What's new

Which online payment Gateway do you prefer and why

Given a choice, I will choose transferwise. This payment gate will let me receive payment directly on my bank account.However, not many businesses and people use transferwise. My second favorite is paypal because it used by many people. Cryptocurrency payment is good for the price fluctuates and you make end up making a loss.

PayPal has dominated the global payment platforms for a long time and the best at the time also but it restrictions and accounts limitations without justifiable reasons are the reasons why some people avoids it like a plaque. Cryptocurrencies is flexible and it anonymity makes a lot of people to prefer it to PayPal. I will always choose cryptocurrencies to PayPal anyday anytime.

My best methods of receiving payment is through different cryptocurrencies because it is easier to convert to any form of money and my most preferred gateway is binance.

If there is an online payment gateway I prefer most at the moment it will be the cryptocurrencies payment gateway. This is because there is no discrimination in operating it that you'll find wheresoever. It is a generally available to everyone anywhere

Before the introduction of crypto cryptocurrency moving money across the globe has never been easy. But when currencies came on board it became easier to move money without any restrictions and anonymously.

PayPal has been a around for a long time now and used to be the People's favourite, what's in recent times there has been a huge outburst of many other payment gateways.
Personally I prefer cryptocurrency as a payment Gateway because it's seamless and it has no restrictions geographically

what's the best payment Gateway and why?
PayPal seems to be the best online gateway for online transaction but their charges per transaction is getting too much so i prefer litecoin.

I strongly prefer cryptocurrency than any means of money payment because it seems to be more simply and convenient and I also believe most other gateway or means of exchange are very low compared to crypto.

PayPal seems to be the best online gateway for online transaction but their charges per transaction is getting too much so i prefer litecoin.
I was using Paypal until recently, but like you I now use litecoin, this after I got a payment from Bizdustry, and I was able to verify the savings I get by making the transfer from it.

I was using Paypal until recently, but like you I now use litecoin, this after I got a payment from Bizdustry, and I was able to verify the savings I get by making the transfer from it.
Since bizdustry introduced litecoin as the mode of payment, I have come to like litecoin and get to know more about it, their transfer charges is the lowest out of all the crypto currency.

Since bizdustry introduced litecoin as the mode of payment, I have come to like litecoin and get to know more about it, their transfer charges is the lowest out of all the crypto currency.
It means that we are the same, since it is the way I got to know something related to crypto, and in this case litecoin which today dawned higher than yesterday. I have a small amount there, I will see how far it goes.

My best methods of receiving payment is through different cryptocurrencies because it is easier to convert to any form of money and my most preferred gateway is binance.
Exactly, cryptocurrency is the best way to receive and send money for me now because of its fast transaction processing with less fees.

Exactly, cryptocurrency is the best way to receive and send money for me now because of its fast transaction processing with less fees.
Very correct and even if their is a ban on cryptocurrency in your country, you can still do transactions that will convert to your local currency in your local bank account.

Very correct and even if their is a ban on cryptocurrency in your country, you can still do transactions that will convert to your local currency in your local bank account.
Well, for now cryptocurrencies are banned in my country now but all thanks to Binance, we make use of Peer to Peer and deal on cryptocurrencies.

PayPal has dominated the global payment platforms for a long time and the best at the time also but it restrictions and accounts limitations without justifiable reasons are the reasons why some people avoids it like a plaque. Cryptocurrencies is flexible and it anonymity makes a lot of people to prefer it to PayPal. I will always choose cryptocurrencies to PayPal anyday anytime.
Paypal charges are just high this days, and people are beginning to favour Cryptocurrency payment option than paypal cos of the issue of high charges.

T
Paypal charges are just high this days, and people are beginning to favour Cryptocurrency payment option than paypal cos of the issue of high charge

Exactly, it's not only the high charges of PayPal but also that their services are not available worldwide. It's a big issue for some countries who can't use PayPal.

T

Exactly, it's not only the high charges of PayPal but also that their services are not available worldwide. It's a big issue for some countries who can't use PayPal.
Is a big issue here in Nigeria. Most of us here fall short having paypal account cos of the restriction posed on some countries. And unfortunately Nigeria is one of them.

Is a big issue here in Nigeria. Most of us here fall short having paypal account cos of the restriction posed on some countries. And unfortunately Nigeria is one of them.
When I didn't know any better, I kept wasting my time and still kept trying create several accounts, hoping they would approve one of them, but they didn't.

When I didn't know any better, I kept wasting my time and still kept trying create several accounts, hoping they would approve one of them, but they didn't.
Paypal is just frustrating, to create account here in our country isn't easy. Unless you're residing in a foreign country then you can create one there, or simply asking your friend outside to create one and verifying for you.

Paypal is just frustrating, to create account here in our country isn't easy. Unless you're residing in a foreign country then you can create one there, or simply asking your friend outside to create one and verifying for you.
There is a friend of mine who is working on a new payment gateway that can be used in my country Nigeria, I'm just waiting for him to give me updates as soon as possible.

To the people in Nigeria, PayPal should have been the best online payment gateway but unfortunately, we can only buy and we cannot receive PayPal as a payment.

To the people in Nigeria, PayPal should have been the best online payment gateway but unfortunately, we can only buy and we cannot receive PayPal as a payment.
Seriously, it's just a pure wickedness from them the company PayPal. If they want to take the country off, they should do it completely and not do it half way through.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back