What's new

Which online payment Gateway do you prefer and why

I tell you.... Some years back when i was planning to learn freelancing and i was told that you will need a PayPal account but Nigeria is one of the restricted country in using it i was discouraged totally in freelancing....
Not all exchange site pays only with paypal. Their are others that pays through wire transfer, master or visa card, payoneer etc. You can try freelancer.com, truelancer.com for diverse payment methods.

Seriously, it's quite too much to ask for as a minimum withdrawal limit. It's almost like they don't really want anyone to really earn money from working on the website or forum.
That's too much, no one earning small will prefer receiving payments using payoneer, cos you need to allow your little earnings to hit $50 before withdrawing.

Crypto payment method will always suit me until other favourable payment methods are formed and integrated online. I also admire payeer, it is very fast sending and receiving payeer cash.

Well, from my experience and perspective, any online earning website that takes its payment limit to be above $5 are not to be trusted for any reason whatsoever.

Definitely most we go for crypto currencies and I might go with that too but it's ok I PayPal is fine and allowed in my country here but the last time I made a withdrawal it was with Skrill and it wasn't bad at all.

For the past 2 years and still counting on now that I have been using cryptocurrency for my online business transactions and payment methods, it's been such a long good experience for me.

Well, from my experience and perspective, any online earning website that takes its payment limit to be above $5 are not to be trusted for any reason whatsoever.
Laughs. It shouldn't go above that minimum threshold for withdrawal. Since the payment isn't high, why trying to set it high. Don't they want members to earn from their site? That's what i sense here.

Seriously though, it's how I felt about it in the past few days when I was still wondering if it's possible to take a gamble on the website but after reading this, I gave up.

Such high minimum withdrawal threshold already waned me off first time hearing about them. I don't think i can transact around that site unless my income a day online increases up to $30, before I'll consider it, if its the oy option of withdrawal left for me.

Such high minimum withdrawal threshold already waned me off first time hearing about them. I don't think i can transact around that site unless my income a day online increases up to $30, before I'll consider it, if its the oy option of withdrawal left for me.
Paypal charges are one of the biggest challenges that is facing all the people looking for the business opportunity to transact with the payment processor, I really hate it.

Paypal charges are one of the biggest challenges that is facing all the people looking for the business opportunity to transact with the payment processor, I really hate it.
I dislike paypal and payoneer. Why i don't like paypal, is the high charges for transaction and the restrictions it posed on some countries. While payoneer happens to be its high minimum withdrawal threshold which is $50.

Seriously, I'm very happy with something like cryptocurrency that was being incorporated into online payments systems because it's the best when being compared.

Before the introduction of crypto cryptocurrency moving money across the globe has never been easy. But when currencies came on board it became easier to move money without any restrictions and anonymously.

PayPal has been a around for a long time now and used to be the People's favourite, what's in recent times there has been a huge outburst of many other payment gateways.
Personally I prefer cryptocurrency as a payment Gateway because it's seamless and it has no restrictions geographically

what's the best payment Gateway and why?
I prefer using cryptocurrency as a form of payment and the one wallet that i really enjoy using when i make use of cryptocurrency is the bitpay wallet because it is easy to use and there is a fast transaction time with most coins, because the wallet is able to suggest a transaction fee to you that is best for the current traffic or congestion on the market at that moment. This ensures that your transaction will be confirmed.

Before the introduction of crypto cryptocurrency moving money across the globe has never been easy. But when currencies came on board it became easier to move money without any restrictions and anonymously.

PayPal has been a around for a long time now and used to be the People's favourite, what's in recent times there has been a huge outburst of many other payment gateways.
Personally I prefer cryptocurrency as a payment Gateway because it's seamless and it has no restrictions geographically

what's the best payment Gateway and why?
I also like to use the crypto currency mode of payment as well,but I prefer PayPal more than it tho, because it is safe and non refundable I guess. So this two mode of payment is the best so far when it comes to online payment that is safe.

For me, I prefer receiving my money on cryptocurrency is because of it's simplicity. The reason I prefer the two currencies is that your money cannot be seized while trying to receive it.

These days, I prefer getting paid through Litecoin and Bitcoin Cash. This is because they have very low transaction fee compared to that of bitcoin. Moreover, their prices are expected to rise, so I can hold the payments for a while and earn profits.

These days, I prefer getting paid through Litecoin and Bitcoin Cash. This is because they have very low transaction fee compared to that of bitcoin. Moreover, their prices are expected to rise, so I can hold the payments for a while and earn profits.

I also like Litecoin and Bitcoin Cash as a payment method and I really believe that these two cryptocurrencies will be accepted as a payment method on various websites. You are right. The transaction fees of both of these coins is quite low and this is why I prefer these two currencies. I really hope that the price of these two cryptocurrencies will definitely rise. The price of Litecoin has been increased by a whooping 620 percent since the last year.

I also like Litecoin and Bitcoin Cash as a payment method and I really believe that these two cryptocurrencies will be accepted as a payment method on various websites. You are right. The transaction fees of both of these coins is quite low and this is why I prefer these two currencies. I really hope that the price of these two cryptocurrencies will definitely rise. The price of Litecoin has been increased by a whooping 620 percent since the last year.

Litecoin (LTCl and Bitcoin cash (BCH) is the preferred choice for online merchants. I love those two coins that looks similar in processing fast transactions and uses less gas fee.

Over the years we have been working online, we have been looking for the best opportunity to getting our payments with ease and today, the use of cryptocurrency has made it easier for us.

Over the years we have been working online, we have been looking for the best opportunity to getting our payments with ease and today, the use of cryptocurrency has made it easier for us.
Very easy indeed, had it been their was no means of using crypto to take payments online in some other sites, i wouldn't know which other better method to take my earnings online.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back