What's new

Is it easy to generate income as an online writer?

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$1.0000USD
Biznotes
For many people writing online is easiest way to make money online, they start on paid to post sites and articles sites. However, making good income from forum posting and article writing is very difficult. Therefore, online writers start blogging and freelancing writing. Blogging also demands continuous effort, thus, taking time to generate income. Content writing, being client-dependent, is not an easy income source. eBook writing is another method to generate income as a writer but selling ebooks is even more difficult.

eBook writing is another method to generate income as a writer but selling ebooks is even more difficult.
It depends on the fame and/or proof of success. I mean, for an example, if you ranked a site for "work at home", then what you did is enough for credibility and that leads to big sales (of your SEO e-book).

However, to be able to do that you need to create authority site. I have multiple sites but I have not been able to build authority sites and rank on the top. Selling ebooks through ecommerce sites like Amazon is easier than selling from your own sites.,

I wouldn't say that this is a professional type of activity for me, but thanks to writing I was able to earn some money and I also improved my typing skills. I do not plan to develop in this direction because I understand that there is a lot of competition here

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back