number one when it comes to providing insights, creating lookalike audiences and retargeting. The only downside is them not making these options available by next month, almost increasing the room for trial and error in my opinion

Based on my online marketing experience, I think Facebook paid ads is very good. If you want a reliable and cost effective paid ads don't wait to join Facebook paid ads. The environment is user friendly with so many options to choose. You can decide to select audience from a particular area who will have access to your advertisements. Another reason I prefer it is because it support small budget. You can decide to run an ads for a week with less than $10.
Apart from Facebook, I think I'll still go for bizdustry ads programs. The reason is because the members are increasing on a daily basis just of the earning opportunity involved.
That is one thing I like about facebook ads. You can manage your money to show sponsored ads and your ads will still be shown.
One thing advertisement on facebook is good because most members online are to see what content your ads is all about.

There is no better platform than fb in the matter of advertising. At FB almost Evey android user has ID or FB account. So we can surely say FB is better among That. At twitter not much followers every boday has, at Bizdustry there are not too much members have account so we prefer FB for this. We can send our advertising materia in plenty of groups and pages in FB.
You are right. Facebook is the best store social media to advertise a product or link. Forgot has many active members to enter the advertisement.
With what you said the that every android user has facebook account. That is not true. I know many people that never have facebook account and they never care to have one.

In my own view of point, I will say facebook is the best option because of it active users.it has more users than the other. And also it is worldwide and has many branch

Can we say Facebook is the best platform for advertisements because of its active users of 2.2b or Twitter that has active users of 300million, well automatically we can say Facebook is good for our advertisements because of its many active users, what of Twitter that has the re tweet button, this function will allow your tweet to go a long way than you can imagine making your advertisement go viral. And what of bizdustry that has its faithful users that At least comes online every hour to perform some tasks.
So which is the best for advertisements.
I agree
Facebook. Only because so much traffic and fast feeds. I remember when facebook was a lot more like twitter. Now it's a whole new ballgame there.

Can we say Facebook is the best platform for advertisements because of its active users of 2.2b or Twitter that has active users of 300million, well automatically we can say Facebook is good for our advertisements because of its many active users, what of Twitter that has the re tweet button, this function will allow your tweet to go a long way than you can imagine making your advertisement go viral. And what of bizdustry that has its faithful users that At least comes online every hour to perform some tasks.
So which is the best for advertisements.
You are getting it twisted , social media for advertisement are Facebook , Twitter , instagram and whatsapp, while bizdustry is a forum site where you can work and earn , though you can also advertise here on bizdustry.

I don't know which one to recommend but I will recommend the one with more audience.
When advertising your product, what you need is a wider audience, so you have to take note of the place you post your ads.
So if you have the best audience on bizdustry, then give it a go.

there are many social media accounts that you can advertise your products but for me I prefer Facebook,the reason why I said Facebook is because many people are on Facebook

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back