What's new

Which online payment Gateway do you prefer and why

if so then that means the transaction fee we have been paying is for the company who is taking in charge and maintenance of the crypto wallet, but there are some crypto wallet that you can convert your coin directly to local currency but the transaction fee is not always high that is why I prefer to store my coins in such a wallet, I don't know about you.
Yes, the transaction fee we always pay are always for the company because they are providing us a service by sending our funds. For the crypto wallets wallets that allow us to convert crypto to our local fiat, l heard luno is very good for that but unfortunately they aren't yet supported in my country yet the last time I tried. But binance now accept deposit in my local fiat even though they are still working on the withdrawal to be done in my local fiat very soon. But as at now, l still go with transaction fee.

Am also in your train . cryptocurrency is quite better than other Payment methods , especially the PayPal payment method. This is because , unlike PayPal that is not available in most low tier countries , cryptocurrency is available worldwide and is TRADEABLcryptocurrency mode of payment is the best and people can get it from all over the world ,the only issue with me and cryptocurrency payment is that their transaction fee is very high which may not likely to favour some online company who pays people with cryptocurrency
Post automatically merged:

Yes, the transaction fee we always pay are always for the company because they are providing us a service by sending our funds. For the crypto wallets wallets that allow us to convert crypto to our local fiat, l heard luno is very good for that but unfortunately they aren't yet supported in my country yet the last time I tried. But binance now accept deposit in my local fiat even though they are still working on the withdrawal to be done in my local fiat very soon. But as at now, l still go with transaction fee.
The best cryptocurrency app you can use to convert your bitcoins or any other cryptocurrency to instant cash is Roqqu, I don't know if you have an idea about them before ?

The introduction of cryptocurrency was a game changer to payment, before now making payment to someone in another country was a difficult thing to do, but now we can achieve that with a click of button. The fact that cryptocurrency payments can be done seamlessly and without a third party makes it more preferable to many of us.

Hmm, that's you pay whopping transaction fees before seeing your money appear in your bank account or where?? Which country are you from?? Since luno.com that made luno not to allow you withdraw your funds via your local fiat currency. Luno consist many countries that it processes transactions faster and reliable.

Hmm, that's you pay whopping transaction fees before seeing your money appear in your bank account or where?? Which country are you from?? Since luno.com that made luno not to allow you withdraw your funds via your local fiat currency. Luno consist many countries that it processes transactions faster and reliable.
I'm from Ghana and l still pay high fees before processing my withdrawals to my bank account. Now l either use localbitcoins or paxful sometimes to trade my crypto into my bank account. But since I know some crypto traders in my country, l do sell to them sometimes too but for luno, maybe l hope they extend their service over here some day.

If you have a wallet that is linked to your wallet such that you can withdraw directly to your Local currency from the wallet then you can use it because the sender bear the fee not you. I wish coins can be sent via mail like coinbase for little charges
But i will still need to convert it a few times more before i can turn it into our local currency. There's actually a local crypto wallet here in my country but. It's kind of a pain to withdraw it for cash. Unlike paypal i can do it directly without paying any fees

Unlike paypal i can do it directly without paying any fees
You can withdraw PayPal directly to local currency without paying fees ? , How is that possible and which platform do you use , because I have never heard of PayPal ATM machine before .
Most Bitcoin ATM machine o know pays , unless you don't have the right credit card meant for it

You can withdraw PayPal directly to local currency without paying fees ? , How is that possible and which platform do you use , because I have never heard of PayPal ATM machine before .
Most Bitcoin ATM machine o know pays , unless you don't have the right credit card meant for it
Yeah there's no fees. Im using Gcash it's an app/local banking app it only works on my country though. It doesn't charge any fees for transaction but there's a minimum of $10 to get our balance transfered. It's great. Then all we have to do is Withdraw the money on bank if we want it cash.

Yeah there's no fees. Im using Gcash it's an app/local banking app it only works on my country though. It doesn't charge any fees for transaction but there's a minimum of $10 to get our balance transfered. It's great. Then all we have to do is Withdraw the money on bank if we want it cash.
I have heard about Gcash ,it is not available for all countries though a very wonderful payment system, if they don't charge you any fee then how do they generate revenue to run the business?. Luno is better for us in my country.

