What's new

Which online payment Gateway do you prefer and why

As for me personally I can say paypal is a great online payment gateway i use paypal because it is accepted everywhere and easy to send to my local bank account without any stress. I also get paid in Cryptos tho and I think its also good.
I know why you choose paypal than other means of payment gateway. Cos you make use of it, and it sends in your money so quick to your bank account, that's good also. But do you know not every one finds it easy to use paypal, as such, they can't choose paypal as their best option. Even if paypal is legit and with lots of intriguing features that makes it stand tall.

In as much as PayPal is widely accepted and has been used for a long period of time i also appreciate crypto because it easily converts my online earning so i combine both

In as much as PayPal is widely accepted and has been used for a long period of time i also appreciate crypto because it easily converts my online earning so i combine both
That's good, that both works perfectly for you. Had it been that I can get my hands on paypal, I could've been thrilled, cos payment is made easier via paypal. The only option I make use of, is Cryptocurrency.

That's good, that both works perfectly for you. Had it been that I can get my hands on paypal, I could've been thrilled, cos payment is made easier via paypal. The only option I make use of, is Cryptocurrency.
If i may ask why can't you use both because i believe strongly that you will enjoy it, like you said crypto currency is very good but using both is a different experience entirely

Hmm, why did you say, using both is quite different the way I think?? I really don't know much about paypal but I know it processes transaction faster and secured. Cryptocurrency is also faster, some how secured but not like PayPal.

PayPal is the most widely used payment gateway however it is restricted in my country. So we try other payment methods like payeer or Payoneer. but if there's an option to be paid in crypto I will choose crypto payment because it is more easier for me to convert to local currency.

There are many pay gateway today that are easy and doesn't attract so much in terms of charges. Interswitch is my best today because of their speed and reliability. There are others, but these days many transactions are done using direct bank transfers, or exchanges.

I use PayPal
PayPal is the world’s most widely used payment acquirer, processing over $4 billion in payments in 2011. PayPal payments are made using a user’s existing account or with a credit card. Money can be sent directly to an email address, thus prompting the users to sign up for a new PayPal account. In addition to taking payments, PayPal also allows its users to send money through the service, which is a feature that only a few payment solutions provide.
That is kind gestures you laid around PayPal. Undoubtedly paypal remains the world most used payment gateway for processing transactions. But unfortunately for me I don't use it cos of the restrictions it posed to my country.

Before the introduction of crypto cryptocurrency moving money across the globe has never been easy. But when currencies came on board it became easier to move money without any restrictions and anonymously.

PayPal has been a around for a long time now and used to be the People's favourite, what's in recent times there has been a huge outburst of many other payment gateways.
Personally I prefer cryptocurrency as a payment Gateway because it's seamless and it has no restrictions geographically

what's the best payment Gateway and why?
  • Additions
  • Africas
The Cryptocurrency is a perfectly transferring its online money to our accounts ... which is the amount of money we earn by doing online in Pakistan, we can transfer our online currency for the help of online exchange, and this amount can transfer it to our account. Cryptocurrency is the best source to get money in our accounts with details....

i prefer E-currencies.. which are perfect money or payeer.. because these two payments processors has a low fees in transaction and very easy and fast to use in terms of transactions.

I was using PayPal for a while and I found the system quite good. I then used Transferwise which was the best I had used then. I still feel using crypto is the best option now this is because you get your funds with the lowest transaction charges. The market for crypto is well developed to the extent that there's always a buyer for any type of coin that you have.

Concerning which online payment gateway I prefer and why. Well, PayPal has been the method that has been widely use from wayback, it is a payment gateway which are used mostly in online transactions. But I prefer to be payed in cryptocurrency because it is easy to convert to fiat currency and translation is easily made through a cryptocurrency wallet

Sometimes its not greed that causes online scam. Some people might try to get some amount from a particular website that you do some task to gain Bitcoin. But at the end they scam you off your Bitcoin. That's why we need to make proper research before creating any account with any earning website promising to offer tons of money.

Don't fret: we've collated ten of the best portal providers for you to browse, and highlighted all the key features.
Payments from Amazon. ...
WePay. WePay. ...
Standard for PayPal Payouts. ...
Authorize.net. This. ...
Oh. 2Checkout. ...
Dwolla. Dwolla. ...
Hey, Stripe. ...
Worldpay. Worldpay.

Among all the means of payment,I think crypto currency is the best that I prefer it makes it very easier to retain my online business transaction fund until I need it to get into my personal account and I think it is the best preferable.
cryptocurrencies is the best imin my location because we don't do not have access to PayPal. The best bet is to send bitcoin or ethereum to me and I decide whether to keep it or change it for cash in my local bank.

payment processor in the world.
On the downside, customer service is quite poor and merchants pay transaction fees. But the cost of doing business with PayPal is worth it for most e-commerce brands, especially when you consider that this payment gateway leader offers premium rewards to white hat hackers who monitor the PayPal network looking for vulnerabilities and weaknesses.

I think when you compare paying with card, PayPal and crypto, all have their pros and con's and not to even mention PayPal is not available in my country. Bit coin which is usually fast, secure and does not have all does failed transactions also have a problem with fees as the fees in some platforms are so high, how would you pay for 1 dollar worth of product and end up paying 1.3 dollar which isn't fair. Naturally I prefer to pay with my card then delete it.

Before the introduction of crypto cryptocurrency moving money across the globe has never been easy. But when currencies came on board it became easier to move money without any restrictions and anonymously.

PayPal has been a around for a long time now and used to be the People's favourite, what's in recent times there has been a huge outburst of many other payment gateways.
Personally I prefer cryptocurrency as a payment Gateway because it's seamless and it has no restrictions geographically

what's the best payment Gateway and why?
I have also come to like getting paid through Cryptocurrencies. They are a great way to get paid with no strict rules and the convinience of converting the money to local currency so easily. PayPal was great for me at first but then their rules are too strict and they can limit your account anytime. So Cryptocurrencies have become a good alternative for me.

A payment gateway is a software application that enables the secure transfer of credit card information from a website to the credit card payment network for eCommerce payment processing. Then it returns transaction details and responses from the payment network back to the website

A payment gateway is a merchant service provided by an e-commerce application service provider that authorizes credit card or direct payments processing for e-businesses, online retailers, bricks and clicks, or traditional brick and mortar. I recommend Paypal, payoneer and pesopay

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back