What's new

Which social media platform is best for advertisment, facebook, twitter, whatsApp or bizdustry

Blue house

Paragon Member
1000 Posts Club
Jan 14, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Can we say Facebook is the best platform for advertisements because of its active users of 2.2b or Twitter that has active users of 300million, well automatically we can say Facebook is good for our advertisements because of its many active users, what of Twitter that has the re tweet button, this function will allow your tweet to go a long way than you can imagine making your advertisement go viral. And what of bizdustry that has its faithful users that At least comes online every hour to perform some tasks.
So which is the best for advertisements.

There is no better platform than fb in the matter of advertising. At FB almost Evey android user has ID or FB account. So we can surely say FB is better among That. At twitter not much followers every boday has, at Bizdustry there are not too much members have account so we prefer FB for this. We can send our advertising materia in plenty of groups and pages in FB.

All are best for advertising but Facebook is the most common platform for advertising. Everyone has not knowledge about Bizdustry and don't install Twitter. Facebook is that who is highly used in every mobile now a days. So its the best way of advertising on Facebook groups. There are. Large number of people in it.

With the large followers on Facebook I don't think any advertiser should look elsewhere when they want to advertise there products and services to the general public on social media. Advertisement requires converting and if you are spending on advertisement and it's not converting then it means you are using a wrong PLATFORM but with Facebook it can't be so

Can we say Facebook is the best platform for advertisements because of its active users of 2.2b or Twitter that has active users of 300million, well automatically we can say Facebook is good for our advertisements because of its many active users, what of Twitter that has the re tweet button, this function will allow your tweet to go a long way than you can imagine making your advertisement go viral. And what of bizdustry that has its faithful users that At least comes online every hour to perform some tasks.
For best marketing and promotion a website or a platform must have heavy traffic of active users, and I think Facebook is one of the most used social app all over the world.
So Facebook can be used for most effective and reliable marketing and advertisement of any products.

Account to my opinion facebook is best platform to advertise your product.
The advantage is on facebook we have many friends and our reach and traffic can easily increase.
We can promote our business as well website free of cost.

Based on my online marketing experience, I think Facebook paid ads is very good. If you want a reliable and cost effective paid ads don't wait to join Facebook paid ads. The environment is user friendly with so many options to choose. You can decide to select audience from a particular area who will have access to your advertisements. Another reason I prefer it is because it support small budget. You can decide to run an ads for a week with less than $10.
Apart from Facebook, I think I'll still go for bizdustry ads programs. The reason is because the members are increasing on a daily basis just of the earning opportunity involved.

Facebook is by far the best platform to advertise in my opinion. This is largely due to the fact the it has teeming millions of people joining daily, hence the reach is the farthest. Another thing is, Facebook is easy to access by even the least of us because they can see people they know, add by their names and start a conversation; unlike other platforms. This makes it easier to use and make selling products easier.

All platform has their own unique way of advertising and it's your job how you will utilize that. As of now, Facebook is the most famous advertising platform because of its growing population. More users, more audience and potential customers. Facebook has a feature where you could create your own page where you could pay them for a daily/weekly or monthly advertisement.

Facebook has the most active users worldwide and it is continuously growing. That's why I think Facebook is the best social media platform to market your product online now and in the next five years.

Facebook is the best platform to advertise because it reaches a larger audiences compared to the others.....and it has low rates for advertising compared to others.I once used it and I was so surprised at the yields.

Facebook is best platform for advertising here are many people are online everytime hundreds are groups have been created just for selling products of different types Facebook is getting more papular day by day Facebook has sharing option in groups , on timeline and on any page
, so I recommend Facebook for advertisment

All social media platforms are essential for advertising but the most popular of these is Facebook where people from all over the world use Facebook.And Facebook Ads is the most popular advertising platform.You can also advertise in groups and on pages.One of the advantages of Facebook is that it is also connected to Instagram where you can join another platform for advertising with Facebook.

From experience, facebook has always been the best option, i have a page for my business, i am able to advertise the quality products via facebook sponsored adverts by targeting different demographics, they can always contact you via the whatsapp business tag on your page or via messenger, transactions take place after which customers get doorstep delivery. Facebook has proven to be more efficient than other platforms.

I really agree with you. Inasmuch as Facebook has the highest users, I believe Twitter advert reaches more person over a short period of time mainly because of the retweet feature and the application of trends to your advert.

We all know that the best social media is facebook. That is a history but I'm not against bizdustry they are the second for me. You can learn things from this community.

I think Facebook is the most used of all the good and bad people enter to post both necessary and unnecessary due to that they will get to your product but the faithful platform's like bizdustry is a good place because as they earn it hives them to try to purchase .

When we are talking about advertising on different social platform today it actually depends on the product that one wish to advertise. If it is about modelling and fashion then the best social platform to advertise this is on Instagram ,if it is common goods and services which are made products then the best platform for this is Facebook and probably WhatsApp and so on.

Let us be honest, we all know that it is Facebook. Facebook has continued to lead while others follow. It is vast and connect people around the world without restriction. It provides you with the necessary tools, that you can use for advertising your products and services without a hitch.
Post automatically merged:

Let us be honest, we all know that it is Facebook. Facebook has continued to lead while others follow. It is vast and connect people around the world without restriction. It provides you with the necessary tools, that you can use for advertising your products and services without a hitch.

Social media is a very good option for advertising and nowadays bizdustry also playing great role for advertising and seeing that for advertisement of their product here, biz dustry also good option

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back