I have heard about Gcash ,it is not available for all countries though a very wonderful payment system, if they don't charge you any fee then how do they generate revenue to run the business?. Luno is better for us in my country.
Im not sure but im sure they're getting a lot of revenues because they're also constantly doing promotions and cashback stuffs..i guess since it's always being used for almost every payment even for utilities and bills. I haven't tried luno though.

Im not sure but im sure they're getting a lot of revenues because they're also constantly doing promotions and cashback stuffs..i guess since it's always being used for almost every payment even for utilities and bills. I haven't tried luno though.
I still wonder how they will be able to generate revenue , considering that they will pay PayPal fee whenever they want to send out the transaction. Well , I think it is good for you people because you could otherwise pay heavy PayPal fee

My number one payment gateway is PayPal. The reason why I like PayPal is that it is accepted Worldwide. Most of the websites on the internet accept PayPal or as one of their gateway. But I can used PayPal a seller and platform, I prefer 2CheckOut. The reason is that PayPal make it easy for customers to charge back their payment even when you refer quality service or product.

My number one payment gateway is PayPal. The reason why I like PayPal is that it is accepted Worldwide. Most of the websites on the internet accept PayPal or as one of their gateway. But I can used PayPal a seller and platform, I prefer 2CheckOut. The reason is that PayPal make it easy for customers to charge back their payment even when you refer quality service or product.
This charge back effect with PayPal , does it mean if you pay for services and you aren't satisfied with the service . Does it mean if you charge back the money will be withdraw back from the persons account and refunded?

I'm from Ghana and l still pay high fees before processing my withdrawals to my bank account. Now l either use localbitcoins or paxful sometimes to trade my crypto into my bank account. But since I know some crypto traders in my country, l do sell to them sometimes too but for luno, maybe l hope they extend their service over here some day.
I have a solution for you today, to stop all your spending spree to withdraw your coins into your bank. This crypto wallet I will share to you now, works well for Nigerians and Ghanaians. The name is Bundle Africa, find it in the google playstore and download, its a legit wallet. I've been using it for a while now to store, sell, buy and withdraw Bitcoin's, Link, BNB, USDT etc.

I have a solution for you today, to stop all your spending spree to withdraw your coins into your bank. This crypto wallet I will share to you now, works well for Nigerians and Ghanaians. The name is Bundle Africa, find it in the google playstore and download, its a legit wallet. I've been using it for a while now to store, sell, buy and withdraw Bitcoin's, Link, BNB, USDT etc.
Alright, thanks for your help bro. I will surely check bundle Africa out and also experience it's taste like you just said. If not until recently you shared this great app with me, l was still going by risky ways like paxful to convert my earnings to fiat most at times.

Alright, thanks for your help bro. I will surely check bundle Africa out and also experience it's taste like you just said. If not until recently you shared this great app with me, l was still going by risky ways like paxful to convert my earnings to fiat most at times.
In never knew paxful can do conversion to local currency, they are good if so. Bundle Africa is for Nigerians and Ghanaians, I've followed them up lately, they also do some free giveaway when you answer correctly via their crypto quiz they host weekly. You can make yourself up to $11 for answering at least two questions correctly.

PayPal is a useful platform for online transactions spread across almost all countries of the world.Unfortunately, our country does not operate PayPal in Pakistan, so we have difficulties in transacting abroad.But Paypal is the best

PayPal is a useful platform for online transactions spread across almost all countries of the world.Unfortunately, our country does not operate PayPal in Pakistan, so we have difficulties in transacting abroad.But Paypal is the best
In have heard too many good things about paypal, I believe is the best based on that cash back option they introduced to it. It will enable them to track down scammers that tries to go away with a user's money via their platform. It will reduce fraudulent at least it won't be like other payment gateways.

The only online payment gateway I love most is PayPal because it gives you the previlege to do things without any problem. One can send money and receive money immediately without any issue. If PayPal smell any fraud in those platform, they will block the payment and consider more verification to get the transaction done.
You're right, PayPal is a great way to send and receive money and return the money responsibly.Then there are platforms that can't deliver our money properly, but PayPal is great.

As for me personally I can say paypal is a great online payment gateway i use paypal because it is accepted everywhere and easy to send to my local bank account without any stress. I also get paid in Cryptos tho and I think its also good.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back