What's new

Which online payment Gateway do you prefer and why

The only online payment gateway I love most is PayPal because it gives you the previlege to do things without any problem. One can send money and receive money immediately without any issue. If PayPal smell any fraud in those platform, they will block the payment and consider more verification to get the transaction done.

I really prefer cypto currency because it is an easy way of making money online and withdraw it into account anytime you really want.

I think the best payment gate way is western union because it easily reacieved in any country paypal is more good but the problem is paypal is not allow in some countries so western union is the best and easiest option

Before the introduction of crypto cryptocurrency moving money across the globe has never been easy. But when currencies came on board it became easier to move money without any restrictions and anonymously.

PayPal has been a around for a long time now and used to be the People's favourite, what's in recent times there has been a huge outburst of many other payment gateways.
Personally I prefer cryptocurrency as a payment Gateway because it's seamless and it has no restrictions geographically

what's the best payment Gateway and why?
With the development of Science and technology cryptocurrency is also developing everyday, and now it is very easy to transfer money throughout the world and I always prefer payeer to send and receive cryptocurrencies, because its easy to use and reliable.

I prefer cypto currency because it is an easy online making money and you can withdraw your money anytime you want. I also prefer crypto currency because you don't any money to invest just like Bitcoin all you need to do is to comment on topics or make a write up.

Before the introduction of crypto cryptocurrency moving money across the globe has never been easy. But when currencies came on board it became easier to move money without any restrictions and anonymously.

PayPal has been a around for a long time now and used to be the People's favourite, what's in recent times there has been a huge outburst of many other payment gateways.
Personally I prefer cryptocurrency as a payment Gateway because it's seamless and it has no restrictions geographically

I prefer cryptocurrencies payment to any other payments options because it is the most fastest, easiest and simplest. The best thing I like about cryptocurrencies is that everyone can transact any amount of cryptocurrencies globally and the receipt can receive in minutes.
Post automatically merged:

I prefer cryptocurrencies payment to any other payments options because it is the most fastest, easiest and simplest. The best thing I like about cryptocurrencies is that everyone can transact any amount of cryptocurrencies globally and the receipt can receive in minutes.

I also prefer being paid in cryptos because it is easier to convert to fiat, however, payeer is good too because I use it for some online transactions.

PayPal still remains my number one pick in all of the online payment processor. Their services are super excellent when compared to other providers in the sector. I can remember when I was using Western union, I almost lost it one time they kept declining my transactions.

Post automatically merged:

if you prefer to be paid in cryptocurrency you must also understand that you will also pay another person in cryptocurrency and take for example the charges that r encrypting transfer is higher compared to the one in the bank, if you are transferring 20000 worth of bitcoins then expect a transaction fee of 5000

if you prefer to be paid in cryptocurrency you must also understand that you will also pay another person in cryptocurrency and take for example the charges that r encrypting transfer is higher compared to the one in the bank, if you are transferring 20000 worth of bitcoins then expect a transaction fee of 5000
That is true. For crypto currency payment options, we have to always be ready for the transaction fee too. And because of this most organizations or individuals accepting crypto currencies always make a plan to cater for the fees especially when the transaction involves ethereum or it's related tokens.

That is true. For crypto currency payment options, we have to always be ready for the transaction fee too. And because of this most organizations or individuals accepting crypto currencies always make a plan to cater for the fees especially when the transaction involves ethereum or it's related tokens.
I Don't know if you can explain this to me, transferring of bitcoins and other cryptocurrency is a digital transaction but what is the need and why do they really charge so much to transfer, since this is an online transaction I think there should be no charges when someone is doing transaction but it is completely the other way around as the charges is even much higher, why is it so?

I prefer the ones that can be accessed by almost all countries. PayPal is limited in many countries, but payeer, payoneer, perfect money etc are accepted almost everywhere. But for me the best way to pay is crypto currency.

I prefer the ones that can be accessed by almost all countries. PayPal is limited in many countries, but payeer, payoneer, perfect money etc are accepted almost everywhere. But for me the best way to pay is crypto currency.
Well that is your own point of view but when we talk of crypto payment, it comes with a lot of disadvantage like high transaction fee and so on,if you are paid in cryptocurrency then how will you be able to change the cryptocurrency to your own local currency if you are in need of them ?

I actually prefer paypal because it's more convenient for me and i can directly send it to my local ebank but getting paid in Crypto is not bad either.. i just don't like getting paid thru Bitcoin because of the high fees. I prefer Bitcoin cash or Trx.. even dogecoin is fine.
If you have a wallet that is linked to your wallet such that you can withdraw directly to your Local currency from the wallet then you can use it because the sender bear the fee not you. I wish coins can be sent via mail like coinbase for little charges

I also prefer being paid in cryptos because it is easier to convert to fiat, however, payeer is good too because I use it for some online transactions.

Make Money Forum | Earn Money Online

• Earning

• Earn money online fast
Threads

5,932​

76,997​

Members

5,577​

Latest member

Najibullahi

Which online payment Gateway do you prefer and why​

Post thread
Trader history for Lyrrex (0)

Jump to newWatch
[IMG alt="Lyrrex"]https://bizdustry.com/data/avatars/m/1/1483.jpg?1606075680[/IMG]

Lyrrex

Acquaintance​

VIP Member

I Don't know if you can explain this to me, transferring of bitcoins and other cryptocurrency is a digital transaction but what is the need and why do they really charge so much to transfer, since this is an online transaction I think there should be no charges when someone is doing transaction but it is completely the other way around as the charges is even much higher, why is it so?
There should be a reason but I can't best tell. I transactions fees depends on the coin and the type of wallet you are using. I seems like online wallets charge high fees because it's like we are renting and we have to pay for anything we do.

There should be a reason but I can't best tell. I transactions fees depends on the coin and the type of wallet you are using. I seems like online wallets charge high fees because it's like we are renting and we have to pay for anything we do.
if so then that means the transaction fee we have been paying is for the company who is taking in charge and maintenance of the crypto wallet, but there are some crypto wallet that you can convert your coin directly to local currency but the transaction fee is not always high that is why I prefer to store my coins in such a wallet, I don't know about you.

I think Cryptocurrency is the best, because that where I have been paid through my local bank account, it has been good for me, without Cryptocurrency there is noway I can earn my online money,

I think Cryptocurrency is the best, because that where I have been paid through my local bank account, it has been good for me, without Cryptocurrency there is noway I can earn my online money,
Laughs 😁, very good, Cryptocurrency is the best when it comes to online transactions for we coming from African regions. Without Cryptocurrency I don't think we can withdraw our money here online cos paypal didn't grant us permission to use their service.

Am also in your train . cryptocurrency is quite better than other Payment methods , especially the PayPal payment method. This is because , unlike PayPal that is not available in most low tier countries , cryptocurrency is available worldwide and is TRADEABLE

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back