What's new

Which social media platform is best for advertisment, facebook, twitter, whatsApp or bizdustry

The most veritable platform is Facebook. There's almost no product that is not been publicized or available on Facebook. Vendors and entrepreneurs has utilized the Facebook platform so well especially in recent times.

I'll rather say that Facebook is one of the best platform for advertisement of goods and services because of the rate of active users all over the world. But I'll say it is one because Whatapp also have a lot of active followers all over the world and is one of the best platform for advertisement

Facebook is the best social media platform for advertisement, due to the large amount of users on the platform.

The platform to actually make use of to do your advertisment or awareness is purelly dependent on what you want to acheive,for sales and leads social media platfoem is very good because it has a lot of audience on its platform,but for video content instagram is vry good.

All are best for advertising but Facebook is the most common platform for advertising. Everyone has not knowledge about Bizdustry and don't install Twitter. Facebook is that who is highly used in every mobile now a days. So its the best way of advertising on Facebook groups. There are. Large number of people in it.
From my own perspective , all the social media platform are good for advertising , but Facebook still remains the best social media forum for advertising , bizdustry , whatsapp , Twitter and instagram are also good.

In my opinion, Facebook is by far the best platform for advertising. This is partly due to the fact that it attracts tens of millions of new members every day, resulting in the broadest reach. Furthermore, unlike other platforms, Facebook is simple to use by even the youngest of us because they can see individuals they know, add them by their names, and start a conversation. This makes it easier to utilize as well as sell things.

Though all social media platforms are good ways to promote one's business, in my opinion, i would say Facebook is the best social media platform for advertising.

To me the social media best for advertisment is Facebook, twitter, WhatsApp and bizdustry, Facebook seems more open to me than others because you can see pictures easily all over the world.

This will depend on you, but to me I believe Facebook and Instagram is just the best depending on what you want to advertise . I believe Instagram is actually the best for most affiliate marketers.

The Facebook social Media platform is a the best platform currently for advertising due its vast amount not members and users your business can be heard by a lot of people over a short period of time.

i have not advertise on bizdustry before, and do not know the level of conversion in running ads, but i definitely know that facebook ads convert a lot because of the audience that are on the facebook platform, also i do not have much knowledge about twitter ads.

Facebook has the most active users worldwide and it is continuously growing. That's why I think Facebook is the best social media platform to market your product online now and in the next five years.
Facebook has a lot of users and the audience base is very huge,when a business want to do a promotion for his business,it will depend on what you are promoting or selling,if it's about promotion and increasing audience base,then Facebook is the best to look into.
With the large followers on Facebook I don't think any advertiser should look elsewhere when they want to advertise there products and services to the general public on social media. Advertisement requires converting and if you are spending on advertisement and it's not converting then it means you are using a wrong PLATFORM but with Facebook it can't be so
Well you have a point,but when it comes to the issue of advertising your products and services,you will need to understand that platfoms matters and not neccesarily about the large audience.

Last edited:

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back