What's new

Do You See Any Benefits of Buying Social Media Followers?

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Well, most of the time you will hear people saying buying followers and engagements on social media is a bad idea, however, a lot of people, even the influencers and celebrities, resort to buying followers and engagements.
1. Fast results: Growing your following takes time, but buying followers can make you look popular quickly.
2. More visibility: A big follower count can get your posts seen by more people because social media algorithms will favor users with huge followers count.
3. Confidence boost: Having lots of followers can make you feel like a social media superstar, which might help you gain brand deals.

Buying of followers is favorable and convenient for people who likes it. I do not like this means of boosting visibility/engagement as I prefer having flawless things all through.

Just picture when your trying to do same like other influencers celebrate when they hit a certain milestone in their followers count, there will be that awkward experience and feeling you gonna have and that's the main thing I don't like. In conclude, it is best on personal interest and perceptions.

Last edited:
Personally, I've seen the debate around buying followers, and I get the allure for quick results. But does it really bring genuine engagement and connections? People say it does, but only for a short time. I've also tried using a posts scheduler to keep my content consistent without the follower-count fuss. And it's much more useful, to be honest. Anyone else try one?

Last edited:
No! Never buy followers, they aren't even real followers you get most of the time. These followers won't interact with you or your audience either, at least most of them won't.

As well, if you're caught with paid followers, you will likely get called out and in turn lose followers due to it. As well, your accounts could get banned. It's heavily against the terms and conditions at pretty much ever social site only there. The only thing you get is an inflated number to show on your profile. That's it.

Be real with your followers and they will engage more with you. Engage with the followers you do have, as that will help you find more. It may be slower, but you'll see a hell of a lot more engagement on your posts than if you bought the followers.

Trust me, never buy followers, likes, etc. it won't be worth it in the long run. Instead try other methods. Post daily content likes memes, videos, questions to the community, etc. Respond to users, make connections.

I have a certain benefit in this, because if you want to buy subscribers who will not unsubscribe and your account will not be blocked, then this will be a good start for your business, because it is difficult to gain an audience, and when there is no audience, no one buys, so this is only a good option for a start.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back