What's new

Have You Ever Sold Social Media Accounts?

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Well, I have given away social media pages along with my website when I sold my websites, but I have never sold social media account separately. However, I have bought Twitter account and Facebook account. The Facebook account I bought was blocked but I made good money from the twitter account I bought.

If you have a Twitter account, Facebook page, Instagram account for your business and when you sell your business, you can transfer ownership of your social accounts to the new owner.

Although it's against their rules, you can still sell your social accounts. There are even websites where you can buy and sell social accounts.

No, I've never sold an account on any social network, although I remember selling accounts on social video games, like Habbo and Boombang when I was a teenager, it's not the same, but it's something similar to my opinion.

No, I've never sold an account on any social network, although I remember selling accounts on social video games, like Habbo and Boombang when I was a teenager, it's not the same, but it's something similar to my opinion.
Well, I have not sold my game accounts but I know a lot of people who sell game accounts. In fact my nephew has sold a couple of game accounts. One account he sold fetched him over $100. He is just 13 years old

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back