What's new

Have you ever gotten unsolicited messages on social media from people you don't know?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Has there ever been a time where you have gotten unsolicited messages on social media from people you don't even know? Or maybe friend requests from people you've never met? I've gotten messages from women who followed me on instagram once, and they clearly were bots because they always used these overly attractive women and they'd say "Oh Hi, I saw your profile and you seem interesting" and such like that.

Has this ever happened to you?

Yes, this has happened to me too many times, especially on Instagram and Facebook, most of the time they are accounts that are trying to sell me something or in the case of Facebook to invite me to +18 groups, I don't understand the latter, I don't know who can fall into that kind of thing.

Oh yeah, I've totally gotten those random messages on social media from people I don't even know. It's kind of weird, right? Like, I'm just scrolling through my feed, and bam! A message pops up from someone I've never heard of. Sometimes it's just "hi," and other times it's some sales pitch or weird stuff. I never really know how to respond.

My social media profiles are set to public. Therefore, I frequently get unsolicited messages form strangers. My profiles are public because I also sell my products and services through social platforms

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back