What's new

Which social media platform is best for advertisment, facebook, twitter, whatsApp or bizdustry

Can we say Facebook is the best platform for advertisements because of its active users of 2.2b or Twitter that has active users of 300million, well automatically we can say Facebook is good for our advertisements because of its many active users, what of Twitter that has the re tweet button, this function will allow your tweet to go a long way than you can imagine making your advertisement go viral. And what of bizdustry that has its faithful users that At least comes online every hour to perform some tasks.
So which is the best for advertisements.
Without mincing words, I will say Facebook is the best because it is the one with the most users and if the advertisement is well placed, you are sure to have a very high level of traffic for your products compared to other social media platform

Although Facebook has had its fair share of controversy regarding targeting and practices in recent years, it remains the top channel for reaching customers in social media. When you are creating an advertising plan for Facebook, consider the targeting options the platform offers: especially options like look-a-like audiences (public based on a list of your existing clients, fans, app data or pixel) that impact prospects who are similar to your existing clients.

Fac book is probably the best app for advertising. This is because it produce the widest coverage for audience and the cost of advertisement is very cheap compared to those of YouTube Instagram and what's up. Forthwrmore Facebook can also boost your adverts or page making it cover a wider range than usual and they even have astorw where you. Can place your goods.

Can we say Facebook is the best platform for advertisements because of its active users of 2.2b or Twitter that has active users of 300million, well automatically we can say Facebook is good for our advertisements because of its many active users, what of Twitter that has the re tweet button, this function will allow your tweet to go a long way than you can imagine making your advertisement go viral. And what of bizdustry that has its faithful users that At least comes online every hour to perform some tasks.
Facebook is a best platform for advertisement and mostly people choose it because Facebook have a large amount users which makes it unique and best choice for advertisement by given .

The advent of the social media and internet has made it very easy for people to advertise their goods and get a lot of customers. The best social media website I prefer to run advertisements is Facebook because it had the highest number of people. Many affiliate marketers prefer Facebook to run their advert because it really converts well.

it is going to be a tough to choose a single social media that is best for advertising. Facebook has the popularity and easy to use feature. However, some other people would prefer Instagram over facebook for some other reasons. The WhatsApp platform is restricted to only those on your contact. Bizdustry is also great for advert. I would pick Facebook over others.

All social media do good for advertising but facebook is the best social media for that because its has soo much users and through facebook any one advertise her product widely. Today no one in this world who don't use facebook its a great source for advertisment.

There are many social media platform like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram but I think Facebook is the best social media platform right now, Facebook have the highest users and it is the platform to build your business audience. Twitter is also good cause it is the second best platform after Facebook

G-Sir plays a very important role in social media advertising, including Facebook, YouTube, YouTube, Met Shop, Twitter, Sub-Base, Distribution Free, which is why so many people are working on it. And earning a living Social media is playing an important role in exploring the bed

The first social media platform I could recommend to friends and family now when it comes to ads its bizdustry and the last one should be facebook I guess.
Because why since I know this site now I mean bizdustry is where I always visit always and later check my Facebook. So once you bring your ads to any of this platform it will surely get notice to the public.

I will tell you to use Facebook or bizdustry because two of them work perfectly well you are to advertise the your business as the owner of the company. But what is good and profitable among them is because it is free and you can get more customers as you want from there

Facebook is the best platform for advertisement due to the number of audience that it boost of and also it's advertisement feature like targeted advertising unique to it. Bizdustry is an upcoming forum that is coming up to rival Facebook in advertisement effectiveness soon.

This is very relative,if you are not there in the social status like the top game players, Facebook would be your best bet but if you are popular Instagram would do.if you doubt me,ask Ronaldo.
Post automatically merged:

This is very relative,if you are not there in the social status like the top game players, Facebook would be your best bet but if you are popular Instagram would do.if you doubt me,ask Ronaldo.

I think it depend on your experience if you have a youtube channel and put very informative vedio and have a lot of subscriber you can advertise their buisness Similarly for other social medias platform

All social media platforms are good for online marketing. It somehow depends on where you can easily get your audience. Just know that different people have favorite platforms. Some people spend most of their time on Facebook, some on twitter, some on Instagram and and others.

I think I prefer bizdustry and Facebook, reason be that you will easily get customers from your areas and the country at large the only problem you will have with your customers abroad or those who show interest in the product but unfortunately they stay overseas is just delivery.

I really agree with you. Inasmuch as Facebook has the highest users, I believe Twitter advert reaches more person over a short period of time mainly because of the retweet feature and the application of trends to your advert.
This is totally true. I think you can reach people faster through twitter than any other social media mainly because of the use of trends and retweet. What i usually do is that i drop my advert on a celebrity platform.

I have and will always say that Facebook is best for advertising. There are alot of active uses on Facebook plus it is more easier to advertise there. Talking from experience I had alot of customers from advertising my product on Facebook .

Between Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp and bizdustry, I find Facebook more better in advertising than any other social media platforms because Facebook has more members

No platform beats Facebook when it comes to social media advertisement. With the high number of subscribers on Facebook, advertisemt is more profitable there. Another platform that comes close is Twitter but that's way after Facebook

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back