What's new

Met your significant other through social media?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Has anyone here ever found their significant other through social media? I've yet to meet the one I want to settle down with, but I am using Facebook dating to see what's out there. Have you ever dated someone after meeting on a social media site? How did it go?

I wouldn't mind as long as they are cool with my personality. I have been a great dude and have my cards open when it comes to finding love most times. So, if it is going to come from social media, then I am good.

Yes, several times, in fact I met the last person like that, on social networks, and I am not very active on them, but hey, it doesn't bother me to meet people through social networks as long as they are positive people and that are going to contribute something to my life :)

I became friends with my spouse on social media only after being married for 3 months. However, my brother married a girl he met on social media. They are married for 7 years

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back